他想让大家知道幕后功臣是谁
He wanted people to know who was behind it.
所以他设计了第一个游戏彩蛋
That’s why he created the first digital Easter egg,
要找到它 都不用打赢游戏
and to find it, you didn’t even have to win.
你只需要随便玩玩 在房♥间里
You just had to blindly play, searching around
找一个隐形的方块
in rooms for an invisible dot.
把方块拖回到主屏幕
You took the dot back to the main screen
你就能找到游戏史上
and that’s when you found the first Easter egg
第一个彩蛋
ever put in a video game.
那就是设计者的名字
The creator’s name.
怎么样了 我什么都看不到
What’s going on, man? I can’t see shit.
帕西法尔拿到了水晶钥匙
Parzival just got the Crystal Key!
你到底想不想要
Do you want it or not?
艾奇 这是怎么回事
Aech, what the hell’s going on?
以为我在练习马里奥赛车吗 你说呢
Just practicing Mario Kart. What do you think?
IOI在追杀我们
IOI’s trying to kill us, man!
哥伦布市叠楼区的玩家们
Everyone watching, if you’re in the Columbus stacks,
我是帕西法尔
this is Parzival.
我在现实世界中叫韦德·沃茨
My real-world name is Wade Watts,
我们需要你的帮助
and we’re gonna need your help.
艾奇 去叠楼区
Aech, head for the stacks!
好了 抓牢了
Okay, hold on!
插个钥匙有多难
Stick the key in, how hard is it?
拜托
Come on.
-棒 -太好了
– Yeah! – Yes!
就这样吗
That’s it?
对 就这样
Yeah, that’s it.
你签了这些文件 绿洲就是你的了
Now, you just sign these papers, and the OASIS is yours.
你就是它唯一的拥有者
You will be its sole proprietor.
挺不错 对不对
That ain’t so bad, is it?
帮我争取点时间
I’m gonna need a second.
这样不对
This is wrong.
这支笔 这份合同
This pen, this contract.
这就是哈利迪让莫罗签字
This is the moment that Halliday made Morrow
出让他在社交游戏公♥司♥股份的那一刻
sign over his shares in Gregarious.
这是他一生最大的错误
That was the biggest mistake of his life.
他清楚这一点
He knew that.
这肯定不是结局
This can’t be the end.
是个考验
It’s a test.
我不会跟你犯同样的错误
I won’t make the same mistake you did.
真好
Oh, good.
我只是想确定一下
I just needed to be sure.
这是你长大的地方
This is where you grew up.
那是很久之前的我
Oh, that’s just me a long time ago.
我喜欢让他陪着我
I like to have him around from time to time.
我得给你看个东西
Hey, I have to show you something.
这…过来
This, uh… Come on.
这是按钮
This is the button.
你按一下 整个绿洲就会关闭
If you push it, the whole simulation shuts down
蠕虫病毒会抹除所有备份服务器的数据
and a tapeworm program will erase all of the backup servers.
你现在有权将绿洲永久关闭
So you now have the power to turn the OASIS off forever.
你明白吗
Do you understand?
别第一天接手
Yeah, try not to accidentally erase
就手滑毁了它
the whole of the OASIS on your first day.
叠楼区就在前方
The stacks are straight ahead!
你好像得走了 我知道我也得走了
Well, I expect you have to go. I know I do.
现在你该接受奖赏了
So, now is the time for you to receive your prize
因为你集齐了三把钥匙
because you won all three keys.
你收下这枚彩蛋 游戏就结束了
Once you take this egg, the game will be over.
彩蛋 彩蛋呢
The egg, the egg…
我们知道你干了什么
We know what you did here.
趁你还来得及 赶紧调头走人
You turn around and walk out of here while you still can.
我创造了绿洲
I created the OASIS
因为我在真实世界中从来都不自在
because I never felt at home in the real world.
我不知道该如何与真实世界的人交流
I just didn’t know how to connect with the people there.
我一辈子都在害怕
I was afraid for all of my life.
直到那天 我知道我将离世
Right up until the day I knew my life was ending.
那时 我意识到
Now, that… That was when I realized that,
虽然现实恐怖而痛苦
as terrifying and painful as reality can be,
但你也只有在现实中
it’s also the only place
才能好好吃一顿饭
that you can get a decent meal.
因为
Because
现实
reality
是真的
is real.
你明白我的话吗
You understand what I’m saying?
明白
Yes. Yes, I do.
他成功了
He did it.
他拿到彩蛋了
He got the egg.
太好了
Hooray.
-不 -求你
– No! – No! Please!
别动
Hold it!
放下枪 快 扔到地上
Drop the gun! Now! On the ground!
转过去 手放在头上
Turn around! Hands on your head.
倒♥退♥着走向我
Walk back towards me.
哈利迪先生 有件事我不明白
Mr. Halliday. Something I don’t understand.
你不是游戏角色 对吗
You’re not an avatar, are you?
不是
No.
那你真的是死了吗
Is Halliday really dead?
死了
Yes.
那你是什么
Then what are you?
再见 帕西法尔
Goodbye, Parzival.
谢谢
Thanks.
谢谢你玩我的游戏
Thanks for playing my game.
韦德
Wade?
-奥格登·莫罗 -奥格登·莫罗
– Ogden Morrow? – Ogden Morrow?
叫我奥格就行
You can call me “Og.”
外面有些人
Now, there are some people out here
非常想见你
that would very much like to meet you.
这可太不可思议了
Wow, this is incredible.
见到你是我的荣幸 奥格 但我
It’s an honor to meet you, Og, but I…
我得先做件事
There’s something I need to do first.
我不要像哈利迪一样
I’m not like Halliday.
我要迈出这一步
I’m taking the leap.
我们找韦德·沃茨
We’re looking for Wade Watts.
我们需要你确认
We need you to make a statement
你提交的诺兰·索伦托的认罪视频
about the clip you sent in of Nolan Sorrento’s confession.
那是我
Uh, that was me.
-什么 -工作室里的一切我都会录下来
– What? – I record everything in my workshop.
帮我脱掉
Help me out of this.
你们是谁
Who are you guys?
你现在需要的人 律师 社交游戏公♥司♥的
The people you need right now, lawyers. From Gregarious Games.
他们想让你签名 韦德
They want your signature, Wade.
我要和我的队友平分
I’m splitting it with my clan.
我们要一起运营
We’re gonna run things together.
很棒的决定
That’s a good choice.
弗娜莱 认真听我说
F’Nale, listen to me very carefully.
莫罗先生 我是说奥格
Mr. Morrow… I mean, Og,
你怎么这么快就到这儿了
how’d you get here so fast?
我坐着魔法雪橇从星星上飞过来的
I flew from the stars on my magic sleigh.
大家都在看
Everyone’s been watching.
当然 我比大多数人站得都近
Of course, I’ve been watching a little closer than most.

You?
你就是馆长
You’re the Curator?
干得漂亮 帕西法尔
Well played, Parzival.
吉姆没告诉我挑战的事情
Jim told me nothing about the contest,
所以我打赌输给一个聪明的小子也没什么
so there was no rule about me losing a bet to a smart kid.
你并不需要我帮你
Not that you needed my help.
基拉是关键 这是你自己想到的
You figured out that Kira was the key on your own.
对 但基拉不是关键
Yeah, but… Kira wasn’t the key.
你才是 莫罗先生
It was you, Mr. Morrow.
你是那朵玫瑰花蕾
You were the Rosebud.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!