Nolan Sorrento takes over the world.
真正的彩蛋猎人会不顾一切
A real gunter would risk everything
保护绿洲免遭IOI毒手
to save the OASIS from IOI.
谁说的
Who said that?

Me.
搞定 焕然一新
There you go. Good as new.
谢谢你帮我修车 伙计
Thanks for the fix-up, my man.
好看多了
That’s better.
我会在终点等你 迈克弗莱
I’ll wave to you from the finish line, McFly.
进展不错嘛
That went well.
都怪你 大嘴巴队长
Thanks to you, Captain Big Mouth.
韦德 韦德 我手套哪儿去了
Wade? Wade? Where the hell are my gloves?
该死 我得走了
Shit. I gotta go.
X1套装
X1.
在毁灭星球上大杀特杀时
When I’m after gold on Planet Doom,
我需要做好万全的准备
I need every edge I can get.
所有碰撞 拳脚 甚至子弹 全都感同身受
Every push, punch, gunshot, you feel it all.
X1套装 带你体验身临其境的真实感
Get ready for the feel, the feel of real. X1.
X1套装仿佛是你的第二层皮肤
The X1 is like wearing a second skin.
带给你爆爽的体验
A skin that kicks ass.
老子因为你那副破手套爆号♥重练了
I zeroed out ’cause of your broke-ass gloves.
谁让你用的
Who told you to use them?
你拿了她的
You took hers.
你输了一场生死恶斗
So you lost a death match.
也是照样要复活然后从头打起升级
Why don’t you just respawn and level up like everyone else?
你不懂
You don’t get it.
为了这次挑战我买♥♥了这么多的装备
I bought all these power-ups for this challenge,
全输光了
and I lost it all.
那本来是我买♥♥♥房♥♥的钱
That artifact was gonna pay for the house!
等等
Wait.
你为升级花了多少我们的房♥钱
How much of our house money did you spend on upgrades?
全部 但我本来就要赢了
Well, all of it, but I was gonna win.
那是我们用来离开这里的钱啊
That was our ticket out of here.
你个蠢货
You idiot.
我之所以没赢都是这破手套害的
No, but I only lost ’cause of the bad gloves.
我们的房♥子啊 是他妈房♥子啊
Our house! Our goddamn house!
我的兄弟们也在打那场挑战
My boys were in that challenge.
凭你这点装备怎么打得赢他们 你个菜鸟
You couldn’t have beat them in a bootsuit, you noob.
给我停手 别打了
Stop! No! No!
爱丽丝 叫警♥察♥
Alice, call the police!
我们才不会惊动那些条子
No, we are not calling the cops.
滚回房♥间去 瑞克
Go to your room, Rick.
别这样 爱丽丝
Come on, Alice.
你怎么还忍♥得了这家伙 他简直是个人♥渣♥
Why do you put up with this guy? He’s a shitshow.
我真该把你俩都踢出家门
I ought to kick the both of you out.
我对天发誓 韦德·沃茨
I swear to G-O-D, Wade Watts,
你如果再被我抓到碰我的东西
if I catch you touching my stuff again,
不开玩笑 滚蛋
not joking… Out.
“韦德·沃茨”
“Wade Watts.”
我爸之所以给我起这个名字
My dad picked that name
因为这听上去像是超级英雄的化身
because it sounded like a superhero’s alter ego,
好比是蜘蛛侠彼得·帕克
like Peter Parker
或是绿巨人布鲁斯·班纳
or Bruce Banner.
但他在我很小的时候就去世了 我妈也是
But he died when I was a kid. My mom, too,
我便流落至此 随爱丽丝姨妈一起生活
and I ended up here, living with Aunt Alice
还有她纠缠不清的废柴男友们
and her endless string of hard-loving losers.
“哈利迪讨厌制定规则”
“Halliday hated making rules.”
为什么这句话总是在我脑海里挥之不去
Why is that line sticking in my head?
也许是因为阿尔忒密斯说的
Maybe it’s ’cause Art3mis said it,
她真的很辣
and she’s hot.
也许是因为她一语惊醒梦中人
Maybe it’s because she called me out,
当我还躲在逼仄角落
sitting here in my tiny corner of nowhere,
维护着那不起眼的自尊心
protecting my small slice of nothing.
又或许
Or maybe…
或许这句话的确别有深意
Maybe it’s because that line means something,
而我未曾察觉到
and I missed it.
挑战宣告开始的那一天
The day the contest was announced,
哈利迪资料馆出现了
the Halliday Journals appeared.
他指示我们去他的脑中找答案
He told us to look in his brain.
这简直太好不过了
This was the next best thing.
一开始来找答案的彩蛋猎人挤得水泄不通
At first, it was jammed with gunters looking for answers.
如今 曾经门庭若市的哈利迪记忆宝库
Now, the once-crowded halls of Halliday’s memories
就只剩下像我这样的人
are left to people like me.
帕西法尔 很高兴见到你
Parzival. Oh, joy!
今天你又打算怎样消磨我宝贵的时间
And how will you eat up my valuable search time today?
社交游戏公♥司♥ 2029年
Gregarious Games, 2029…
办公室派对 你也不过才看了千来遍
Office party. Yes, you’ve only seen it a thousand times.
再看一遍又何妨
Why not go back?
哈利迪资料馆的藏品都经是精心排列
Each entry into Halliday’s Journals is meticulously assembled
包括个人相片 家庭录影
from personal photographs, home video recordings,
监控录像 和保姆摄像头
surveillance, and nanny cams.
均制成3D效果进行展示
All rendered into a three-dimensional virtual experience.
同时 哈利迪保存了他看过的每部电影
Also, Halliday archived every film,
游戏 书籍 和电视节目
game, book, and television program
都存档在夹层楼底
he ever saw, located on the mezzanine.
只要跟涉黄涉暴沾边
No weapons or mature-themed avatars
一律排除在资料馆外
are permitted within the Journals.
请享受馆内的时光 好好找彩蛋吧
Please enjoy your time with us, and happy gunting!
我喜欢打扫卫生
I like cleaning up.
吉姆 我要走了
Okay, Jim, I’m… I’m going.
什么都在变 吉姆 都在发展
Everything changes, Jim. Everything evolves.
有些本身就很完美 比如游戏”爆破彗星”
Some things are perfect just the way they are. Asteroids.
现实是人们并不活在街机里面
People don’t live inside an Asteroids arcade cabinet.
我知道啊
I know that.
但他们正活在我们打造的绿洲里面
Yeah, well, people are living inside the arcade we built.
-是我造的 -呃
– I built. – Uh, well…
好吧 你要怎么说都行
Right. Well, I guess you can say whatever you want.
我不想再讨论这个
I don’t really wanna talk about it anymore.
你自然是不想谈
No, of course you don’t wanna talk about it.
你在逼我出局
You, you, you’re forcing me out.
离哈利迪近些
Closer on Halliday.
不管你想不想 发明创造都是要承担责任的
Look, invention comes with responsibilities you didn’t ask for.
即便你创造的东西满足了人们的需求
All right, if you make something people want or need,
你也要负责对他们作出限制
then it’s up to you to set the limits.
你必须制定规则
You have to make some rules.
“我不想再制定规则了”
“I don’t wanna make any more rules.”
我不想再制定规则了
I don’t wanna make any more rules.
“我是个梦想家”
“I’m a dreamer.”
我是个梦想家
I’m a dreamer.
-我创造世界 -“我创造世界”
– I build worlds. – “I build worlds.”
我们的确创造出了美好的东西 吉姆
We created something beautiful, Jim,
但它变了 这不仅仅只是个游戏了
but it’s changed. Okay? It’s really not a game anymore.
你看完了吗
Are we finished?
我喜欢事物本来的样子
I liked how things were when they were…
当它还只是个游戏的时候
When it was a game.
那我们又要绕回去了
And we’re back to where we started.
但你说的正是关键
But that’s the point, isn’t it?
事物都在进步 这不是你能左右的
Things move forward whether you like it or not.
今天就到此为止吧
Yeah, we’re finished.
就这样吧
Fine.
我们为什么不能倒♥退♥
Why can’t we go backwards,
就那么一次
for once?
很快地倒♥退♥ 要多快有多快
Backwards, really fast. Fast as we can.
把油门真正踩到底
Really put the pedal to the metal, you know?
回放10秒钟
Go back 10 seconds!
我们为什么就不能倒♥退♥一次呢
Why can’t we go backwards, for once?
很快的倒♥退♥ 要多快有多快
Backwards, really fast. Fast as we can.
把油门真正踩到底
Really put the pedal to the metal, you know?
就跟《比尔和泰德历险记》[穿越电影]一样
Bill and Ted did it.
这么快就回来了
Back again so soon?
小心别爆号♥了

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!