who lives in his mama’s basement in suburban Detroit.
名叫查克
And her name is Chuck.
好好想想吧
Think about that.
哇 伙计 那人是不是帕西法尔
Whoa, dude, is that Parzival?
-帕西法尔 -我的天 帕西法尔
– Parzival! – Oh, my God, Parzival!
过来朋友 我们能照张相吗
Come here, man. Hey, can we get a photo?
-太谢谢了 -兄弟 你是我的英雄
– Thank you so much! – Dude, you’re my hero!
你好啊 帕西法尔
Hey, Parzival.
谢谢
Thank you.
不会吧 《天生爱神》
Get out of town! Buckaroo Banzai?
我喜欢 我喜欢《天生爱神》
I like it. I like Buckaroo Banzai.
-谢谢 -太棒了
– Oh, thanks! – It’s great!
你看起来
Yeah! You look…
你看起来真不错
You look awesome!
谢谢
Thank you.
大还是小
A big one, a small one?

A big one!
滚出去
Get out of here.
-真是个奇葩 -我觉得他挺可爱的
– What a freak! – I thought he was kind of cute.
你来过这儿吗
Have you been here before?
挺棒的对吧 我是说…
It’s cool, right? I mean…
所以计划是什么
So, what’s the plan?
你要杀了他们的角色 把他们清零吗
Are you gonna kill their avatars? Zero them out?
他们两个都在烦扰星球
They’re both here at The Distracted Globe.
我现在不方便说话
I can’t talk.
烦扰星球是哈利迪
The Distracted Globe was one of the first clubs
最早在绿洲开的夜店之一
Halliday created in the OASIS.
这是常识
That’s common knowledge.
但我核实了一下
But I double-checked
他刚好是在你给我看的那个片段后
and it turns out he started building it
建的这家夜店
right after that moment you showed me.
和基拉的那次约会
The date with Kira.
没错 而且她还是个舞林高手
Right, and she was a serious dancer.
可能他想过要带她来这里
Maybe he thought he’d take her here,
比如来一次虚拟约会
like on a virtual date.
就好像那会有用一样
As if that ever works.
所以说哈利迪为她建了这儿
So Halliday built it for her?
但他们没把第一次约会顺利进行下去
But they能 never made it past the first date.
所以哈利迪就是那个
So Halliday’s the creator…
厌恶自己造物的造物者
Who hates his own creation.
这家夜店就是他厌恶的造物
And the club is the thing he hates.
那”隐藏的钥匙 未迈出的一步”呢
And “A hidden key, a leap not taken”?
但他们没日没夜都在跳啊
But people jump off it all night long.
可他们没有一个人有青铜钥匙
But none of those people had the Copper Key,
所以当我们跳下去 有可能会不一样吧
so when we jump off, maybe it’s different. Right?
有道理
Right.
所以我们一起来
So we take it together?

Sure.
我们又不是要组队什么的
We’re not clanning up or anything.
那当然 我不组队
Of course not. I don’t clan.
等等
Wait…
应该不是这 这没积分榜也没障碍
I don’t think this is it. No scoreboard, no obstacles.
有可能是个舞蹈挑战
Maybe a dance challenge?
够老派的
Old-school!
你有备而来
You come prepared?
“有备”
“Prepared”?
你身上是什么体感装备
What kind of haptics you rockin’?
触感手套和全景VR眼镜 还是体感套装
You got the gloves and full visor, or a full body?
你能感觉到这个吗
Can you feel this?
可以
Um, yeah.
我穿了胯部嵌入超感纤维的X1套装
I got the X1 haptic bootsuit with the microfiber crotch inlay.
帕西法尔 你确实有备而来
My, Parzival, you did come prepared.
所以 我在想
So, I’ve been thinking.
也许我们在现实世界见个面会很不错
Maybe it’d be cool if we met up in the real world.
不 你会失望的
No, you’d be disappointed.
不 我不会 我喜欢你
No, I wouldn’t. I like you.
你都不认识我
You don’t even know me.
我不长这样
This isn’t what I really look like.
这不是我真实的身体 这也不是我的脸
This isn’t my real body, or my real face.
我不在乎
I don’t care.
我想知道你的真名
I wanna know your real name.
-我叫韦德 -什么
– My name’s Wade. – What?
-我说我叫… -闭嘴
– I said my name’s… – Stop!
爱神搞砸了 真令人震惊
Well, Buckaroo blows it. Shocking.
你疯了吗 你不应该告诉任何人你是谁
Are you crazy? You don’t tell anyone who you are.
你不能用你的真名
You can’t use your real name.
你又不是别人
You’re not just anyone.
你不了解我
You don’t know me.
你什么都不了解我 我们从没见过面
You don’t know anything about me. We’ve never met.
我确实懂你 阿蒂
I do know you, Arty.
我爱上你了
I’m in love with you.
-这是挑战的一部分吗 -不是
– Is this part of the challenge? – No.
这是埋伏
It’s an ambush.
IOI 总坏我的事
IOI, always in the way.
你听到我说什么了 我说我爱上你了
Did you hear what I said? I said I’m in love with you.
不 你没有
No, you’re not.
你只了解我想让你了解的
You only know what I want you to know.
你只看见了我想让你看见的
You only see what I want you to see.
那才是你爱上的玩意儿
That’s what you’re in love with.
当心
Watch out!
扣扳机
Pull.
后退 Z 你的铠甲快失效了
Head back! Z! Your armor is running low.
我刚买♥♥了这个
I just bought this.
泽米基斯魔方
Zemeckis Cube.
能让时间倒♥退♥60秒
Turns everything back in time 60 seconds.
你居然等到现在才用
And you waited until now to use it?
你真厉害
Wow, you were amazing.
这不是游戏 Z
This isn’t a game, Z.
我做的一切都是为了阻止IOI
I’m doing this to stop IOI.
我说的是在现实世界中阻止它
I’m talking about real-world consequences.
人们正遭受痛苦
People suffering.
-真实的生死攸关 -我知道…
– Actual life-and-death stuff. – I know. I know…
不 你不知道
No, you don’t know!
我爸死在了契约工中心
My dad died in a loyalty center.
他借了装备 结果债台高筑
He borrowed gear. He built up debt.
他本想在里面打工还债 但他没能做到
He moved in with the promise of working it off, but he never did.
IOI增加了他的生活花销
IOI just raised his living expenses,
后来他病了 也没钱把自己赎出来
then he got sick, and he couldn’t afford to get out.
最后他死了
And then he died!
真对不起 我不…
I’m so sorry, I didn’t…
不 你活得并不现实 Z
No, you don’t live in the real world, Z.
我能听出来你从未活在现实中过
From what you’ve told me, I don’t think you ever have.
你活在这份幻觉里
You live inside this… This illusion,
我不能让你干扰我
and I can’t afford to let you distract me.
他们到底是怎么脱身的
How the hell did they get away?
想听详细版本吗 你的人弱爆了
Do you want the long version? Your guys suck.
他们杀不掉他的角色
They failed to kill his avatar,
给你个建设性意见
which, if we’re offering constructive criticism,
这主意本来就不行 只能拖慢他的脚步
was a lame idea and only would’ve slowed him down.
但是我的办法成功了 因为我就是厉害
Whereas my plan, which was cool because I rock, actually worked.
他还在积分榜上
He’s still on the board.
我知道 诺兰 但他的时间不多了
I know that, Nolan. But he won’t be for long.
我搜索了所有
I did a search for all the Wades
最近刚买♥♥了X1套装的韦德
who had recently bought an X1 bootsuit,
和公众档案交叉比对以后 瞧
cross-referenced that with public records, and voila,
我发现了什么
which is French for… “And then I found out.”
准备好了没
Ready?
帕西法尔在现实中的身份是韦德·沃茨
The real-world identity of Parzival is Wade Watts.
瞧吧
Voila.
你是否足够忠诚 赞朵小姐
Are you loyal, Ms. Zandor?
你真想让我回答这个问题

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!