This isn’t real, you’re tapping my feed.
伙计们
Uh-oh. Guys.
弗娜莱 他们黑进了我的装备去救那姑娘
F’Nale, they’ve hacked my rig. They’re after the girl.
到契约工中心见我
Meet me at loyalty.
41F仓 你的休息时间已超时
Pod 41-F, you have exceeded your break time.
请立刻到安保部门报道否则金币会被清零
Report to security or your coin count will be reset to zero.
所以她就大摇大摆出去了
So, she just walks out of here,
怎么会发生这样的事
how does that happen?
他们很聪明 知道自己在做什么
They’re smart. They knew what they were doing.
但我们知道他们在哥伦布市
But we know they’re in Columbus.
现在 他们五个在一起
And now, all five of them are together.
等等 我们知道什么
Wait. Wait, we know what?
我们怎么知道的
How do we know?
我们找到了他们货车的品牌和型号♥
We have the make and model of the van.
发现了他们
We’ll spot them.
“发现了他们”
“We’ll spot them”?
这句话写在我们的墓志铭上真不错
That sounds like a great inscription for our tombstones.
你为什么不早告诉我
Why didn’t you tell me this earlier?
那时还没什么关系
It wasn’t relevant yet.
我要知道他们在哪儿
I need to know where they are.
我们得知道 得找到他们
We need to know. We need to find them!
他们还是孩子 诺兰
They’re kids, Nolan.
拿出点男人样子吧
Man the hell up!
做好你的工作 我也会做好我的
Do your job, and I’ll do mine,
除非你想拿着枪
unless you wanna take this
自己去追他们
and go after them yourself.
找到他们
Find them!
《少女妙探》全集 《凯格尔运动》
The Complete Nancy Drew, Kegel Exercises for…
找到了 好的
Bingo. Okay.
“恭喜你成为奥瑟瓦克斯魔球光荣的拥有者
“Congratulations, you are the proud owner of the Orb of Osuvox,
“这是一件九十九级的魔法神器
“A 99th level magic artifact.
“请在使用前阅读说明 启动或关闭魔球”
“Read these instructions before deploying. To turn orb on, off.”
关闭 是的 关闭
Off! Yes, off.
“在魔球三米内念咒语”
“Utter spell within 10 feet of orb.”
巨蟒之息 生死之魅 你的创造之兆
Anál nathrach, orth’ bháis’s bethad, do chél dénmha.
绿洲的玩家们
Citizens of the OASIS,
我是帕西法尔 首夺钥匙的人
I am Parzival, first to the key.
我在这里发出号♥召
I’m here talking to all of you now
是因为我们的未来受到了威胁
because our future’s being threatened
全拜不惜一切代价也要赢得比赛的人所赐
by people who will stop at nothing to win this contest.
当中可能有人已深有体会
Some of you already know this,
为此你可能失去了比自己的角色
and you’ve lost much more than just your avatars
或武器更重要的东西
or your weapons.
有些人失去了自己的自♥由♥
Some have lost their freedom.
有些人失去了生命
Some have lost their lives.
此时此刻
And now, this.
他们用护盾罩住了第三个挑战
A force field around the third challenge.
原本我来这只是为了逃避现实当中的不满
I only came here to escape the shitty hand that life dealt me.
但我留下 是跟你们一样
But I stayed, like many of you,
在这找到了远比我重要的东西
because I found something much bigger than just myself.
我找到了使命
I found a cause.
我找到了朋友
I found my friends.
是的 我知道这可能只是无病呻♥吟♥
And yes, I know it’s kind of a groaner, but…
但我找到了爱情
I found love.
我不想失去这一切
And I don’t wanna lose that
不想输给这个叫诺兰·索伦托的大混♥蛋♥
to this colossal douchebag, Nolan Sorrento.
这孩子 回去工作
This guy. Back to work, people.
他认为我们人心涣散 不堪一击
He thinks that we’re all too distracted to even notice…
诺兰·索伦托认为我们不会反抗
Nolan Sorrento thinks that we won’t put up a fight.
先生 先生
Sir! Sir!
这东西在直播
This is going out live!
哈利迪让这家伙唯一做过的事
The only thing Halliday let this guy do…
-到处都是 -是让他拿咖啡
– It’s absolutely everywhere. – was get him a cup of coffee.
现在 我们难道要将绿洲拱手相让吗
And now, we’re supposed to hand him the OASIS?
这个帕西法尔 天呐
This Parzival… Oh, man.
快点 快点 给我那个
Come on, come on. Give me this thing.
是的先生
Yes, sir.
左臂
Left arm.
-左臂 -先生
– Left arm! – Sir.
不 我需要那个左臂
No, I need the left arm.
不 我不管 我想要那个装备
No, I don’t care if… I want it on.
他认为我们甚至不会反抗
He thinks that we won’t even put up a fight!
我说他大错特错
Well, I say he’s wrong.
这话说给那些吉盖克斯金矿里的
I say, tell that to the gunter clans
彩蛋猎人听去吧
in the gold mines of Gygax.
激活钢铁巨人
Activate the Iron Giant.
扪心自问 你愿意为了绿洲牺牲吗
Ask yourselves, are you willing to zero out for the OASIS?
你愿意反抗吗
Are you willing to fight?
我是绿洲五强的帕西法尔
I am Parzival of the High Five.
以阿尔忒密斯之名 以艾奇之名
In the name of Art3mis, in the name of Aech,
以大东和阿修之名
in the name of Daito and Sho,
我们请你来毁灭星球加入我们
we ask you to join us on Planet Doom.
以詹姆斯·哈利迪之名
In the name of James Halliday himself,
帮助我们拯救绿洲
help us save the OASIS.
不 不 不
No, no, no, no.
“有朋友就不是输家”
“No man is a failure who has friends.”
14中队 装备武器 你们先上
Squadron 14, armor up, you’re in the lead.
《寻剑》一分钟 冰裂
One minute into Swordquest, the ice broke.
三部《寻剑》都完了 下一个是什么
Well, all three Swordquests. What’s next?
《黑暗洞穴》 《激光杀戮》
Dark Cavern, Laser Blast.
是《魔幻历险》
It’s Adventure.
1979年在雅达利发行
Released in 1979, for the 2600,
《魔幻历险》由沃伦·罗宾内特制♥作♥
Adventure was created by Warren Robinett,
他是第一个在游戏中隐藏自己名字
who was the first video game designer ever
的设计者 事实上
to hide his name. In fact…
试试《魔幻历险》
Try Adventure.
运行《魔幻历险》
Play Adventure.
超过一分钟 还活着
More than a minute, we’re still alive.
这一定是对的游戏
This must be the right game.
巨蟒之息 生死之魅 你的创造之兆
Anál nathrach, orth’ bháis’s bethad, do chél dénmha.
这东西能维持多久 这个魔球
How long does it last, this orb thing?
巨蟒之息 生死之魅 你的创造之兆
Anál nathrach, orth’ bháis’s bethad, do chél dénmha.
我说至少十…
I’d say about ten…
大概一千万年吧 我们没事的
Yeah, about 10 million years, so we should be fine.
巨蟒之息 生死之魅 你的创造之兆
Anál nathrach, orth’ bháis’s bethad, do chél dénmha.
首夺钥匙
First to the key!
先得彩蛋
First to the egg!
先得彩蛋
First to the egg!
《魔幻历险》
Adventure.
什么 你在干什么
What? Come on!
第六人在进行最后的挑战
The Sixers are in the final challenge.
是雅达利2600上的游戏
It’s an Atari 2600.
你在第六人的作战室吗
Are you in the Sixer war room?
不不 你得离开那儿
No, no, no. You gotta get out of there.
他们在玩《魔幻历险》
They’re playing Adventure.
《魔幻历险》 当然了
Adventure, of course!
沃伦·罗宾内特制♥作♥
Created by Warren Robinett!
他是第一个隐藏彩蛋的游戏设计师
He was the first designer to ever hide an Easter egg in…
小心
Dude!
我们要找一辆邮政车 俄亥俄州牌照
We’re looking for a USPS truck, Ohio plates,
无人机注意 是2036年的型号♥
a drone spitter, 2036 model.
大东 你什么时候准备加入战斗
Daito! When are you getting into this fight?
没子弹了 装备也空了
I’m out. Inventory’s empty.
我也剩这点了
Last clip for me.
需要更多武器
More weapons!
杀伤型加农炮
Anti-personnel ordinance cannon!
轨道炮
Railgun!
Z
Yo, Z!
Z 试一下这个小家伙
Yo, Z! Try this little guy.
快出手快出手
Get rid of it! Get rid of it!
是他妈鬼娃恰吉

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!