Careful not to lose your shit.
你想明白了
You figured something out.
帕西法尔 告诉我啊
Parzival, tell me.
干得漂亮 我的绝地学徒
Nice racing, Padawan.
你是第一个完成的
You’re the first to finish.
哈利迪先生 不 阿诺克
M… Mr. Halliday… I… A… Anorak.
这真是无上荣耀
It’s such an honor.
我的荣幸
The honor is all mine.
去拿第一条线索吧
Get yourself a clue.
帕西法尔赢得青铜钥匙
帕西法尔这家伙是谁 他到底怎么赢的
Who is this Parzival, and how the hell is he winning?
我有个更好的问题 谁在乎啊
Well, here’s a better question. Who cares?
哈利迪的比赛至关重要
Halliday’s contest is vitally important.
这不亚于一场争夺未来控制权的战争
I mean, it’s nothing less than a war for control of the future.
这个帕西法尔甚至都没有组队
But this Parzival? He’s not even clanned up.
他单打独斗 我们有一支军队
He’s alone. We have an army.
但第一把钥匙给他找到了
And yet, he’s got the first key.
没错 他是有了一把钥匙
Yeah, he has a key,
但你得拥有三把才能赢得比赛
but you have to get three of ’em to win the contest.
昨天我们的股价跌了六个点
Our stock dove 6% yesterday.
契约工部门上报的利润率达28% 弗娜莱
Loyalty division is reporting profits of 28%. F’Nale.
我们本月将再开五家契约工中心
We’re opening five new loyalty centers this month.
收债的利润可比卖♥♥硬件高多了
Debt Services dwarfs Hardware.
你还要和我讨论股价
Now, you really wanna talk to me about stock prices?
股东们会很不满意
The shareholders won’t be happy.
我们的工作又不是取悦他们
It’s not our job to make them happy.
我们是来帮他们赚钱的
It’s our job to make them money,
我们推出这个宝贝时 他们可要乐坏了
but once we launch this little baby, they’re gonna flip.
我们管这个叫纯利升级
We call this Pure O2.
这是我们计划内的第一次升级
This is the first of our planned upgrades.
只要能够破解一些哈利迪的广♥告♥限制
Once we can roll back some of Halliday’s ad restrictions,
预计在被查封前 我们可以将
we estimate we can sell up to 80%
广♥告♥覆盖到玩家八成的视界页面
of an individual’s visual field before inducing seizures,
试想一下
so picture this…
我们得赢得挑战才行
All of this implies we win the contest.
没错 是的
Indeed, it does.
伙计 你真的拿到了那把钥匙
Dude, you won the key
还有十万个金币吗
and 100,000 coins?
我一拿到钥匙
As soon as I took the key,
这些金币就到我账户上
all the coins just appeared in my account.
我高兴得要尿裤子了
I’ll tell you what, I’m soiling my haptics right now.
毁灭之子到底是个什么玩意儿
What the hell’s a Cataclyst?
炸♥弹♥ 可以毁灭星球上的所有玩家
It’s a bomb. Kills every avatar on a planet,
炸♥弹♥持有者也不例外
even the owner.
谁会要那个
Who’d want that?
IOI 他们什么都买♥♥
IOI. They buy everything.
神圣手雷只要两万金币
Twenty-thou for the holy hand grenade?
简直白送啊
That’s a steal!
妈耶 泽米基斯魔方 我要了
Whoa! Zemeckis Cube! I need one of those.
别把金币都花光了
Okay, don’t spend all your money.
X1零触感套装
X1 haptic bootsuit.
爽歪歪
Oh, yeah!
艾洛克 我的老朋友 你好吗
i-R0k, old friend. How are you?
说实话 我脖子有点不舒服
To be honest, I have kind of a neck thing.
类似于腕管综合征
It’s like a carpel-tunnel deal,
但却在脖子上 不知道有没有这个病
but with your neck, if that’s even a thing.
劳驾您往右边挪一点
So if you could just stand to… to your right.
我的右边 你的左边
My right, your left.
谢了 都怪脖子长♥期♥劳损
Thanks, it’s the repetitive stress.
找到了
Here he is.
蒸汽朋克风的海盗王
The steampunk pirate king.
这家伙我可太熟了 索伦托
I knew him well, Sorrento.
在这个世界上我最讨厌三样东西
There are only three things in this world I hate,
蒸汽朋克 海盗 塔博勒色拉
steampunk, pirates, and tabbouleh.
为什么会有这些东西
I mean, why do they even have it?
我们见面是为了聊这个吗
Is there a reason we’re meeting here?
没错 诺兰
Yes, Nolan.
奥瑟瓦克斯魔球
The Orb of Osuvox.
你有需求 他有货
You wanted it. He had it.
就是这个了
So here it is.
它能搭建出无法攻破的魔法屏障
It creates an impenetrable magic shield
只有用咒语才能破解
that can only be taken down by a magic spell.
奥瑟瓦克斯魔球
The Orb of Osuvox.
-闭嘴 -好吧
– Don’t say that again. – Okay.
你给我保存好
Now, I’m gonna need you to keep this for now.
等有用的时候我自然会通知你
I’m gonna let you know when I wanna use it. Okay?
但是现在
Right now, though,
我还有个活儿给你
I have another job for you.
帕西法尔
Parzival.
我猜 你是想把他踢出积分榜
Let me guess, you want him off the scoreboard.
你能做到吗
Can you do that?
他可是个大明星
Well, he’s a superstar.
过了第一关
He made it through the first gate,
找他的人比圣诞节泡圣诞老人的妞们还多
Avatars are gonna be on him like hoes on Santa.
你要多少 艾洛克
i-R0k, how much more do you want?
我就喜欢你这点 诺兰
That’s what I like about you, Nolan.
你从来不婆婆妈妈
You never lick.
总是一口就咬中
You bite straight to
棒棒糖的巧克力芯
the chocolaty center of the Tootsie Pop.
还记得那支有一只猫头鹰的老广♥告♥吗
Remember that old commercial, with the owl?
艾洛克
i-R0k.
我平时价钱的三倍
Three times my normal fee.
成交
Done.
真的吗 早知道就说五倍了
Wait, really? I should have asked for five.
四倍还能商量吗
Is four still on the table?
现在积分榜上有五个玩家了
There’s five of us on the big board now.
阿尔忒密斯是第二个 毫无意外
Art3mis was next, no surprise there.
她就在我隔壁车道
She was on the track when I won.
看到我向后开
She saw me going backwards.
我提示了艾奇一下 让他保证不说漏嘴
I gave Aech a tip, made him promise not to say anything,
他接着就赢了
and then he won next.
但我确定他一定跟大东吹了牛皮
I’m pretty sure he bragged to our pal Daito,
因为他紧接着也赢了
’cause he won right after.
然后大东肯定没忘了告诉他最好的朋友阿修
And of course, Daito told his best friend, Sho.
他把车都撞报废了
He totally totaled his car,
但总算还是赢了
but then Sho got it, too.
“一个厌恶自己创造的造物者
“A creator who hates his own creation.
“隐藏的锁匙 未迈出的一步
“A hidden key, a leap not taken.
“原路返回 逃离过去”
“Retrace your steps, escape your past.”
“一个厌恶自己创造的造物者
“A creator who hates his own creation.
“隐藏的锁匙 未迈出的一步
“A hidden key, a leap not taken.
“原路返回 逃离过去”
“Retrace your steps, escape your past.
“翡翠钥匙将归你所有”
“And the key of jade will be yours at last.”
凯伦·安德伍德·莫罗
1975—2034年
“逃离过去”
“Escape your past.”
你到底要逃离什么过去呢 哈利迪
What part of your past are you trying to escape, Halliday?
游戏设计师
万亿富翁
-帕西法尔来了 -伙计
– Hey, it’s Parzival! – Dude!
你简直是我的英雄
You’re, like, totally my hero!
帕西法尔 看这里
Hey, Parzival! Over here!
你太了不起了
Dude, you’re amazing!
帕西法尔 这儿 给我个签名吧
Hey, Parzival! Right here! Let me get an autograph!
注意一下
Watch it!
你现在出名了 还想着到处乱跑
You’re famous now! You can’t just go wherever you want!
别呀 我…
No, no, no, no, no, no. I…
一点都不好笑
That is… That is not funny.
太好玩了
Oh, God.
你还不懂吗
Oh, God. Don’t you get it?
你现在是鼎鼎大名的帕西法尔了
You’re “The Parzival” Now.
你得乔装打扮下
You have to have a disguise.

Okay, here.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!