No, he took some sorta poison before we really talked.
我想他现在是什么也说不出来了
I don’t think he’s gonna say anything now.
你得去找摩西和博格斯
You’ve got to find Moses and Boggs.
别担心 我有线索
Don’t worry. I’m on the trail.
伦敦
在右侧 就是著名的伦敦塔
On your right, you see the famous Tower of London.
再过不久我们就要从塔桥下经过
And shortly, we’ll be passing under the Tower Bridge.
真是一座要塞
It’s a fortress.
关精神病的犯人用的
It’s an asylum for the criminally insane.
他就在ICE的牢房♥里
He’s in the ICE unit.
那是军情六处最高级保卫设施
That’s an MI6 Alpha Level secure facility
隐藏在那栋楼的最深处
buried deep within that building.
就像是监狱中的监狱
It’s like a prison within a prison.
我们要怎么进去
How are we gonna get in there?
她要砍我的头 她要砍我的头
She wants my head! She wants my head!
这是天主教♥徒♥的阴谋
It’s a Papist plot.
就是她 就是苏格兰女王玛丽那个贱♥人♥
It’s her. It’s that bitch Mary, Queen of Scots.
详情参考美剧Reign《女王》
她要砍我的头
She wants my head.
你们干什么 不 不要
What are you doing? No! No!
把茜茜带来 把茜茜带来 我是英格兰女王
Get me Cecil. Get me Cecil. I’m the Queen of England!
彩蛋一枚 演员海伦·米伦曾扮演过女王伊丽莎白
不要把我关到塔里
Don’t take me to the Tower!
我要让你掉脑袋 你个贱♥人♥
I’ll have your head for this, you bitch!
不 不要
No! No!
授之王冠 犹授以千钧重担
“Uneasy lies the head that wears the crown.”
他们都在密谋反抗我 所有人
They’re plotting against me. All of them.
有一位优秀的女王
There’s a good queen.
给你打个够 老疯婆子
Stuff it, you old bat.
谢谢
Thank you.
不过不好意思 我还没有老
Not so much the “Old,” If you don’t mind.
我觉得我演得非常非常好
I think it was really, really good.
就像是贝蒂·戴维斯附身了一样
I thought I was kind of channeling Bette Davis.
贝蒂·戴维斯 美国20世纪30年代女演员 两次获得奥斯卡最佳女主角
演员海伦·米伦也曾获奥斯卡最佳女主角
早上好 琼斯医生想见17号♥囚犯
Good morning. Dr. Jones to see prisoner number 17, please.
琼斯医生 你是军情六处的人吗
Dr. Jones? Are you with MI6?
可惜不再是了
Sadly, not anymore.
我好像没找到你的名字
Because I don’t seem to have you on my list.
这破玩意不管用了 怎么回事
Bloody thing’s not working. Why’s that?
你应该走
You’re supposed to use…
趴到地上去
Lay down on the ground.
听好 趴好
Attaboy. On the floor.
121号♥ 在那里
Number 121. Oh, there it is.
弗兰克
Frank!
你们是谁 访客吗 你们找谁
Who are you? You’re visitors? Who are you looking for?
有人拜访真好 不是吗 伙计们
We love having visitors, don’t we, fellas?
贝里博士
Dr. Bailey?
贝里博士
Dr. Bailey?
是我 不然还能是谁
Yes. Who did you expect to find here?
-先生 -什么
– Sir… – What?
我亲眼看着你死了
I saw you die.
看见我死了吗 他是谁
Saw me die? Who is he?
弗兰克
Frank?
弗兰克·摩西 我亲爱的朋友
Frank Moses, my dear fellow!
你好吗 老伙计
How are you, old sport?
见到你真高兴 你能来真好
So glad to see you. So glad you came by.
我们一直在等你 是不是 伙计们
We’ve been expecting you. Haven’t we, fellas?
天啊 弗兰克 你怎么这么老了 主啊
My God, Frank, why are you so old? Good lord!
-先生 -什么
– Sir… – What?
你在这里被关了32年了
You’ve been locked up here for 32 years.
得了吧 弗兰克 你肯定是在逗我
Come on, Frankie, you’ve gotta be kidding me.
来呀 继续说
Come on, put ’em up.
32年 多么离奇 你是谁
Thirty-two years. How extraordinary. Who are you?
维多利亚
Victoria.
维多利亚 你应该看看这个
Victoria! You should read this.
列♥宁♥的《国家与革命》
Lenin. State and Revolution.
绝对值得一看
Jolly good time.
不过斯大林领会错了
Stalin got it wrong, of course.
我们要去哪 弗兰克
So where are we going, Frank?
今晚你又要带我去看歌♥剧吗
Are you taking us to the opera again tonight?
我们是不是要去看歌♥剧 弗兰克
Is that where we’re going, Frank? The opera?
我们都喜欢歌♥剧 是不是 伙计们
We love the opera, don’t we, fellas?
没错 歌♥剧 香槟还有草莓
Yes, the opera and the champagne and the strawberries all ’round.
对不起 亲爱的 你叫什么来着
Sorry, my dear, what is your name again?
维多利亚
Victoria.
对不起 他们给我吃了好多药
I’m sorry, it’s the drugs they’ve been feeding me,
最近的事我记不住
it’s my short-term memory.
他们给我的那些药
The drugs they’ve been feeding…
是要让我们保持安静
Something that’s meant to keep us peaceful, I suppose,
或者无害
or harmless!
反正我知道它就在旁边的什么地方
Anyway, I know it’s around here somewhere,
但确切在哪我不知道
but I don’t know where it is.
贝里博士 我们需要你的帮助
Dr. Bailey, we need your help.
你还记得龙葵吗
Do you remember Nightshade?
抱歉 我在找我的烟斗
I’m sorry, I’m looking for my pipe
还有我的圣克里斯托弗奖章
and my St. Christopher medallion.
那群熊孩子给别人了
Boys gave it to someone.
真是一群熊孩子
They were little boys, you see.
现在它去哪了 不知怎么就不见了
Now where it’s gone… It’s gone somehow.
该死
Oh, shit!
弗兰克 我在这里
Hey, Frankie, I’m over here.
我找到了 它一直在我口袋里
I found it. It was in my pocket the whole time.
我没找到烟斗 但奖章就在这
I couldn’t find my damn pipe, though. But here it is.
抱歉 亲爱的 你刚刚问我什么问题
Sorry, my dear, what was the question you asked me?
你还记得龙葵吗
Do you remember Nightshade?
有点印象 好像是一种炸♥弹♥
Vaguely. It was some kind of a bomb, I believe.
贝里博士 有人在找那个武器
Dr. Bailey, people are looking for that weapon.
想利用它
People who want to use it.
亲爱的 当然 我明白
Oh, dear. Yes, I do understand, of course.
相信我
Believe you me.
但是我为美国人做了很多东西
But you know, I made many things for the Americans
龙葵的结局不太好
and Nightshade turned out to be a bit of a nightmare.
它与众不同
It was quite different.
实在是太危险了
Turned out to be too dangerous.
所以他们顺理成章地把我锁在了这个地方
So naturally, they had to lock me up in this place.
鉴于他们的所作所为 我想让他们去死
And after what they did to me, I think it’s perfectly natural
也没什么吧
I tell them all to go F off!
军情六处想伪造贝里的死亡吗
MI6 tried to fake Bailey’s death?
为什么 他们在隐藏什么
Why? What are they hiding?
你得走了
You’re gonna have to go.
你得去一探究竟
You’re gonna have to go find out.
你知道他们要杀了我的
You know they’re gonna try and kill me.
-我到俄♥罗♥斯♥再给你打电♥话♥ -再会了
– I’ll call you from Russia. – Do svidanya.
7号♥桥要求检修
Maintenance to Bridge 7.
有人突破了最高防护区域
We got a breach in Maximum Security.
抓住了
Secure!
什么事那么重要
All right, what’s so important?
我刚刚从军情六处的情报源得知
I just heard from my source at MI6
爱德华·贝里还活着 而且在逃
that Edward Bailey’s alive and on the run.
那不可能
That’s not possible.
这事远比离职将军和未爆♥炸♥武器
This is bigger than a rogue general
要严重得多 还有什么我不知道
and his unexploded ordnance. What don’t I know?
事情发生了变化
The game has changed.
贝里知道的事情过于危险
The things Bailey knows are too dangerous.
我们不能让贝里或是龙葵
We can’t let Bailey or Nightshade
落入恐♥怖♥分♥子♥之手 否则会有数百万人丧生
fall into terrorist hands, or millions will die.
真要命 这是真的
Holy shit, it’s real.
如果我们不找到它
Unless we secure it,
那武器就在莫斯科城里爆♥炸♥了
that weapon’s going off in the middle of Moscow.
这是我们眼下最好的行动方案
Right now, that’s our best case scenario.
俄♥罗♥斯♥
多罗霍沃空军基地
伙计们
Guys?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!