瘫软和剧痛将蔓延你的全身
Paralysis and shooting pains will grip your entire body.
你的意识会一直保持清醒
And you will slowly asphyxiate until you choke to death
直到窒息而死
while remaining fully-conscious,
除非你按我说的做
unless you do exactly what I say.
在我出♥卖♥♥♥国家之前就得玩儿完了
I will die before I compromise my country.
好 我们会开到你的办公室
Okay. We will drive you to your office
你要用官方信纸写一封信
where you will write a letter on official stationery
谴责伊朗对女性的不公正待遇
denouncing the treatment of women in Iran.
然后就给你解药
Then you will get your antidote.
就这样吗
That’s it?
伊朗驻伦敦大使♥馆♥
需要帮忙吗
How may I help you?
我打算叛逃到伊朗
贝里博士 很抱歉计划推迟了
Dr. Bailey, my apologies for the delay.
多布罗夫斯基教授刚刚验证了核弹的真伪
Professor Dombrovski has declared the weapon authentic.
我们已经准备行动了
And we’re prepared to proceed.
等钱到账 大使先生
As soon as my money’s transferred, Mr. Ambassador.
让开 她和我一起的
Move! She’s with me.
阿曼
Arman?
让他离开
He needs to go.
好的 好的
Okay, okay.
你们在说什么 她是谁
What are you talking about? Who is she?
先生 抱歉 您得离开
Sir, I’m sorry, you need to leave.
你给我闭嘴
You need to shut up!

No.
怎么了 这里怎么了
What? What is happening here?
抱歉 您做了什么
Sorry. What are you doing?
告诉我发生了什么 她是谁
Tell me what is happening here! Who is she?
出去 我说出去 你就给我出去
Get out! When I say “Get out,” Get out of here!
您得离开
You need to go!
给我闭嘴
You shut the fuck up!
保险箱在哪儿
Where’s the safe?
什么
What?
保险箱在哪儿
Where’s the safe?
便便来了哟
Poo poo’s coming.
24小时管道维修
24 Hour Plumbing.
快来 紧急情况 喷的到处都是
Hurry. Emergency. Water everywhere. Come quick.
站住 水管工 等一下
Stop! Plumbers, wait!
好的 请这边走
It’s okay! This way.
钱已收到
Money received.
好戏开场了
Good show.
让我看看这位朋友
Let’s see our friend here.
能借下你的小刀吗
Would you lend me your knife, please?
谢谢
Thank you.
抱歉把地毯弄脏了
Sorry about the mess on the carpet.
好吧
Oh, Well.
既然事已至此 那么杰克…
At this point, Jack…
希望你不介意我叫你杰克
You don’t mind me calling you “Jack,” I hope.
你必须明白
You must be beginning to comprehend
你的失败后果是多么可怕
the stunning totality of your failure.
你不能给他们
You can’t give it to them.
我没打算给你
I’ve no more interest in giving Red Mercury
更懒得给这几个小子
to these boys than I have in giving it to you.
天啊
Jesus.
没错 真是可悲的旧世界啊
Yes, it’s a sad old world, you know.
虽然只是我的个人观点
Anyway, that’s only my opinion.
但问题的核心是 杰克
But the central point is this, Jack,
当和你一样的那些人 来自军情六处
you see, when men like you and those dickheads from MI6
或中情局或随便什么地方
or CIA or whatever sewers you came from.
当你们这些人不仅夺走了我的生活
When you take away not only my life
还夺走了我挚爱的妻子娜塔莎
but the innocent lives of my dear beloved wife Natasha
和我那六岁儿子的生命
and my little boy, who was only six, you see. Yes.
我还能说什么呢
I mean, what can I say?
哥们 敢惹我
When you mess with me, buddy,
就是这个下场
this is what you get.
去死吧 老头子
Go to hell, old man.
永别了 爱国者
Fare thee well, patriot.
接下来是哪儿呢
Now what’s next?
华盛顿
Washington.
宝贝
Baby.
你还好吧
Are you okay?
好样的
Awesome!
该死的
Oh, shit.
就这样了
Is that it?
它在倒计时 弗兰克
It’s counting down, Frank.
能关了它吗
Shut it Off. Right?
关…好啊 怎么关 摸摸它吗
Shut… Yeah. With what? Acupressure?
我不知道
I don’t know.
为什么要我来关
Well, why is it my responsibility?
随便做点儿什么
Just do something.
用我过家家的玩意儿吗
With my Mr. Chemistry set?
我都不知道自己在干什么
I don’t know what I’m doing.
要我按按钮吗
You want me to push a button?
贝里失踪 核弹启动
Bailey’s loose and the bomb’s ticking.
请稍等 女士
Wait. Excuse me, ma’am.
你好 我预约过了
Hello, I have an appointment.

Gun!
把核弹带走
Get that bomb outta here.
扔了它 亲爱的
Drop it now, darling. That’s right.
我的枪
My gun!
快按 去一楼
Press the button. Ground floor.
马文 咱们走
Marvin, let’s go!
真是精彩绝伦啊
Jolly good show.
该死
Bollocks.
你还真要开这个丑八怪
You really drive this ridiculous thing?
你会开枪吗
Can you shoot?
盯住他 弗兰西斯
We need eyes, Francis.
快 弗兰克 还有四十分钟
Come on, Frank. Forty minutes.
马文 怎么样了
Marvin, how ya doin’ back there?
我现在张不开嘴
I can’t talk to you right now.
怎么样
How is it?
没大碍
It’s fine.
该死
Shit!
来露一手吧
Show me something.
维多利亚
Victoria,
我看见了 贝里正朝M4公路去
I got eyes on. Bailey’s heading for the M4.
明白
Got it.
搞定
Got it!
这根线能停止计时
This one should stop it
而这根则会引爆它
and this one should detonate it.
一半一半 弗兰克
It’s fifty-fifty, Frank.
等等
Wait!
奇了怪了
That’s weird.
你知道你在干什么吗
Do you have any idea what you’re doing?
等等 等等
Wait, wait!
等等
Wait!
别剪了
Stop cutting wires!
就知道我们活不了
I knew we were gonna die!
准备好干掉这个混♥蛋♥了吗
Ready to kill this son of a bitch?
迫不及待了
Abso-bloody-lutely.
该死
Damn it!
大♥麻♥烦
Trouble.
马文
Marvin!
弗兰克 两个踏板两个摇杆
Frank, it’s two pedals and two sticks.
明白了
Okay.
该死 我们错过了 他要去机场了
Damn it! We missed him. He’s going into the airport.
追上他
Go get him!
-你们在哪里 -在麻烦里
– Well, where are you? – In trouble.
后退 这片领空禁止入内
Turn back! You are in restricted airspace.
弗兰克 他们会把我们炸上天的
Frank, they’re gonna blow us outta the sky.
他们那点火力算什么
I wouldn’t worry about that.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!