Thank you. Good morning, gentlemen.
他说什么
What did he say?
准备
Ready.
做点什么 快做点什么
Do something. Do something.
我爱你
I love you.
至少我们没落在韩手里
At least Han didn’t get us first.
不是吧 你非得现在提他
Really? You’re gonna bring that up right now?
这世界上没有什么
There is nothing more sexy in the whole world
比一位美女 配一把好枪
than a beautiful woman
更性感的了
with an incredible gun.
你可真浪漫
You’re such a romantic.
小心眼睛
Watch your eyes.
闭眼睛
Close your eyes.
我喜欢看你开枪前弯脚趾的样子
I love the way your toes curl right before you fire.
真是无药可救
Hopeless.
不许动
Freeze.
你知道吗
You know something?
我觉得你不应该拿那玩意指着我
I don’t think you ought to point that idiotic thing at me.
你应该先仔细想想
You should really start thinking
安全协议 不是吗
about your security protocol, don’t you think?
这他妈的是什么
What the hell is that?
孩子 这个是解药
That, my dear boy, is an antidote
对付史上最强效的神经毒气 看这
to the most powerful nerve agent ever created. Look.
你们好 孩子们
Hello, boys.
你好 戴维斯先生
Hello, Mr. Davis.
你也没料到这招吧
And you didn’t see that coming.
不是吗 伙计
Did you, old sport?
我猜你不想错过后面的好戏
I’m sure you wouldn’t want to miss what’s coming next.
来点解药 非常好
It’s a little antidote. Jolly good.
好了
That’s right.
很好 谢谢
Good. Thank you.
好极了
Jolly good.
说真的 两天 弗兰克 就两天
Honestly, two days, Frank, two days,
你就沦落到死刑场了?
and you’re in front of a firing squad?
是 但是
Yeah. But look…
不 别找借口
No. No excuses.
你不应该这样 真可悲
You’re better than this. It’s pathetic.
弗兰克 有架美国♥军♥用运输机
Frank, an American military transport
在伦敦迫降
made an emergency landing in London.
机上成员均死亡
Everyone aboard was found dead.
贝里去了伊朗大使♥馆♥寻求避难
Bailey has taken refuge in the Iranian embassy.
伊朗大使♥馆♥
The Iranian embassy?
我们得过去
We’ve gotta go there.
好吧 准备好
All right. Get ’em ready.
起飞前要确保万无一失
I’m gonna make sure we’re cleared for takeoff.
如果你一周之内拯救了世界
If the world is here in a week,
我就在特克斯和凯科斯群岛等你
I will meet you in the Turks and Caicos.
度假胜地
我们共度长夜
And we will spend all night
看漫天星光
beneath the stars.
漫天星光
Beneath the stars.
我不讲韩语
I don’t speak Korean!
好玩吗
You having fun yet?
好玩的时候我会说的
I’ll let you know when I start having fun.
你背叛了我
You betrayed me.
我没办法
I had no choice.
换了你 也会那样做的
You’d have done the same thing, if you were me.
美国给了你多少钱
How much is the US paying you?
两千万
20 million.
开玩笑吧
Are you kiddin’ me?
我要的更多
I asked for more.
你怎么了
What happened to you?
你以前可是个出色的特工
You used to be a good agent.
住手 等一下
Stop! Wait a minute.
听着 我需要你的帮助
Listen, I need your help.
我知道其实你
I know there’s a part of you
还是有良心的
that wants to do the right thing.
有个炸♥弹♥就要爆♥炸♥了
There is a weapon that’s gonna be detonated…
胡扯
Bullshit.
不是胡扯
It’s not bullshit.
伦敦将面临一场大爆♥炸♥
There’s a bomb headed for London right now.
你要是不帮我的话
Eleven million people are
将有一千一百万人丧命
gonna lose their lives if you don’t help me.
好吧
All right.
我们走
Let’s go.
这不代表我放过你了
This doesn’t mean I’m not going to kill you later.
我知道
I know.
我觉得维持感情的方法是
I think the way to make a relationship work
双方都不要失去自我
is that neither of you give up who you are.
同意吗 马文
Don’t you agree, Marvin?
没错 马文说的对
Exactly. Exactly what Marvin says.
坠入爱河如同坠入悬崖
Falling in love is like jumping off a cliff.
抱有信念然后放手一搏
You just have to believe and let go.
天啊
My God!
你没事吧
Are you okay?
不 他不碍事
No, he’s all right.
他和我们是一边的
He’s with us.
都谈妥了
We talked it out.
杀掉贝里 夺取核弹
Kill Bailey. Secure the weapon.
能有多难
How hard can it be?
尽管外面的防范人员很迟钝
Of course, the external security is very, very heavy
但里面可都是冷酷无情的伊朗革命军
but inside there are hardcore Revolutionary Guards.
个个都是疯子
They are serious fanatics.
接下来就要靠她了
The whole thing depends on her.
要是你被抓住 他们会杀掉你的
You do realize, if they catch you, they will kill you.
这对你来说可能有点难 但是别担心
I know this won’t be easy for you, but don’t worry.
好吗
Okay?
你看 我正在考虑
You know, I’ve been thinking about
咱俩的事
you and me.
而我…
And I just…
我带了样东西给你
I got you something.
喜欢吗
You like it?
-爱死了 -七发子弹
– I love it. – Seven rounds.
-好了 -不要 我还没准备好
– Okay. – Not yet. I’m not ready.
等等 不
Stop, no.
现在不行 等一下
Not right now. Wait.
再不行动的话核弹就要爆♥炸♥了
If you don’t do it, you’re gonna blow it, all right?
看着我
Look at me.
-我数到三 -听着…
– I’m gonna count to three. – Listen…
我数到三好吗
I’m gonna count to three, okay?
-我们还能回到… -我用英语数
– We can go back to the other… – In English.

One
现在不行 等一等
Not now. No. Wait.

Two
该死
God damn it.
她会死的
She’s gonna get killed.
让他们出巢可不容易啊
It’s tough when they leave the nest.
弗兰克 对她有点儿信心
Frank, come on. A little trust.
她有咱俩没有的特质
She has talents you and I will never have.
什么特质
What talents?
大众情人
People like her.
要是她活下来了 你们的关系也会更好
If she lives, this’ll be good for your relationship.
说得对
You’re right.
我只了解一件事 女人和秘密行动
And if there’s one thing I know, it’s women and covert ops.
那是两回事
That’s two things.
不 小伙子
No, grasshopper.
一样的
It is not.
我跟您说个小秘密 部长先生
I wanna tell you a secret, Mr. Minister.
她也要吻这个家伙吗
Is she gonna make out with this guy, too?
这是什么
What the hell was that?
河豚毒素
Blowfish poison.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!