I’m going to bring my doll carriage
还有我的3只复活节兔子 还有我的长颈鹿
And my three Easter rabbits and my giraffe
还有我所有的玩偶 玩具房♥ 蜡笔…
And all my dolls and my doll house and my crayons…
也许我们可以把玩具房♥送给艾德林
I thought maybe we’d give the doll house to Madeline.
我不想送给艾德林
I don’t want to give the doll house to Madeline.
但我早和你说清楚了
But I already explained to you,
大的东西很难塞进行李
The big things are going to be hard to pack.
但我可以给她娃娃熊
But she can have my bear,
-还有那3只复活节的兔子 -不行 就那大的东西
-And my three easter rabbits. -No! Just the big things.
听着 为什么不出去和迈克尔玩儿
Look. Wouldn’t you rather go outside and play with Michael?
-我不想去 -你一整天都在房♥子里
-I don’t feel like it. -You’ve been inside all day.
我不想出去
I don’t feel like it.
我不喜欢向无聊且愚蠢得无法理解的人
Well, I don’t feel like explaining everything 15 times
把每一件事情都解释15遍
To somebody who’s too bored and silly to listen!
-好了 爱宝 你怎么了 -没事
-All right, April. What’s the matter? -Nothing.
我不信 早上发生什么事了
I don’t believe you. Did something happen this morning?
很久以来都没发生什么了
Nothing happened today that I haven’t known about for days and days.
什么
What?
天啊 弗兰克 别再装傻了
Oh, god, Frank, please don’t look so dense.
你就从没怀疑过?
You mean you haven’t guessed or anything?
爱宝 你到底在说什么
April, what are you talking about?
我怀孕了 就这样
I’m pregnant, that’s all.
什么
What?
弗兰克 我本想等孩子们睡了再告诉你的
Frank, I meant to wait till the kids were in bed to tell you,
但我只是…整个星期我都确信
But I just… well, I’ve been pretty sure all week
今天我去看了医生
And today I went to the doctor,
现在我根本无法假装没事发生
And now I can’t even pretend it’s not true.
-多久了 -10个星期
-How long? -Ten weeks.
10个星期 10个星期? 你现在才告诉我?
Ten weeks. Ten weeks? And you wait until now to tell me?
我以为…我也不知道我怎么想的
I thought… I don’t know what I thought
对不起 弗兰克 对不起
I’m sorry, Frank. I’m so sorry.
我知道 我知道你很难过
I know. I know you are. All right?
我们会有办法的
There are things we can do.
我们不会因此而却步 对吧
We don’t have to let this stop us from going, do we?
记得我告诉你那个学校里的女孩子吗
Remember that girl at school I told you about?
只要我们在12个星期前
As long as we take care of it
把它处理掉就没事了
Before 12 weeks, it’s fine.
我们必须同心协力 弗兰克
We’ve got to be together in this, Frank.
我们会有办法的 对吗
Well, we’ll figure it out. All right?
过来
Come here.
12个星期 那我们还有时间来做决定
Twelve weeks. So we have time to decide, right?

Right.
我爱你
I love you.
我也爱你
I love you, too.
弗兰克 工作怎样了 公♥司♥没你也能运作?
So, Frank, how’s work? They gonna survive without you?
事实上 前几天发生了件很搞笑的事
Actually, something kind of funny happened the other day.
我只是做了点无聊的事
I did some dumb little piece of work
想要逃离邦迪的束缚
To get myself off the hook with Bandy,
突然 我就变成一个前途光明的有位青年了
And suddenly, I’m the bright young man.
-事情总是这样 不是吗 -难以置信
-That’s always the way, ain’t it? -It’s incredible.
我是说 我只是用几分钟时间搞定那东西
I mean, I knocked this thing off in a couple of minutes
现在他们想我加入他们的精英销♥售♥员队伍
And now they want me to join their team of “specialist” salesmen.
一群白♥痴♥
Morons.
那会很有趣 如果他们
Well, it would be funny if they weren’t offering
给我不菲的薪水
So much damn money.
那么 你被诱惑住了吗
So, are you tempted?
真有点讽刺 不是吗
Well, it’s just kind of ironic, don’t you think?
我以为你已经拒绝了这份工作
I thought you turned the job down.
还没有
Not yet.
这只是给我一个选择 就这样
It’s just an option, that’s all.
有了这么多的钱
With the kind of money they’re talking,
我们的生活就会有很大改观了
Things could be different for us here.
我们可以去更好的地方 去旅行
We could get a better place. Travel.
我是说在这儿我们也可以很开心
The point is, we could be happy here,
起码会有一阵子
At least for a little while.
不可能只有巴黎人
It is possible that Parisians aren’t the only ones
才能追求有趣的生活 爱宝
Capable of leading interesting lives, April.
所以你已经作出决定了?
So you’ve made up your mind?
不 不 就像我之前说的 那只是一个选择
No. No. Like I said, it’s just an option. That’s all.
假设你是对的
And supposing you’re right.
你去挣这些钱 我们在这儿过着有趣的生活
You make all this money and we have this interesting life here.
每天挣扎在你觉得荒唐的工作里
Won’t you still be wasting your life
那还不是在浪费你的生命吗
Toiling away at a job you find ridiculous?
你就别管我的事了 好吗
Maybe we let that be my business, all right?
你的事?
Your business?
这里太热了 我去湿湿身子
You know what? It’s too hot for this. I’m going to go get wet.
-你不想去 对不对 -别这样 爱宝 我当然想去
-You don’t want to go, do you? -Come on, April. Of course, I do.
不 你不想 因为你从未尝试过任何事
No, you don’t. Because you’ve never tried at anything.
如果你什么也不尝试 你永远会失败
And if you don’t try at anything, you can’t fail.
你什么意思 我不尝试?
What the hell do you mean I don’t try?
我供养你 是我买♥♥下了这房♥子
I support you, don’t I? I pay for this house.
我每天花10小时干我无法忍♥受的工作
I work 10 hours a day at a job I can’t stand.
-你没必要去做 -狗屁
-You don’t have to. -Bullshit!
听着 我对此也很不爽
Look, I’m not happy about it.
但我有骨气 不会逃避责任
But I have the backbone not to run away from my responsibilities.
用你的骨气去追求你想要的生活 弗兰克
It takes backbone to lead the life you want, Frank.
你要去哪儿
Where are you going?
我要用浴室 这不会影响你吧 爱宝
If it’s all right with you, April, I’m gonna go use the bathroom. Okay?
你♥他♥妈♥要用这个干什么
What the hell are you going to do with this?
你到底在想什么
And what do you think you’re going to do?
-你要阻止我吗 -我就是要阻止你
-You’re going to stop me? -You’re damn right I am!
来啊
Go ahead and try.
听着 如果你真的做了 爱宝 我发誓我…
Listen to me. You do this, April, you do this and I swear to god I’ll…
你怎样 离开我吗 是威胁还是承诺?
You’ll what? you’ll leave me? Is that a threat or a promise?
你什么时候买♥♥的 爱宝
When did you buy this, April?
这东西你买♥♥了多久 我要知道
How long have you had this? I want to know!
天啊
Jesus christ.
整件事你真的很荒谬
You really are being melodramatic about this whole thing.
只要在第12周前完成 就完全没事
As long as it’s done in the first 12 weeks, it’s perfectly safe.
那就是现在 爱宝 我就没有发言权吗
That’s now, April! Don’t I get a say?
当然有
Of course you do!
我都是为了你 弗兰克 你难道看不见吗
It would be for you, Frank. Don’t you see?
那样我们就有时间 就像我们之前说的
So you can have time, just like we talked about.
你的想法快使我吐了
How can it be for me when the thought of it
怎么会是为我好呢 天啊
Makes my stomach turn over, for God’s sake?
那就是我自私好了
Then it’s for me.
告诉我 我们能在巴黎要孩子 弗兰克
Tell me we can have the baby in Paris, Frank.
告诉我 我们会有不同的生活
Tell me we can have a different life.
就是别让我待在这儿 拜托了
But don’t make me stay here. Please.
-我们不能在巴黎要孩子 -为什么
-We can’t have the baby in Paris. -Why not?
我不需要我们拥有的一切 我不在乎住哪儿
I don’t need everything we have here. I don’t care where we live.
是谁定下这些规矩的?
I mean, who made these rules, anyway?
听着 我们搬来这儿的唯一原因是我怀孕了
Look, the only reason we moved out here was because I got pregnant.
然后我们又生了一个
Then we had another child
来证明前面一个不是错误
To prove the first one wasn’t a mistake.
这一切究竟还要持续多久
I mean, how long does it go on?
弗兰克 你真的想再要一个孩子吗
Frank. Do you actually want another child?
想吗 快点 告诉我
Well, do you? Come on, tell me.
告诉我 弗兰克 记得吗
Tell me the truth, Frank. Remember that?
我们以前就是这样挽回面子的
We used to live by it.
你知道这真♥相♥有多好吗
And you know what’s so good about the truth?
其实每个人都知道
Everyone knows what it is, however long they’ve lived without it.
没人忘记这真♥相♥ 弗兰克 他们只是更擅长说谎
No one forgets the truth, Frank. They just get better at lying.
所以告诉我 你真的想再要一个孩子吗
So tell me, do you really want another child?
我只知道我的感觉
All I know is what I feel.
任何头脑清醒的人都和我有相同的感受 爱宝
And anyone else in their right mind would feel the same way, April.
但我们已经有两个小孩了 这还不够让我说话吗
But I’ve had two children. Doesn’t that count in my favour?
天啊 爱宝 你竟然这样想
Christ, April! The fact that you even put it that way!
你弄得好像
You make it seem as if having
有小孩就是一种惩罚
Children is some sort of a goddamn punishment.
我爱我的孩子 弗兰克

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!