Of course.
那里设施很不错
It’s a marvellous facility.
治疗也挺有效
And the treatments seem to be doing wonders for him…
不过 医生说让他出来放松一个下午
Anyway, they said getting out for an afternoon
可能对他有好处
Might do him a little bit good.
说实话 他觉得我的朋友都太保守了
I think he finds my friends a little conventional, quite frankly
我是说 他一直离家在外
I mean, he’s travelled.
他是数学博士
He has a PhD in mathematics.
说他是个天才也不为过
I suppose you could say he’s an intellectual.
让他和你们这样的年轻夫妇接触
It would do him a world of good
会对他帮助很大的
To meet a young couple like you.
我们很高兴认识他
We’d love to meet him.
真的?
Really?
是啊
Yes.
我们非常乐意
We’d love to.
谢谢你 亲爱的
Thank you, dear.
谢谢
Thank you.
那个…
Well…
我得走了
I must be off.
我还记得你下火车那天的样子
I remember the first day you came off the train.
你不像其他客户
You weren’t like my other clients.
你与众不同
You were different.
你看上去…
You just seemed…
很特别
Special…
现在依然是
Of course you still are.
记得哦…
Remember…
浇一点儿水 我得赶紧走了 再见
Just a dollop. I must scoot. Toodle-oo.
再见
Bye.
你让我醉醺醺的
I think you got me a little drunk.
知道今天什么日子吗
You know what today is?
不是星期一吗
…Monday?
是我生日
It’s my birthday.
我今天30岁了
I’m thirty years old today.
生日快乐
Happy birthday!
谢谢
Thank you.
你瞎编的那个部门
What was the name of that, um…
叫什么来着
Department you made up again?
视觉辅助
Visual Aides.
太逗了
…What-a-joke.
太逗了
What-a-joke.
天啊
Oh my…
你想听个真的笑话吗
Do you wanna hear a real joke…?

Yes.
我老爸就在诺克斯工作
My old man worked at Knox.
是吗
Yeah?
他在扬克斯市干推销
He was a salesman in Yonkers.
有一年
Once a year,
他带我进城吃午饭
He used to take me to the city for lunch.
那本该是个特别的传道解惑的场合
It was supposed to be a very special, life-advice sort of occasion.
真不错
Nice.

No.
不是的
Not really.
我坐在那儿想
I used to sit there and think.
上帝 我求你别让我像他那样庸碌一生
“I hope to Christ I don’t end up like you.”
现在 我坐在这儿
Now here I am,
一个30岁的诺克斯职员
A thirty year old Knox man.
你能有什么法子
Can you beat that?
我想我没太注意…
I think I kind of lost you…
你♥爸♥爸以前在诺克斯工作?
Your father worked for Knox…?
抱歉 我有点儿…
I’m sorry. Everything’s kinda…
不能集中精神
…going out of focus
我们出去走走吧
Why don’t we get some air?
我们俩
You with me
这是你吗
Is this you?
是啊
Yeah.
你去过巴黎吗
You’ve been to Paris?
我哪儿都没去过
I’ve never really been anywhere.
那我该带你去一次
Maybe I’ll take you with me then.
只要有机会我就会回去的
I’m going back first chance I get.
我跟你说
I tell you.
那儿的人都朝气蓬勃
People are alive there.
不像这里
Not like here.
爱宝 我只知道…
All I know April is…
我想要体验一切
I wanna feel things.
真真切切地去感受
Really feel them.
明白吗
You know?
这算得上是野心吗
How’s that for an ambition…?
弗兰克·惠勒
Frank Wheeler
我觉得 你是我见过的
I think you’re the most interesting person
最有趣的男人
I’ve ever met.
我猜你今早上班时没想到会这样吧
Guess this wasn’t what you had in mind when you went to work this morning?
是啊 真没想到
No. It’s really wasn’t.
你有烟吗 弗兰克
Do you have a cigarette, Frank?
当然
Yeah, sure.
给你点上
There you go.
我给你拿点什么喝的吧
Can I get you a drink or anything?
不 谢了 莫林 有点儿…
No thanks, Maureen. Actually it’s…
有点儿晚了 我看…
It’s getting kind of late. I guess I…
我看我还是回去了吧
I guess I’d better be cutting out.
天啊 是呀 你错过火车了吧
Oh. Gee. That’s right. Did you miss your train?
没关系
That’s all right.
我搭下一班
I’ll catch the next one.
听着
Listen,
你真的一级棒
You were swell.
再会
Take care now.
弗兰克…
Frank…
干吗打扮得这么隆重
Why are you all dressed up?
首先
First of all,
我想念你一整天了
I missed you all day
而且 我要道歉
And I wanna say I’m sorry.
从演那出愚蠢的戏剧以来
I’m sorry for the way I’ve been since that stupid play.
这些日子 都是我不好
I’m sorry for everything.
我爱你
And I love you.
其它的以后再说
The rest can wait
现在 你…
Now, you…
在这儿等我叫你再进来 好吗
Just wait here till I call you. Okay?

Okay.
好啦 弗兰克
Alright Frank!
你能进来啦
You can come in now!
祝你生日快乐
“Happy Birthday to you.”
亲爱的爸爸生日快乐
“Happy Birthday dear Daddy.”
祝你生日快乐
“Happy Birthday to you.”
生日快乐 亲爱的
Happy Birthday, Darling.
我爱你 爸爸
I love you, Daddy.
我也是
I love you too.
弗兰克
Frank.
弗兰克
Frank.
我有了个绝妙的主意
I have had the most wonderful idea.
我都想一整天了
I’ve been thinking about it all day.
是什么呀 宝贝
Baby, what’s all this about?
你知道我们已经攒了多少钱吗
You know how much money we have saved…?
多到不用你赚一分钱我们就能生活半年
Enough to live on for six months without you earning another dime.
如果卖♥♥了房♥子车子 时间还能更长
And with the money we could get from the house and the car, longer than that.
卖♥♥♥房♥♥…
What we get for the house…
亲爱的 你这是什么意思
Sweetheart, what are you talking about?
我们住哪儿去啊
Where are we going to live?
巴黎
Paris.
什么
What?
你总说那是唯一一处
You always said it was the only place
让你流连忘返的地方
You’d ever been, that you wanna to go back to.
唯一一处值得生活的地方

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!