I love my children, Frank.
你确信?
And you’re sure about that, huh?
你到底是什么意思
What the hell is that supposed to mean?
爱宝 你刚说我们的女儿是个错误
April, you just said our daughter was a mistake.
天知道你是否想过要打掉她
How do I know you didn’t try to get rid of her,
-或打掉迈克尔 -不
-Or michael for that matter? -No.
天知道你是否想把我们整个家冲进马桶
How do I know you didn’t try to flush our entire fucking family down the toilet
不 那不是真的 我当然没有
no, that’s not true. Of course I didn’t.
我怎么知道 爱宝
But how do I know, April?
停 不要说了 弗兰克
Stop. Please just stop, Frank.
爱宝 一个普通的女人 一位正常的母亲
April, a normal woman, a normal sane mother
绝不会去买♥♥橡胶管来给自己堕胎
Doesn’t buy a piece of rubber tubing to give herself an abortion
那样她就能生活在自己的幻想中
So she can live out some kind of a goddamn fantasy.
听着 整件事你都极不理智
Look, all I’m saying is you don’t seem entirely rational about this thing.
我想是时候找个人
And I think it’s about time we found somebody
来给你理顺生活了
To help make some sense of your life.
用那份工作的薪水来支付这费用?
And the new job’s going to pay for that, too?
爱宝 如果你需要心理医生
April, if you need a shrink,
很明显
Obviously.
好了 我想我们没话说了
Okay. I guess there isn’t much more to say then, is there?
所以去巴黎是个很幼稚的想法 对吧
So I guess Paris was a pretty childish idea, huh?
也许吧
I guess maybe it was.
爱宝 在这儿我们也能很开心
April, we can be happy here.
我能使你快乐
I can make you happy here.
我们已经在这儿住那么久了 没必要离开
We’ve had a great couple of months. It doesn’t need to end.
我们会好起来的 我保证
We’re going to be okay. I promise.
希望如此 弗兰克
I hope so, Frank.
我真的希望如此
I really hope so.
久等了 波洛克先生现在可以见你了
Thank you for waiting. Mr Pollock will see you now.
非常感谢
Thanks so much.
被失败的避孕打击啊
Foiled by faulty contraception.
不得不说 我很遗憾
I can’t say that I’m sorry.
你只是在那间旧房♥间迷失了 我可以告诉你
You’d have been sorely missed in the old cubicle, I can tell you that.
你不也一样吗
Wouldn’t have been the same without you.
而且…
Besides… well…
什么
What?
那计划似乎很不现实 不是吗
The plan always seemed a touch unrealistic, don’t you think?
我想这不关我的事
I suppose it’s none of my business, really.
当然 这不关你的事
No. No. I suppose it isn’t.
他们将在秘书室里庆祝
They’ll be celebrating in the secretarial pool.
记得你第一次带我们来这里吗
Hey! Remember the first time you brought us here?
当然
Absolutely.
你说 维托小木屋的酒品味独特
You said it takes a special kind of taste to enjoy vito’s log cabin.
它味道很糟糕 但又觉得好喝
It’s so awful, it’s kind of nice.
看看 多开心 我们又聚在一起了
Look at me. I’m just so happy. Our little gang’s back together again.
大家喜欢那些乐队和服务生吗? 他们今晚是不是很棒?
How do you like the boys in the band? Aren’t they swinging tonight?
-欧洲也不怎样 -没错
-Hey, Europe’s not going anywhere. -That’s right.
爱宝 亲爱的 来跳支舞
April, honey, how about a dance?
现在不想 迟会儿吧
Not right now. Maybe later.
-我跳 -好
-I’ll dance. -Okay.
我想她还为巴黎感到沮丧 对吧
Guess she’s still pretty blue about Paris, huh?
你认为她会好起来吗
Think she’ll be okay?
当然 给我们这些女孩几天时间
Sure. Give us girls a couple of days
一切就会好起来的
And we can get over anything.

Right.
弗兰克
Frank.
你还好吧 米莉
Are you okay? Are you okay? Milly?
很抱歉
I’m so sorry.
失陪一下
Excuse me.
太好了
That’s just great.
我们该怎样离开呢
How the hell are we supposed to get out now?
天啊
Oh, boy.
别担心 谢普 我们可以等一会儿
Don’t worry about it, Shep. We can wait. Really.
那保姆该怎么办
What about the sitter?
听着 要不你送米莉回家
Listen, why don’t you drive Milly home,
然后你自己回去
Then go home yourself.
这样就能顾及两边的保姆了
That takes care of both sitters.
然后谢普可以迟点送我回去
Then Shep can take me home later.
-这样不错 -那好吧
-Yeah, it’s fine by me. -Okay, then.
-你…可以吗 -当然
-You… You’ll be all right? -Sure.
好吧
Okay.
-晚安 -晚安
-Good night. -Good night.
希望你能好点
Feel better.
很抱歉你去不了那儿了
I’m sorry you’re not going away any more.
我知道这对你很重要
I know it was important to you.
请别误会 我去过那里
Don’t take this wrong, but I’ve been there.
他们有的我们都有
They don’t have so much we don’t have here.
不一定要去巴黎的
It didn’t have to be Paris.
你只是想离开这里 是吗
You just wanted out, huh?
我想融入这里
I wanted in.
我只是想让我们再来一次
I just wanted us to live again.
多少年来 我以为只有我们知道这秘密
For years, I thought we shared this secret.
以为我们会活得很精彩
That we would be wonderful in the world.
但我又不知道具体该怎样 只是…
I didn’t exactly know how, but just…
只是那可能性让我充满希望
Just the possibility kept me hoping.
多可怜
How pathetic is that?
多愚蠢
So stupid.
把你所有的希望都寄托于不可能兑现的承诺里
To put all your hopes in a promise that was never made?
弗兰克知道 他知道他要什么
See, Frank knows. He knows what he wants.
他找到了落脚处
He’s found his place. He’s just fine.
结了婚 有两个小孩
Married, two kids.
已经足够了
It should be enough.
满足了
It is for him.
他是对的
And he’s right.
我们并不特别 什么都不是
We were never special or destined or anything at all.
不 你们很特别
Yes, you are.
你…
You’re…
你们是惠勒一家
You’re the Wheelers.
你们是很般配的夫妻 所有人都这样说
You’re a terrific couple. Everybody says so.
我看到另一个未来
I saw a whole other future.
我无法放弃
I can’t stop seeing it.
不能离开
Can’t leave,
不能留下
Can’t stay.
对别人毫无用处
No damn use to anyone.
别这样
Come on.
跳舞吧
Let’s do it.
我们去哪儿
Let me take you somewhere.
不 就在这儿 快
No. Just do it here. Now.
爱宝
April.
这是我一直所向往的
This is what I’ve always wanted.
我爱你
I love you.
别说了
Don’t say that.
不 我说真的 我爱你
No. I mean it, I love you.
安静一会儿吧
Please, just be quiet for a minute.
然后载我回家
Then you can take me home.
外面天气不错
It’s beautiful out.
是啊
Yes, it is.
知道今天是什么日子吗
You know what today is?
-第12周了 -是啊
-It’s 12 weeks. -That’s right.
这个夏天过得有点不太现实
Look, this has been kind of a crazy summer.
我们俩都太紧张了
We’ve both been under a strain.
我是说 我理解你为什么烦躁
I mean, I understand why you’re upset.
你想知道为什么我不和你睡一张床了
You know I’m not sleeping with you, and you want to know why.
对不起 弗兰克 但我不想谈这件事
Well, I’m sorry, Frank, but I really don’t feel like talking about it.
好吧 那我们谈什么 爱宝
All right. Then what should we talk about, April?
就不能什么都不谈吗
Would it be all right if we didn’t talk about anything?
我们能不能安安静静的过日子
I mean, can’t we just take each day as it comes, and do the best we can,
而不是老要谈那些破事
And not feel like we have to talk about everything all the time?
我没要建议谈那些破事
I don’t think I’m suggesting that we talk about everything all the time.
我是说 我们之前都太紧张了
Look, my point is we’ve both been under a strain
我们应该互相帮对方一把 别再越陷越深了

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!