Sweet justice pie.
回实验室
Hey, run off back to your lab
发明不会害死我们的东西
and invent something that doesn’t kill us all.
然后…你有把这装满的程式吗?
And, uh, you got an algorithm for refilling this?
在学校查到了住址
We got an address from the school.
普多斯基 橡树山道
Pudowski. Oak Hill Drive.
很好 别发呆
Bing bong belushi!
去吧
Go!
不 等等
No.
巴尼他根本就没有B宝
But Barney doesn’t even have a B-Bot.
学校里的孩子说他有 普多斯基先生
All the kids at school confirm he does, Mr. Pudowski.
他引起了骚动
He started a riot.
对不起 妳说我儿子是骗子吗?
I’m sorry, are you calling my son a liar?
喔 巴尼
Oh, Barney.
巴尼
Barney,
你是我朋友吗?
are you my friend?
“对我瞭如指掌”
“Know everything about me.”
“保持六英尺以内”
“Stay within six feet of me.”
“喜欢我”
“Like me.”
阿荣
Ron!
你在做什么?
What are you doing?
我在把自己送回原厂去
Returning myself to the facility.
我是笨B宝
I am a dumb bot.
不 不 你不是
No! No, you’re not.
我真的很抱歉
I’m so sorry.
我错了
I was wrong.
我们没修好我 我不能融入
We did not fix me. I did not fit in.
管他的 我也不能啊
Who cares? Neither do I.
这又不会怎样
It doesn’t matter.
因为你是我朋友
‘Cause you are my friend.
最好的朋友即刻拥有?
Your best friend out of the box?
(当朋友)
(我喜欢你)
(陪伴我)
不过记住 不准烧我内♥裤♥
But still don’t burn my underpants.
妳知道我一直很担心他 只是…
You know, I have been worried about him, but, uh,
我的工作实在是太忙了
I just… I work these crazy hours.
B宝在这?
The bot’s in there?
很好 这东西很危险
Okay. This thing is dangerous.
我们得销毁它
We need to destroy it.
快逃 -巴尼
Let’s run. – Barney,
你在里面吗?
are you in there?
就你跟我
Just you and me.
妈 妳有钥匙吗?
Mom, do you have a key?
我们不需要任何人
We don’t need anyone else.
嘿 你不会有麻烦的
Hey, you’re not in trouble.
拜托先开开门
Please, just let me in.
他人呢?
Where is he?
不要吵
Shh. – No clucking.
会不会在朋友那里?
Could he be with a friend?
他其实根本没有朋友
Well, he… he doesn’t really have any.
嘿 是那个小孩吗?
Hey! Isn’t that the kid?
快…
Go! Go, go, go!
他要跑掉了
He’s getting away!
我们要快一点
We need to go faster!
没问题
No problem!
阿荣 成功了 好耶
Ron, you did it! Yes!
往这边
Hey, down here!
嘿 别跑 回来
Hey, stop! Come back!
我们要B宝
We just want the bot!

Quick!
“便便女孩”热播中
“Poop Girl” is trending.
妳有1903万2千个赞
You have 19,032,000 likes.
他往那边了
He went this way! – Shh.
小姐 看到男孩跟B宝了吗?
Hey, miss. You seen a boy and a bot?
我像看到了吗?
Do I look like I care?
好吧 抱歉 我的错
Okay, sorry. My bad.
怎么回事啊?
What’s going on?
泡泡正在找阿荣
Bubble are looking for Ron.
他们认为是它的错 我必须保护它
They blame him for the riot. I have to protect him.
嘿 老黄 那个好像是便便女孩
Hey, dude. I think that was Poop Girl.
莎凡娜?
Savannah?
“便便女孩”现在有2056…
“Poop Girl” has 20 million and 56…
便便女孩…
Poop Girl. That’s…
看来这个标签会跟着我一辈子
That’s who I’m gonna be for my whole life.

No.
你要不要再回头找找?
You sure he’s not back there?
我们该走了 -等等
We gotta go. – Wait.
你们要逃走?逃到森林里?
You’re running away? To the woods?
拜托这次不要跟别人说
Please don’t tell anyone this time.
那里面有坏小丑 巴尼
There are evil clowns in there, Barney.
他们的头会到处旋转
Their heads go all the way around.
是猫头鹰 莎凡娜 我保证
That’s owls, Savannah. I promise!
你们跟丢了?
You lost them?
不…怎么会有这种事?
No, no, no. This is not happening.
这样吧
You know what?
读取镇上每个B宝的摄影机
Access the cameras on every B-Bot in town.
你要用B宝偷♥窥♥?
Use B-Bots to spy?
不是 我们只是录影
No. We’re just recording
好用来进行训练和监控
for training and monitoring purposes.
可是 马可他…
But Marc would never…
马可在国内每个年轻消费者
Marc put a camera within six feet of
六英尺内都放了摄影机
every young consumer in the country.
现在妳才担心隐私问题?
And now you’re worried about privacy?
把麦克风打开
Turn on the mics, too.
注意听“巴尼”“坏B宝”
Listen out for “Barney,” “Rogue Bot,”
“亏本的树脂”“神经病”这些内容
“Profit-sucking plastic psycho.” That kind of thing.
相信我 不管他躲在哪里都会被找到
We’ll find him. Wherever he is in that Podunk town!
阿荣 -认输吧
Ron. – In your face.
来吧 大帝 来决斗
Come on, Space Lord, fight me!
你需要棍子
You need a stick.
寻找棍子
Searching for stick. – Huh?
这个好吗?
Is this one good?
回来 让我解决你
Come back and let me hurt you.
阿荣 这个对我来说太大了
Ron! That’s way too big for a stick!
你来比比看我的
Look at mine compared to yours!
请救我
Please help.
您有0.85位好友
You have 0.85 friends.
您有0.7位好友 -哇 你在下沉
You have 0.7 friends. – Oh, wow, you’re sinking.
等等 先…
Hold on. Just…
您有0.2位好友
You have 0.2 friends.
抓住我 我拉你出来
Grab my hands! I’m gonna get you out.
我拉你出来
I’m gonna get you out.
你说的 你选择
You know what? You choose.
双向道 对吗?
Two-way street, right?
这方向好
That way is good.
等等 你要去哪?
No, wait, wait. Where are you going?
阿荣
Ron.
等等 停…
Hey, wait. Stop! Stop, stop.
不 阿荣
No! Ron!
抓到了
Gotcha! Whoa!
抓到了
Gotcha!
你干嘛要这么做?
What? Why on earth would you do that?
你的路我也要喜欢吗?
Do I have to like the path you like?
不是
No!
是你的路很烂
But your path sucks!
你搞什么鬼?那是悬崖
And seriously? Off a cliff?
我喜欢…
I like,
“搞什么鬼?悬崖”
“Seriously? Off a cliff?”
这方向好
That way is good.
挡住…
Log. Log.

Log. – Here.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!