and maybe I…
不许动
Freeze! I think it’s him.
我发现它了
You gotta give me
描述特征、颜色
a description, color.
好 白色
Yeah, uh-huh. White.
身高? -61公分
Height? – Two foot tall.
树脂? -对…树脂
Build? – Yeah. Plastic.
抱歉 警官?
Excuse me, sir? – Whoa!
别…别紧张
Easy.
很好 你们两个
Okay. Both of you,
把手举起来
hands where I can see ’em.
迪奇…达卡…
♫ Dikky, dikky, dakka Dikky, dikky, dikky dakka ♫
你不能那么做 -交出来
Give it here!
是我们的B宝
That B-Bot is ours!
这东西疯了
It’s a lunatic!
它在跳舞 是我教的
It’s just dancing. – I taught it.
我花钱买♥♥的 -它只是听了我的话
I paid for that. – It was just doing what I said.
快拿走 它疯了 -没问题
Take it away! It’s crazy!
还好我不像我叔叔
At least I’m not Uncle Boris.
迪奇…达卡… -我想它只是有点故障
I’m… I’m sure it’s just a minor issue.
它很暴♥力♥ 不受控制
It’s violent, uncontrollable,
具有高度危险性
and highly dangerous.
好的 交给我 我会检查
Okay, great. Let me look into that.
不 我的B宝没有问题
No. There’s nothing wrong with him.
它会攻击孩子
It assaulted a child!
它没有攻击人
It didn’t assault him.
我打了李奇 虽然这样不对
I hit Rich Belcher. It was awesome, but terrible,
可是好爽 -看?
but awesome. – See?
巴尼 你打架了? -没有
Barney… You were fighting? – No!
B宝不会有暴♥力♥行为
B-Bots are incapable of violence.
有人袭♥警♥
Boink! – Officer down!
算他活该
Bah, he had it coming.
你不能拿走 是我的
You can’t just take it. It’s mine!
我还不知道他的名字
I don’t even know his name.
你当然知道 是阿沙隆
Yes, you do! It’s Absalom.
嗨 阿沙隆 -什么?
Hi, Absalom. – What?
根据我们的纪录 这个没有用户注册
According to our records, it has no registered owner.
可是我把所有棺材本
But I give all my funeral money…
都给巷子里的那个人了 -妈 别说了
…to that man in the alley. – Mom… please.
你们跟巷子里的人买♥♥的?
You got it from a man in an alley?
你是用非法途径买♥♥的? -什么?
Did you obtain this bot illegally? – What?
事情大条了 我们先闪了
This took a turn, and we gotta get out of here.
把它拿去销毁
Send it to the crusher!
什么? -你看到了
What? – For all we know,
它会杀人
it could kill someone.
不 它是我的 是我的生日礼物
No. It’s mine. It was my birthday present.
我们会把它送回原厂进行测试
We’ll return it to the facility, run some tests.
妳要我关掉这家店吗?
Do you want me to close the whole store?
不…我马上安排销毁
No, no, no. Uh, one crushing coming up!
送到回收站
Use the recycler.
再见 阿沙隆
Adios, Absalom.
莎哟娜啦
Arrivederci. Auf Wiedersehen.
不 你不能这么做
No, you can’t do that.
爸 拜托 它只是在保护我
Dad, please. It was sticking up for me.
巴尼 只能交给他们了
Barney, we gotta let it go.
我们来做笔录
Let’s take some details.
贵姓大名 先生?
What was your name, sir? – Uh…
阿沙隆 销毁好玩吗?
Absalom, will crushing be fun?
嗨 阿沙隆
Hi, Absalom. – Shh.
生日快乐 -你在做什么?
Happy birthday! – What are you doing?
朋友距离不能超过六英尺
A friend must stay within six feet.
我们一起去销毁
We’ll go to the crusher together.
不 销毁一点都不好玩
No! Crushing is not fun!
我们会扁掉、碎掉
It means smushed, flattened…
想…
Think, think, think.
挨揍的意思
Annihilated.
挨揍的意思 不好玩
Annihilated. Not fun! – Shh.
我们得离开这里
We gotta get out of here.
你去哪?
Where are you…? Ow.
回来
Hey, stop! Hey!
我们得离开这里
We gotta get out of here.
不 快回来
No. Come back.
抱歉
Whoa. – Sorry.
你要去哪里? -你说“快回来”
Where are you going? – You said, “Come back.”
喔 天啊
再次抱歉
Sorry, again.
小莉 它跑了
Bree, it got out!
抱歉
Sorry!
它在哪里?
Where is it? – Ay!
摔角选手 在三楼
Lucha libre, third floor.
别跑 -糟了
Stop! – Oh, no.
(太空攻击) 太空
Space!
《终极先锋》
Final frontier!
跟我来
Follow me!
抱歉 我们是一起的
Sorry, he’s with me.
它无懈可击
He is unaffected!
它太厉害了
Invincible one.
太空王
Space Lord.
嗨 我是疯子
Hi, I am insane.
跟我来
Follow me.
跟我玩得开心吗?
Are we having fun with me?
当然
You bet!
你必须找到它
You have to find it.
一定在某个地方 继续找
It’s gotta be here somewhere. Keep looking.
在这边 -他在哪里?
Where is he?
他们去哪了?
Where did they go?
嗨 我是莎莉松鼠
Hi, I’m Sally Squirrel.
便便时间 跟我唱 -不 安静 安静
Potty time! Sing with me! – No! Shush!
你死定了
You are dead meat.
森林幼儿区
Preschool forest.
想要尿尿或便便 我们约在厕所见
♫ Number one or number two ♫ ♫ Let’s learn where we pee and poo ♫
快关掉 快关掉
Power down, power down!
好了 大家都出来 把手举高
Okay, everybody out. Paws in the air.
你们逃不掉了
I know you’re in there.
真是的
Ugh! Really.
巴尼 -我很抱歉
Barney! – I’m sorry.
好大胆
How dare you! Are you calling me a criminal?
妈 不…妳不要这样 -你认为我是罪犯吗?
Mom, no, no, no. – You’re not helping.
我可是付过钱的
I paid for it!
嗨 阿…沙隆
Hi, Absalom. – Shh!
我会带你回家 好吗?
I’m gonna take you home, okay?
你有权利选择朋友
But you get to choose your friends.
只是你不选我
And you don’t choose me.
我有选 好吗?我…
I do, okay.
我一定选你
I choose you.
我可以修好你 就像奶奶说的
I can fix you, like Gran said,
我会教你怎么跟我做朋友
and I’ll teach you how to be my friend.
好的 阿沙隆
Okay, Absalom.
很好
Okay.
我用户名称是阿沙隆
My registered name is Absalom,
但我的朋友叫我巴尼
but my friends call me Barney.
我朋友叫我…
My friends call me…
荣恩毕斯卡斯科
Ron Bintscatsco.
好的 阿荣
Okay, Ron.
好的 巴尼
Okay, Barney.
上次是开罚单
One day parking ticket,
下次是不是要查封了?
next day firing squad.
妈 不会有那种事的
No, that’s not gonna be a problem.
嘿 小巴 B宝的事我很抱歉
Hey, Barn. I am so sorry about the B-Bot.
我…我会再想办法
I’ll figure something out.
没关系的 爸 没问题
It’s okay, Dad. Not a problem.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!