来了 来了
Hey, Savannah!
嘿 莎凡娜 -嘿 莎莎
Hey, Sav.
鞋子真美
Cute kicks!
谢谢
Thank you.
嘿 同学 我是莎凡娜
Hey, guys. Savannah here.
等一下我会跟大家聊聊
So, later I wanna talk to you guys
关于海洋污染的问题
about plastics in the ocean,
还有我的新发型
and this new great blowout.
逊耶 李奇 -高画质镜头
Lame, Rich. – Top quality footage.
按赞并订阅…
Like and subscribe…
PO在频道上
Posting to your channel.
好好笑 李奇
哭哭 巨怪 我要开火啰
Weep, trollboy, I am fire!
没什么好看的
Nothing to see here.
(给艾娃 受邀巴尼的派对)
哇 巴尼 你过生日啊?
Wow, Barney. It’s your birthday.
你还没有B宝吗?
And you still didn’t get a B-Bot?
谢谢妳提醒我
Thanks for breaking that down.
巴尼要办生日派对
Barney is having a party.
真的? -不…
Really? – Uh, no, no, no.
飞吧 小脚脚
Fly free, little one. Phoosh!
没事吧 巴尼?
You okay, Barney?
没事 抱歉我入镜了
Yeah. Oh, sorry. I’m in your shot.
你挺可爱的
That’s so sweet.
放心 会加滤镜
But I have a filter for that.
你好
Ciao.
美女主播要下线了 爱你喔
This is your girl, signing off. Love you, guys.
下课啰
建立群组聊天 -检视科学小组
Create Sav’s group chat. – Check for Science Squad.
(不符合)
走啰
Okay.
你干嘛?
加油 18分钟的下课地狱
Okay. 18 minutes of recess hell.
你撑得住的
You have got this!
嘿 莎莎 我滑了妳的贴文
您有一则讯息
-嘿 -怎么样?
充电
好像不行
Maybe not.
巴尼 -糟了
Barney! – Oh, no.
又一个人吗?
All alone again?
不 我很好 只是…
No, I’m good. I just…
自己过生日? -不…
On your birthday? – No, no, no…
开什么玩笑?谁告诉她的?
You have to be kidding me. Who told her?
你奶奶打电♥话♥来了
Your grandma called the school.
老师我该走了…
I just need to go…
我忘了拿吸入器
I forgot my, uh, inhaler.
另一个
The other one.
知道了 你必须坐下来
Got it. You need to sit down.
(需要朋友吗?很快就会出现)
(友谊长椅)
这招很有用 巴尼 等着瞧
This is gonna work, Barney. You’ll see.
绝对行不通 -一定可以
It really won’t. – Yes, it will.
这样只会更糟糕
It kind of makes things a lot worse.
哇 -真直接
Wow. – Brutal, man.
来嘛 抱一下 勇敢的勇士
Come on. Bring it in, brave soldier. Whoa… What?
抱一下 巴尼
Oh, ho ho! – Bring it in, Barney.
来吧 小巴尼 抱一下
Come on, Barney boy. Bring it in.
我还能有多惨啊?
Wow. How low can a kid go?
好 如果有人走过来
Now, when someone comes along, talk to them about a hobby.
跟他们聊你的嗜好
你不是写过一篇收集石头的作文?
Didn’t you write me an essay on rock collecting?
对 可是我…
Yeah. No.
想跟巴尼说话吗?他喜欢滚石
Will you go talk to Barney? He loves rocks.
他需要朋友
He needs friends. It’s his birthday.
-今天是他的生日 -喔 天啊
杀了我吧
Kill me now.
生日快乐
Happy birthday!
汤老师说你想聊滚石?
Ha-ha. Miss Thomas said you wanna talk about rocks?
谁喜欢滚石?
Who likes rocks?
你喜欢摇滚啊?
So, you’re into rocks?
很好啊
That’s nice.
真的假的 老兄?
Seriously? Dude, it’s your birthday
你过生日 可是却还没有收到B宝啊?
and you still didn’t get a B-Bot?
也许他不想要B宝啊
Maybe he doesn’t want a B-Bot.
他宁可要摇滚
Maybe he prefers rocks.
嘿 你是摇滚明星 巴尼
Hey. You’re a rock star, Barney.
喔 口误 -拍到没?
Oh, snap. – Ha-ha! You get it?
你最爱的电影明星是谁?巨石强森?
Who’s your favorite movie star? The Rock?
不好笑
Killer, Rich. – Ha-ha-ha!
石敢当
You rock, man!
这下没完没了了
Just gets funnier and funnier.
拜 -好喔 待会见
Oh, hey, Barney.
巴尼 丢石头看谁先到你家?
Can we rock up at your house?
真好笑 李奇
That’s funny, Rich.
给我们看看你收藏的石头?
Check out your awesome rock collection?
不 李奇
No, Rich.
我想你可能不能来我家
I’m afraid you can’t come to my house.
我有苦衷
For some reason.
拜托 放开
Come on! Get off! Hey!
今天是我生日 你这个笨蛋
It’s my birthday, you dumb goat.
上线了吗?喂…
Sorry, are we on the line? Is that…
是 你好
Yes, hello!
对 就是今天 高桥先生
So, today, Mr. Takahashi,
普多斯基新奇国际出口公♥司♥
Pudowski Novelty Exports International
很高兴能够为您提供
are very excited to offer you
这款非常有趣的新奇产品
this highly amusing novelty,
兄弟式摇头僧侣
the Brother Bouncy car monk.
它会摇 它会跳 还会… -不
He wiggles, he bounces, – he’s got… – Uh… No.
还会帮你固定手♥机♥
He’ll hold your phone. – Uh…
嗨 儿子 还好吗?
Oh, hi, Barney. Good day?
高…高桥先生 你在吗?哈啰?
Mr. Takahashi? Are you there? Hello?
妈 妳又拔掉路由器了?
Mom, did you unplug my router again?
我在连线 我需要这份订单
I had Tokyo! I need this contract.
好 我很好
Sure. It was fine.
巴尼
Barney!
高桥先生?哈啰? -祝你生日快乐
Mr. Takahashi? Hello? – ♫ Happy birthday to you ♫
祝你生日快乐
♫ Happy birthday to you ♫
过来 别偷看 很好
Come. Eyes shut. That’s it.
葛拉汉 -来了 来了
Graham. – Yep, yep.
祝巴尼生日快乐
♫ Happy birthday, dear Barney ♫ – ♫ Dear Barney ♫
祝你生日快乐 -祝你生日快乐
♫ Happy birthday to you ♫ – ♫ Happy birthday to you ♫
耶 -给我的宝贝孙子
Yeah! – Ta-da! Oh, for… for my lovely boy.
谢谢奶奶
Thanks, Gran! Ow!
我用爱和羊毛织的喔
Made with love. And our own goat wool.
我也有礼物
And from me…
希望是… -很期待吧?
Could it be? – Wait for it.
拜托希望是真的
Is there any possible way?
(地理天才2000 少年石锤组)
哇 是石锤
Wow. Rock hammers.
石头是你的最爱
You always did love your rocks.
对 没错
Yeah, I did.
我很爱 非常爱
Always. Used to.
谢了爸…跟奶奶
Thanks, Dad. – And Gran.
只是羊毛让我过敏
I just… The goats’ wool and my allergies.
不…普多斯基家没有过敏史
Oh, no, no, no. No one in Pudowski family have allergy.
那波斯叔叔呢?
What about Uncle Boris?
他被附身了 是腰果里的恶魔做的
He was possessed. By a demon in a cashew.
是这样吗 妈?
I don’t know, Mom.
你朋友什么时候来 巴尼?
What time your friends come, Barney?
我忙了一整天 -哇
I cook all day. – Wow!
都是拿手菜
This real food.
哇 牛肚汤
Yum! Schkembe!
这你朋友肯定没吃过
Bet your friends never had tripe soup before.
来听赞尼波格米
Ooh! I put on Zany Bogomil!
我们从前也这样 记得吗?
Like last time we had party, remember?
你当时才六岁
When you were six.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!