(瞄准独♥裁♥者)
真怀念
All right.
事实上 今天…
Um, actually, the thing is…
没有人会来参加派对
No one’s coming to the party.
没…没人?
No one?
大家都拒绝了你?
You ask and all say no?
儿子 我们…
Son, we’re
我们有一点担心你
a little worried about you.
你…你从来不跟人家玩
You… You never go out with anyone
也不邀请朋友来
or have friends over.
所以我们才想邀请你同学来
You know, that’s why we thought invite the whole class!
请所有人到家里来玩
Get the whole gang over here, right?
让你可以自在的跟大家相处
You know. Get you in the swing of things with everybody.
我帮你朋友准备了派对点心
I make food for all your buddies.
我其实没有…
I don’t really have…
我想他们大概没有看过邀请函
You know, they probably just didn’t read the invites.
现在没人用纸了
No one does paper these days.
他们…他们用B宝
They send messages
来传讯息
with their B-Bots.
是吗?现在只能用B宝来交朋友吗?
Really? You need a B-Bot to have a social life these days?
对啊 爸 差不多
Eh, pfft! – Yeah, Dad, kind of.
不 我…我不希望你沉迷于电子产品
No. I don’t want you addicted to some device.
你应该到户外走走
You should be out there in the woods.
跟朋友们一起玩
Kicking around with a buddy.
出去玩 小巴 交朋友
Get out there, Barn. Interact.
难道你想一辈子沉迷在那些萤幕…
You don’t wanna spend your whole life glued to a…
B宝 -什么?
B-Bots. – What?
只是一时新鲜 居然卖♥♥得这么贵
It just a craze and they cost a fortune. – Mm-hmm.

Yeah. Yeah, you’re right.
说得对 的确很浪费钱
It’s… it’s a waste of money.
不要也罢
No big deal.
泡泡快递
Bubble delivery.
什么?不可能
What? It can’t be!
爸 我在做梦吗?
Dad, you were kidding me!
我…
我就知道你不会只送我石锤
I knew you wouldn’t just give me rock hammers. I knew it!
我就知道…
喔…
Oh. A rock.
石头
(直播)
我们会…我们会摇滚你
♫ We will, we will rock you ♫
我都拍下来了 兄弟
Yo, I got the whole thing, bro.
超好笑的 巴尼 你以为是B宝啊
It was hilarious, Barn. You thought it was a B-Bot.
B宝
B宝?
A B-Bot?
别闹了 李奇
Let it go, Rich.
通通给我滚出去
You get out of here.
是不是要我在你裤子里倒热鸡油啊
You want I pour hot chicken fat down your pants!
巴尼 怎么回事?
Barney, what’s going on?
没事啦 爸 真的
It’s okay, Dad. Really.
这很棒
These are great.
希望他们还没有关门
I hope they’re not closed.
B宝 B宝
B-Bot, B-Bot.
怎么不买♥♥些实用的东西
Get him something useful
雪铲就不错
like a snow shovel.
电钻也行
Or a cordless drill.
这是他真正想要的
It’s what he really wanted.
要是他妈妈还在
If his mom were alive,
她一定懂的
she’d have known that.
可怜的孙子
妈 小心
Mom, people! – Ooh!
有人 -疯婆子
People! – Crazy lady!
有人
Whoa!
没事啦 看我的
It’s okay. It’s fine.
完美
Perfect!
(晚安)
等等…
Wait. Wait, wait, wait.
不… -等等 等等
Argh! No, no, no. – No! No, wait.
嗨 麻烦请妳等一等 -小姐
Hi! Please… – Lady!
今天是我儿子的生日
…hold on just a second. Uh, it’s my son’s birthday.
我要买♥♥B宝
I need a B-Bot.
也…也许基本款的就好?
Maybe just the basic model?
(只接受预购)
只接受预购? -不…
No, no, no.
(需等候三个月) 等等
拜托… -等三个月?
Hang on, please. Please, please.
这只羊给妳 羊换B宝
I throw in goat. Goat for a B-Bot.
牠能做妳朋友
She real friend.
而且要是哪天妳玩腻了
And when you get bored of this one,
还可以吃掉
krrr, you can eat her!
不浪费 救地球
Less waste, good for planet.
是啊
Yeah.
(我们不接受山羊) 我们不接受山羊
什么? -不…拜托
What? – No. No, no, no. Come on.
等三个月?
Three month wait?
搞什么 饥饿行销啊?
What is this? Stalinist Russia?
我才不怕妳呢 泡泡怪头
I am not afraid of you, Bubble booble!
这次带什么?
What do you got for me, pal?
一些平板还有电♥话♥
We got five pads and some phones.
喔 是吗?那这个呢?
Yeah? What about that one?
刚刚不小心掉到车外了
Uh, that one fell out of my van earlier.
迟来的祝福 儿子
Happy late birthday, Barney.
哇…爸 爸
Wha… Dad! Oh, Dad!
你买♥♥给我了
You got me one!
这个是真的喔 -对 我知道
A real one this time! – Yeah, I can see!
谢谢…谢谢你 爸
Thank you, thank you, thank you so much!
还有奶奶
And Gran.
乖孙子
Mwah, mwah. – Oh, you good boy!
嘿 动作快 你可以带它去学校
Hey, if you hurry, you can take it to school.
开始吧
Here we go.
什么?
What?
(友谊安装中)
不会吧?
Seriously?
拜托 拜托
Come on, come on!
不 什么?怎么会?
No. What? Why?
巴尼 上学啰
Barney, school time!
嗨 请输入用户名称…
Hi. Insert registered name,
我是你…你…你…
I am your… your… your… your…
我是…
I am…
我的B宝
My B-Bot.
B宝
B-Bot.
看 你是我的即刻好友
Look! My best friend out of the box?
我是输入用户名称
I am, insert registered name’s
最好的朋友 即刻拥有
best friend out of my box.
用户名称是我最好的朋友
Insert registered name is my best friend.
请连接到泡泡网路
Please connect me to the Bubble network.
怎么接?你没连线?
Uh, how? You’re not online?
怎么样才能连?
How am I supposed to fix that?
没问题 我来检查数据资料库
No problem. I’ll scan my database to find out
看该怎么做
how to do it.
好 酷
Oh, great. Cool!
这个问题的解答
The answer to your question
在泡泡网路上
is on the Bubble network.
巴尼
Barney!
请连接到泡泡网路 输入用户名称
Please connect me to the Bubble network, insert registered name.
好了 别再说了 那不是我的名字
Stop! Stop saying that! It’s not my name.
没问题 请从我的数据库选一个名字
No problem! Please select a name from my internal database.
阿达斯、阿伦、阿伯翰、阿沙隆
Aadash, Aaron, Abraham, Absalom…
阿沙隆 -嗨 阿沙隆
Absalom? – Hi! Absalom?
我是阿沙隆的B宝
I am Absalom’s B-Bot.
不…我的名字叫巴尼
No, no, no. My name is Barney.
什么是巴尼?
What is a Barney?
我只有A开头的选项
I have only entries for the letter A.
能让我完成下载吗?
Shall I complete my download?
对 对 下载
Yes. Yes! Do that!
没问题
No problem!

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!