我…我相信不会有事的
I… I think it’s gonna be fine.
93、94、95、96
93, 94, 95, 96,
97、98、99
97, 98, 99!
销♥售♥量突破了一亿
One hundred million units sold!

Whoo! Yeah!
好 我们创造了一亿个新朋友
Well, we made 100 million new friends,
去帮助孩子们面对面沟通、互动
all helping kids connect, meet each other, interact.
现在大家有了B宝
And all through their B-Bots.
谁还面对面啊?
Making friends face-to-face?
那早退流行了
So last three millennia.
这…这不是我们…
That’s not what…
那些小孩白天用B宝几百次
Some kids check in with their bots a hundred times a day,
晚上又用11次
plus 11 times overnight.
我们终于成功了 终结了不景气
We’ve finally done it. We’ve ended sleep.
计算方式可能要再调整一下
Uh, the algorithm may need adjusting.
想想我们收到的成果
Think of the data we can harvest!
不…我的设计初衷…
No, no, no. I designed them…
在我车♥库♥ -是为了交朋友
In my garage. – …for making friends.
是带来财富
Into dollars.
只要我们的股价再涨
If our share price goes any higher,
我们就躺着赚了
we’ll have to give it a space suit.
不过
So
那个打小孩的B宝是怎么回事?
what about the B-Bot that punched a child?
它会袭♥警♥?
It hit a cop?
还有一个小孩
And a child.
它会袭♥警♥ B宝不能有攻击性
It hit a cop. We can’t put that on the box.
不 不
No, no.
B宝不会伤害任何人
B-Bots are incapable of violence.
我的演算法彻底保证不…
My algorithm totally ensures no… – – Ow! Ow! – Ow! Ow!
我最好再看看
I better look into that.
最好?
You think?
万一有人因此受伤呢?
I mean, what if someone gets injured?
要是因此影响了股价
I, for one, could not live
这点我绝对不能接受
with what that would do to our share price.
全都搞定了
It’s not a problem.
我们刚刚在店里已经把它销毁了
We performed a complimentary in-store crushing.
很好
Good! Uh…
因为要是它还到处跑
Because if that was still out there,
我们就完了
we’d be toast.
听好 不要吵
Shh. Guys, no clucking.
好了 阿荣 如何成为我的朋友
Okay, Ron. How to be my friend.
(如何成为我的朋友)
你少了很多程式码 对吗?
A bunch of your code is missing, right?
那些设定都没上传
The settings have not been uploaded.
所以我要教你当我的朋友
So, I’m gonna teach you to be my friend.
这样你就能上学了
And then you can come to school.
什么是朋友 巴尼?
What is a friend, Barney?
朋友就是某个人非常…
Well, a friend is a person who, uh,
喜欢…
likes, uh…
他总是…我…
Is always… I…
是那种“喜欢…他总是…我…”
A person who, uh, “likes, is always, I.”
好的 我是你的即刻好友了
Okay. Now I’m your best friend.
回来
Hey. Come back.
不…不只这些
No, no, no.
还有很多 阿荣
There’s a lot more than that, Ron.
你必须知道我所有事
You have to know everything about me.
你要喜欢我这是一定的
You have to like me, obviously.
我喜欢的你也喜欢
Like all the same stuff as me,
而且你要支持我
and you have to be on my side.
但不能打人 包括李奇也不能
But don’t hit people. Even Rich Belcher.
身高150
Hair, brown. Height, 4’11”.
180比较好 你可以构到高处物品
5’11” would be better. You could reach high objects.
嘿 你对我瞭如指掌吧
Hey. A friend likes everything about you.
去上学吧
What? – Let’s go to school.
你又不知道怎么去
You don’t even know where school is.
阿♥拉♥伯、阿布达比
Alice Springs, Allahabad,
阿♥拉♥斯加、阿根廷…
Anchorage, Albuquerque.
(家 学校)
妈 电线短路了
Mom! You’re shorting the power out!
你得要融入
You gotta fit in.
喜欢石头、下棋、小精灵
Likes. Rocks, chess, Pac-Man.
《公车比尔》 -不
Bill the Bus. – No!
两岁读的书不算
That was when I was, like, two.
吐司 只能早餐吃
Toast. But only for breakfast.
奶油单吃
Butter on its own.
不喜欢负鼠、音乐剧、学校
Dislikes. Possums, musicals, school.
大概就这样
Generally.
友谊长椅
The BuddyBench.
虫虫 我不信任没有脸的东西
Eugh! Worms. I don’t trust anything without a face.

Stop!
我正在融入
I am fitting in!
你和我的距离不能超过六英尺
You must always stay within six feet.
我会一直在六英尺以内
I will always stay within six feet.
除非我说不准
Unless I say not to.
我不准待在六英尺以内
I am not to stay within six feet.
不 不 有时候会
No, no. Sometimes, yes.
有时 -有时不会
Sometimes. – And sometimes, no.
会 -例如 我心情不好
Yes. – Like, if I had a bad day
心情不好 六英尺以内 -或…
or… – Bad day. Always six feet.
(六英尺以内 除非我心情差)
过敏:羊、毛 羊毛
Allergies. Goats, wool. Goats’ wool.
我基本上对什么都过敏
I’m basically allergic to life.
所以我喜欢石头
That’s why I like rocks.
好可怜而且好悲惨
That is sad and also tragic.
你喜欢什么呢?满满的电力?
What are you into, huh? Electricity?
满满的电力比石头有用
Electricity is better than rocks.
阿荣 你在做什么?
Ron, what are you…
(石头、吐司…像我一样爱石头)
你会了 你在六英尺以内
Whoo-hoo-hoo! You got it! You got the six feet!
不…横的是… -巴尼
Hey! No, no, no. That’s… Barney?
我现在有点空
I got a little break.
要不要一起下一盘棋啊?
You wanna do something? Chess, maybe?
谢了 爸 我想自己玩
Uh, thanks, Dad. I’m good.
好吧
Okay.
石头
Rocks. – Electricity.
满满的电力 -石头才好
Rocks are better.
满满的电力 -我说石头
Electricity. – Uh, I said rocks.
我比较喜欢电力
I prefer electricity.
石头
Rocks.
满满的电力
Electricity.
加好友
List friends.
换个话题
Uh, next question.
我在学校其实不是真的不受欢迎
You know, I’m… I’m not actually unpopular, you know.
其实大家都很关注我
That would mean they know I exist.
也许相反 -嘿
Perhaps you don’t. – Hey!
亲人清单
List relations.
爸、奶奶 一些外国的亲戚
Dad, Donka, some Bulgarian uncles.
奶奶说有一个叔叔被鬼上身
Donka says, actually, one was possessed,
但我想他只是对坚果过敏
but I think it might have been a nut allergy.
我当然也有妈妈
There was Mom, too, of course.
但是我两岁她就死了
But, uh, she died when I was two.
爸就带我们搬家
And Dad moved us out here.
当时我没有那么伤心
It doesn’t make me sad exactly
因为我没有印象
’cause I… I can’t remember.
可是我爸他很痛苦
But it did make things hard for Dad.
她被送回原厂去了吗?
She was returned to the facility?
也许吧 但没收据
I guess. No receipt.
一天抓14.5次脖子
Scratches neck 14.5 times a day.
你在做什么? -我在了解我的朋友
What are you doing? – I am learning about my friend.
喔 酷
Oh, cool.
请击掌 表示我们建立连结
Please slap my hand to show we are bonding.
喔 好啊
Oh! Okay.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!