Yes!
小鬼 开门
Come on, kid, open up!
该怎么做?
Okay, what do I do?
重启…
Um, reboot…
等等
Wait!
请将我连结到泡泡频道
Please connect me to the Bubble network.
太好了 兄弟
Oh! Finally, buddy.
好了 准备好 各位
Okay. Hold on tight, guys.
大家都会有阿荣
You’re all getting a Ron!
(按F12键)
阿荣 等等 你要去哪里?
Ron. Wait, where are you going?
进入网路
Into the network.
不 不行
No. No way.
你的拷贝程式码送出去了
You just copy your code and send that.
那些设定还没上传
The settings have not been uploaded.
不…它的程式码不完全
No, no, no. His code is fragmenting.
它会消失 不
He’ll disappear! No!
-快点 -快开门
我们得走了 别管了
We’ll just have to go. Forget it.
快点 我不会丢下你的
Come on. I’m not leaving you behind.
巴尼
Barney.
我是做朋友用的
I am for making friends.
什么?
What?
不 你要跟我走
No. You’re coming with me.
怎么交朋友
How to be a friend.
是你教的
You taught me.

No.
留下来 记得吗?
Stay with me. Remember?
留 朋友
Stay friends.
我们能修
We can fix it.
你跟我
You and me.
不能错过
Now or never.
我想我们…
I guess we’ll…
它们都被换成好的
we’ll swap them all for a good one.
最好的
The best one.
去吧 阿荣 你不用待在六英尺以内
Go, Ron. You don’t have to stay within six feet.
去 要无所不在
Go. Be everywhere.
再见 阿沙隆
Adios, Absalom.
后会有期 荣恩毕斯卡斯科
Arrivederci, Ron Bintscatsco.
(友谊安装中)
(当朋友)
快点 -发生什么事了?
Come on. – What is that?
怎么会这样?
What’s happening?

Hi.
我…我走错路了
I, uh, took a wrong turn.

Oh. Uh…

Right.
请往这边
This way, please.
我们找到了
We got him.
太好了 收工
Finally. Job done.
摄影机坏了?
Uh, the cameras.
巴尼 嘿 他出来了
Barney! Hey! There he is!
巴尼
Oh, Barney!
走快一点 所有人都出去
Move it along. Everybody outta here.
你有…
Did you…?
我什么都会告诉你 爸
I’m gonna tell you everything, Dad.
路上再说
On the way home.
好啊 真棒
Okay. Great.
让开
Whoo-hoo! Whoo-hoo! Etcetera.
对不起 我们…
Sorry. Just, um… Uh…
说到哪了?
Where were we?
骗人的
A trick!
数据集♥合♥体是由我们操控
Data harvesting units controlled by us.
这样子就有卖♥♥点大卖♥♥了
So we can sell them stuff.
我讨厌小孩
I hate kids!
其实…
You know,
我很热爱我担任泡泡执行长的时光
I’ve loved my time as Bubble CEO,
在过去这32小时的历史性时刻
and I wanna thank you all for your support
我很感谢大家的支持
over the last 32 historic hours.
但是我现在必须离开
But I need to go now
我得花点时间去找我的…
to spend more time with my…
联络人
contacts.
所以 请掌声欢迎…
So, please welcome back
马可回来
Marc Wydell.

马可…
Marc! Marc! Marc!
欢迎大家来到友谊的未来
Welcome to the future of friendship.
(三个月后)
走吧
See you later.
你看又来了
Here we go again.
越来越怪了
It’s gonna get weird.
那边才好 -这边才好
That way is good. – This way is good.
嘿 不是说要待在六英尺以内吗?
Hey! What happened to staying within six feet?
咦 我的B宝呢?等等…
Guys, where’s my troll bot? Wait…
我可以选
I get to choose.
韩流?你开什么玩笑?
K-pop? Are you kidding me?
连三个月都这样 回来
Three months it’s been like this. Come back.
别闹了 宝贝
Come on, dude.
所以 我又来了
So, here I am again.
好玩的18分钟下课天堂
Eighteen minutes of recess fun.
谢了阿荣 你帮了我
Thanks, Ron. You fixed me.
还有所有人
And everyone else.
嘿 我跟他不熟
Hey! We don’t know them.
我来帮你选朋友 我选了所有人
I get to choose your friends. And I choose everyone!
交友邀请
Friend request.
交友邀请
Friend request.

Hey.
交友邀请
Friend request.
你改变了世界 巴尼普多斯基
You’ve changed the world, Barney Pudowski.
这也太酷了吧
How cool is that?
交友邀请 -交友邀请
Friend request. – Friend request.
不是我一个人
Not just me.
(最好的朋友 即刻拥有)

Hey!
喔 天啊
Oh, my gosh!
妳不是那个女生?
Aren’t you that girl that got…
就是那个…
You know.
找不到影片
Video not found.
喔 弄错了
Oh. My bad.
谢谢
Thanks.
走吧
Come on.
嗨 巴尼 -嘿
Hi, Barney! – Hey!
我的B宝常常这样
My bot does that every time.
你好 -嘿 嗨
Hey there. – Hi.
好奇怪喔
It’s so weird.
嗨 -他就像B宝王
Hi. – He’s, like, king of the bots.
它们喜欢普多斯基
They love Pudowski.
小巴 拜托你
Barn, you have got to get back
再进去泡泡的云端里一次
in that Bubble cloud place.
叫那个B宝不要自订规则好吗?
And get this bot to stop making up its own game rules.
每个人免费升级
Free upgrades for everyone!
这样我要怎么赢?
How am I ever gonna win?
兄弟 应该告诉大家
Dude! We gotta tell ’em!
你恶搞了一个国际商业巨头耶 兄弟
You pranked a global freakin’ tech giant, man!
让我蹭一下流量 可以吗?
Please let me stream the reveal, bro, please?
相信我 李奇 名气太不实际了
Take it from me, Rich. Fame is overrated.
看我带了什么
Look what I brought.
我要一个 -可以给我一个吗?
I’ll take one.
每个人都有
One for everyone.
干杯
Cheers!
干杯 -干杯
Cheers! – Cheers!
巴尼 你看
Barney! Hey! You see?
我说过长椅有用吧
I told you my bench would work!
好 好棒
Yeah. It’s great.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!