to pretend to be somebody else.
为什么
Why?
因为我不是 我不是一个令人印象深刻的人
Because I’m not, I’m not an impressive person.
我没有丈夫 孩子或者是一份好的工作
I don’t have like a husband or kids or a fancy job.
你一定要这种东西吗
Do you have to have those things?
我不知道
I don’t know.
我知道我想做的更好
I know that I wanna be better than I am.
我想为自己感到骄傲
I wanna feel proud of myself.
我为你感到骄傲
I’m proud of you.
真的吗
You are?
是的
Yeah.
为什么
Why?
你即使在害怕的时候也很努力
You try even when you’re scared.
比如什么时候
Like when?
比如体操 滑冰和抱着沃利
Like gymnastics and ice skating and holding Wally,
当那个恶霸妈妈 对你和我妈咪很刻薄的时候
and when that bully was mean to mommy.
我当时很害怕
I was scared then.
你很勇敢
And you were brave.
我为你感到骄傲
I am proud of you.
我真为你骄傲 弗兰妮
I’m so proud of you, Franny.
我现在不是弗兰妮
I’m not Franny right now.
噢 对不起
Oh, sorry.
你在干什么
What’re you doing?
我把你洗干净
Washing you clean.
你还有什么罪需要赦免吗
Are there any other sins you need forgiven?
我是说可能更多
I mean probably a lot.
你还犯过很重的罪吗
Like any big ones.
没有
No.
以父亲的名义 以儿子的名义
In the name of the Father, and in the Son,
在灵圣里 阿门
and in the Holy Spirit, amen.
阿门
Amen.
嘿 我是杰斯
Hey, this is Jace.
留下你的姓名和电♥话♥号♥码 我会给你回电♥话♥的
Leave your name and number and I’ll give you a call back.
嘿 我是布里吉特
Hey, it’s Bridget.
我骗了你
I bled on you.
我想我确实对你有感觉
I think I do have some feelings.
说出来之后 感到很宽慰
I think I feel mostly relieved,
我很难过
and I feel sad,
我很生气你不能
and I feel pissed that you didn’t
和我感同身受 真的
have to go through it, not really.
你在我身边
You were there for me,
但你却没有经历我所体会的痛苦
but your body didn’t have to experience it,
我很生气 我不得不为之斗争这么长时间
and I’m pissed that I had to deal with it for so long.
我很担心我的父母
And I feel worried that my parents
永远不会知道我的事
will never know this thing about me,
如果他们知道了 他们会很失望
and that if they did, that they would be disappointed,
或者他们会以不同的眼光看待我
or that they would judge me.
我担心我可能永远不会
And I’m worried that I might not ever
能够再次怀孕 因为我已经34岁了
be able to get pregnant again because I’m 34.
我离高龄产妇的时间还有一年
I’m a year away from a geriatric pregnancy,
如果这是我的机会
and, and what if this was my shot,
但我认为这正是社会让我思考的
but then I think that’s just what society wants me to think.
我真的想要孩子吗 是的 我想要
And then I think do I even want kids, and yes, I do.
但我想那不是我的孩子
But I don’t think that was my kid.
我想那不是我的孩子
I don’t think that was my kid.
我甚至不认为那是个孩子
I don’t even actually think it was a kid.
我想那是一堆细胞
I think it was a pocket of cells,
我很生气 有人让我觉得是个孩子
and I feel pissed that anybody wants me to think it’s a kid.
我最担心的是其他不得不…
And mostly I’m worried about other people who have to…
他妈的
Fuck.
这个语♥音♥信箱已经满了
This voicemail box is now full.
要发送此消息请按1
To send this message, press one.
要重录 请按2
To rerecord, press two.
要删除此条消息 请按3
To delete this message, press three.
我是布里吉特
This is Bridget.
我还对你有感觉
I have feelings.
如果你还想听 告诉我
If you still wanna hear ’em, let me know.
你好 嘿 对不起
Hello, hey, sorry.
忘了把这些还回来
Forgot to give these back.
你不必特意赶来
You didn’t have to come all this way.
没关系 我不知道什么时候能再来 所以
That’s okay, I don’t know when I’ll be up here again, so.
谢谢
Thank you.
好的 好吧 再见
Okay, well, I’ll see ya.
请留下来吃晚饭吧
Stay for dinner, please.
上帝啊 为我们我们即将收到的礼物
Bless us, oh Lord, for these our gifts
带来祝福吧
which we are about to receive
从你的赏赐 通过基♥督♥ 我们的主 阿们
from thy bounty, through Christ, our Lord, amen.
阿门
Amen.
谁想要这个
Who wants this?
我很好 谢谢
I’m okay, thank you.
不是我
Not me.
白肉
White meat.
为什么不呢
Why not?
豌豆
Peas?
在这里
Here.
谢谢
Thank you.
做得好 弗兰妮
That is a nice job, Franny.
噢 亲密行为
Oh, the act of intimacy.
怎么了 你记得吗
What happened to it, remember that?
噢 是的
Oh, yeah.
布里吉特
Bridget.
布里吉特能睡在这吗
Can Bridget sleep over?
如果她愿意的话
If she wants to.

Yay!
我在听你讲的话
可爱
Cute.
那是我
That’s me.
我存了你好多照片
I have a lot of you.
他们是谁
Who are they?
那些是我父母
Those are my parents.
你有父母吗
You have parents?
嗯哼 还有个弟弟
Mm hmm and a little brother.
就像你一样
Just like you.
妈妈也有一张类似沃利的照片
Mommy had a picture like this of Wally.
你有孩子吗
Did you have a baby?
没有
No.
你想要一个吗
Do you want one?
我不知道
I don’t know.
你呢
Do you?
我不知道
I don’t know.
弗兰妮 这是我度过的最好的夏天
Franny, this is the best summer I’ve ever had.
34年以来吗
Out of all 34?
我等不及明年夏天了
I can’t wait until next summer.
该上学了
Time for school.
准备好 1 2 3
Ready, one, two, three.
跟幼儿园说再见
Say goodbye to kindergarten.
站起来
Come stand up here.
你好 一年级
Hello, first grade.
拥有最好的第一天
Have the best first day.
好吧 再见
All right, I’ll see you guys.
再见
Goodbye.
看 那是琼
Look, it’s Joan.
嗨 琼
Hi, Joan!
准备好了吗
You ready?
我们该怎么说
What do we say?
我很聪明
I’m smart!
我很聪明
I’m smart!
我很勇敢
I’m brave!
我很勇敢
I’m brave!
我是最酷的
I’m the coolest!
我是最酷的
I’m the coolest!

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!