It helps me to write stuff down.
我们从未讨论过发生的事情对情绪的影响
We never discussed the emotional impact of what happened,
我开始意识到
and I’m starting to realize
我有些一些没准备好的感觉
I have some unprocessed feelings.
我知道我们做出了正确的选择
I know we made the right choice,
但是我想我可能有一些
but I think I might have some
对失去的悲伤
residual sadness about our loss.
噢 不 我没有失去什么
Oh, no, I don’t feel a loss.
别强加给我
Don’t put that on me.
好吧 是我的失去
Okay, my loss.
查德告诉我 你只能失去你坚持的东西
Chad told me you can only lose what you cling to.
等等 你告诉查德了
Wait, you told Chad?
是啊 他是我最好的朋友 也是佛教教♥徒♥
Yeah, he’s my best friend and a Buddhist.
我不想让他知道
I don’t want him to know that.
他不会对你评头论足的
Well, he’s not gonna judge you.
他会很用奇怪的看着我
He’s gonna look at me all weird.
好吧 我需要找个人谈谈 你不会被评头论足的
Well, I needed somebody to talk to and you won’t.
我们谈过了
We’ve talked.
是的 我们谈的关于机制 但是我想谈我们的感觉
Yeah, about the mechanics, but now about how we feel.
我不应该有任何感觉 对吧
I shouldn’t have to feel anything about it, right?
没错 但如果你想 你就可以跟我谈谈
You don’t, but if you did, you could talk to me.
这就是为什么我不能告诉你的原因
See, this is why I shouldn’t have even told you.
我应该自己处理的
I should’ve just dealt with it myself.
这不公平
That’s not fair.
因为你有们就是有这种想法
Because you have all of these feelings.
你们是千禧一代
You’re whole millennial generation.
你也是千禧一代
You’re a millennial too.
我在风口浪尖上
I’m on the cusp.
关于这个你写了多少页
How many pages did you write about this?
1 2 3 4 5
One, two, three, four, five.
5 6
Five, six.
我要睡觉了
I’m going to sleep.
妈的 噢 不 不 不
Shit, oh, no, no, no, no, no, no, no.
等一下
Just a sec!
好吧 别急
All right, no hurry.
噢 操 操 操
Oh fuck, fuck, fuck.
活塞在哪
Where the fuck is the plunger?
如果不介意的话 可不可以快一点
Well, actually, if you wouldn’t mind hurrying.
噢 他妈的
Oh fuck.
噢 上帝
Oh God.
布里吉特 你要去哪里
Bridget, where are you going?
回家
Home.
为什么
Why?
因为佛教信徒不得不
Because the Buddhist just had to
用手把堵住马桶的棉条取出来
plunge my bloody toilet water,
现在我恨不得从桥上跳下去
and now I have to go jump off a bridge.
什么
What?
这一点也不好笑
It’s not funny!
嘿 一切都好吧 兄弟
Hey, we cool, bro?
一切都好 查德
We’re cool, Chad.
布里吉特
Bridget!
在那只小小的手上
♪ In that how little hand ♪
红玫瑰我的心
♪ The red rose my heart ♪
你写的吗
Did you write that?
这首歌♥我刚刚完成
The songs I’m given just arrive.
拿这首歌♥邀功感觉很奇怪
It’s feels weird taking credit for them.
我 我 不知道上课时允许喝酒
Oh, I ah, didn’t know booze was allowed during class.
我作为老师的身份不可以 现在是可以的
It is when I’m the teacher.
我先来教你点简单的
I’m gonna start you off with something kind of easy
先让你熟悉一下
to get you back into it.
让我们来做 A-C-G
Let’s do A-C-G.
啊哈
Uh huh.
你确定你以前弹过
You sure you’ve played before?
你知道 感觉就像很久以前的事了
You know, it feels like a lifetime ago.
好吧 过来
Okay, come here.
你是开车来的吗
So, did you drive here?
我喝了一杯
I took a Lyft.
你要往北边走吗
Are you heading north?
我只有四分钟的路程
I’m just four minutes away.
我在南边
I’m south.
所以文莫为我工作
So Venmo works for me.
对 对 对
Right, right, right.
你真是个好老师
You’re a really good teacher.
我学到了很多
I learned a lot.
你确定你不想过来吗
Are you sure you don’t wanna come over?
我想 先不要了
I want to want to come over.
倒霉
Shit!
对不起 对不起
Sorry, sorry.
该死的
Fuckin’ shit!
我很抱歉
I am so sorry.
不 如果我现在走 我会准时的
No, I’ll be on time if I leave now.
你看起来很累
You look terrible.
我食物中毒了
I have food poisoning.
你应该呆在家里
Well, you should’ve stayed home.
噢 不 没关系
Oh no, it’s okay.
我想现在已经好了
I think it’s over now.
你介意也看着沃利吗
Would you mind watching Wally too?
是的 当然
Yeah, of course.
如果你迟到两分钟以上
This doctor charges you for missed appointments
这个医生就会因为错过预约而收费
if you’re more than two minutes late.
嗯 冰箱里有几瓶牛奶
Um, there are bottles of milk in the fridge.
你可以帮忙 好吗
You could help, okay?

Bye.
谢谢
Thank you.
把他给我
Give him to me.
你妈妈让你抱他吗
Do your moms let you hold him?
我会温柔的
If I’m gentle.
好的 给你
Okay, there you go.
请拿本书来
Get a book, please.
这是一棵大树 还有一个秋千
This is a huge tree and there’s a swing.
我们在这里会玩的很开心 不是吗
We’ll have lots of fun here, won’t we?
我已经准备好了 我们只剩下一半了
♪ I’m prepared and we’re only halfway there ♪
当太阳落山时 光线照射在你的头发上
♪ When the sun came down, the light twisted in your hair ♪

Hey.
月亮出来的太快 但他不在乎
♪ And the moon came out too soon, but she did not care ♪
你有避孕套吗
Do you have a condom?
我真的不喜欢那些东西
I really don’t like those things.
我也是 但是我们必须
I don’t either, but we have to.
你没有节育吗
Aren’t you on birth control?
没有
No.
你应该控制生育
You should really be on birth control.
或者我们可以用避孕套
Or we could just use a condom.
你没事吧
Are you okay?
没事
Yeah.
我们可以停下来
We can stop.
我不需要停下来
I don’t need to stop.
嗯 没关系
Um, it, it’s okay.
我们可以谈谈
We can talk about it.
你下面不湿
You’re not wet.
什么
What?
你下面不是很湿
You’re not really wet.
对我来说 这真的很痛苦
It’s, it’s actually kind of painful for me.
这是个润滑的避孕套
It’s a lubricated condom.
啊 你没告诉我你在月经期
Ah, you didn’t tell me you were on your period.
你本可以告诉我的
Could’ve used a warning.
倒霉
Fuck.
你比达琳慢
You’re slower than Linda.
那就去吧
Then go ahead.
你个小混♥蛋♥
You little shit.
弗兰妮
Franny!
弗兰妮

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!