我不知道
I don’t know.
你觉得她怎么样
How does she seem to you?
我的意思是你一直在她身边 我却没有
I mean you’re here all the time and I ah, I can’t be here,
我只是觉得你可能有些不同的感受
and I just thought you might have some insight.
她一直很安静
She’s been pretty quiet,
但我不知道怎么样才算正常
but I don’t know what’s normal.
我想玛雅是真的受不了
I do think that Maya is really overwhelmed,
她需要一些帮助
and she could use some help.
这就是你来的原因 对吧
Well, that’s why you’re here, right?
谢谢 噢 你可以回家了
Thank you, ah, you can go home.
今天剩下的时间我都休息
I’ve taken the rest of the day off.
噢 我要和弗兰妮说再见了
Oh, I’ll just say bye to Franny.
我可以告诉她
I can tell her.
树叶没有营养
Leaves are not very nutritious.
要弥补这一点 最根本的办法就是少吃
The sloths way of compensating for that is not to eat more,
但要少做
but to do less.
你用我的Netflix账号♥了吗
它的爪子钩在树枝上
It’s claws hook over the branches,
这样树懒就可以轻松的挂起来
so that the sloths can hang without any effort.
你能帮他吗
Can you help him?
我不能靠近他
I can’t be near him.
我知道
I know.
给你
There you go.
你还记得怎么做 对吧
You remember how to do this, right?
好的
Okay.
你的玩具
Your pacie.
如果你需要什么
If you need anything,
只需要叫我 我就在这里 好吗
just say my name and I’ll be right here, okay?
妈妈还好吗
Is mommy okay?
她现在病了
She’s just sick right now.
你偶尔也会生病的 对吗
You know how you get sick sometimes?
然后你就会好起来
And then you get better.
我想我们应该给安妮打电♥话♥
I think we should call Annie.
不 拜托
No, please.
但我们需要做点什么
But we need to do something.
你应该找个能帮你的人谈谈
You should talk to somebody who can help you.
我一直在祈祷
I’ve been praying.
我知道你可能不相信
I know you don’t believe in that.
但是祈祷是我唯一能做的事
That’s what helps me.
我一直在向圣母玛利亚祈祷
I’ve been praying to the Virgin Mary.
她说了什么
What’d she say?
我做错了一切
That I’m doing everything wrong,
或者至少我的脑子里是这么想的
or at least that’s what I hear in my head.
我妈妈告诉我小时候
My mom told me that when I was a baby,
她想抓住我的脚踝
she wanted to grab me by the ankles,
把我的头撞在墙上
and slam my head against the wall.
她很形象
She was very graphic.
她说应该有更多女人来谈论这个
And she said more women should talk about that,
因为真♥他♥妈♥的很孤独
because it’s really fuckin’ lonely.
对不起 她没说他妈的
Sorry, she didn’t say fuck.
我只是感觉不像我自己
I just don’t feel like myself.
那不是你的错
That’s not your fault.
我答应去弗兰妮今晚带她去看烟花
I promised Franny I’d take her to the fireworks tonight.
安妮在工作 自己带着两个孩子
Annie’s working and taking both kids by myself.
让我和你一起去
Let me go with you.
你和你的朋友没有什么计划吗
You don’t have plans with your friends?
你和弗兰妮就是我的朋友
You and Franny are my friends.
这会很有趣
This will be fun.
我们都要洗澡
We’ll both take showers.
我们要打扮一下
We’ll get dressed up.
妈的 噢 对不起
Shit, ah, sorry.
噢 发生了什么
Oh, what happened?
我的卫生棉条一直在流血
I’ve been bleeding through my tampons.
也许今晚我可以借沃利的纸尿裤
Maybe I could borrow one of Wally’s diapers tonight?
用我的棉条吧
Take one of mine.
从他出生起 每当我打喷嚏 咳嗽 或深呼吸时
Since the birth, I’ve been peeing
我就一直在尿尿
whenever I sneeze, cough, or take a deep breath.
我几秒前尿了
I peed a little just seconds ago.
还有现在
And now.
布里吉特
Bridget.
噢 有人饿了
Oh, someone’s hungry.
嗯 你知道吗
Um, you know what?
我就在这里喂他
I’ll just feed him right here.
好的
Yeah.
噢 我知道 没关系
Oh, I know, it’s okay.
是的 我知道
Yeah, I know.
差不多 差不多
Almost, almost.
是 我知道 我知道
Yeah, I know, I know.
我知道 我知道 亲爱的 我知道
I know, I know, sweetie, I know.
喝倒彩
Boo.
嘣 嘣 嘣 嘣到无穷远
Boo, boo, boo, boo to infinity.
你赢了
You’re just the winner.
嗨 嗨 打扰一下
Hi, hi, excuse me.
你能不能找个卫生间或者去你的车
Could you maybe find a restroom or go to your car.
噢 嗯 这里没有卫生间
Oh, um, there, there, there aren’t any restrooms.
好吧 那你能不能
Well, maybe could you just put
盖一条毯子什么的
a blanket over yourself?
到底是有什么问题
What exactly is the problem?
这里到处都是大人带着孩子
There are families here.
我的家人也在 怎么了
My family’s here.
好吧 但这不是你的房♥子
Okay, but this is not your house,
所以你不能随便暴露你的胸
so you can’t just expose yourself whenever you want.
她在喂儿子
She’s feeding her son.
好吧 也许她可以仔细考虑一下是否恰当
Okay, well, maybe she could’ve thought about that
在她决定公开喂奶之前
before she decided to go out in public.
嗯 她这么做是想吸引
Well, she’s trying to get attention
在场男士的注意力
from all the men here I’m thinking.
她是同性恋
She’s gay.
嗯 你是她女朋友
Um, you’re the girlfriend?

Oh.
不 我是妻子
No, I’m the wife.
噢 好的
Oh, okay.
这太恶心了 你们两个
This is disgusting, both of you.
你知道吗 我真的很同情你的孩子
You know what, I really feel for your children, I do.
嘿 向我的家人道歉
Hey, apologize to my family.
对不起 为什么
I’m sorry, for what?
因为你是个混♥蛋♥
For being a dick.
噢 好吧 等等 等等
Oh, okay, hold on, hold on.
我的孩子在这
My kids are here.
我也是
So is mine.
我认为我们有责任向他们展示好的东西
And I think we have the responsibility to show them
人们可以求同存异 但仍要尊重
that people can disagree and still be respectful.
听着 如果我冒犯到你 我道歉
Look, I apologize if I’ve offended you.
是的
You have.
但是我不是因为在公共场合喂奶
But I’m not sorry for feeding my son,
或展示家人的爱而向你道歉
or loving my family in public.
好的 好吧 你不需要
Okay, well, you can just maybe not,
你不需要在我们脸上抹黑
you just don’t need to rub our face in it
当你在公众场合做这种事的时候
when you’re doing that.
没事 弗兰妮 没事
It, it’s okay, Franny, it’s okay.
你妈妈有没有有教你 当你遇到麻烦时该怎么做
What did your moms teach you to do when you meet somebody?
我是弗朗西斯
I’m Frances.
你叫什么名字
What’s your name?

Joan.
就像琼·杰特
Like Joan Jett.
嗯 是的 嗯
Ah, yes, mm hmm.

Cool.
我是玛雅 这是布里吉特
I’m Maya, this is Bridget.
快点 妈妈 烟火就要开始了
Come on, Mom, the fireworks are about to start.
好的 我去拿点东西 好吗
Okay, I’m gonna go get something, okay?
好吧

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!