and swinging your little head
一头扎进墙里 一遍又一遍
into the head into the wall over and over
直到变成血淋淋的肉泥
until it was a bloody pulp.
噢 我的天呐
Oh, my God.
但一想到这个我就会内疚
But then I’d feel so guilty from imagining it,
我不会真的这样做
I wouldn’t actually do it.
我不知道你是否应该告诉我这个故事
I don’t know that you should tell that story.
这是事实 女性应该更经常谈论它
It’s the truth and women should talk about it more often.
这样就不会那么孤单了
Wouldn’t be as lonely.
我认为生孩子是不道德的
I think it’s immoral to have children.
不道德的
Immoral to have children?
是的 随着气候的变化和校园枪击案
Yes, with climate change and school shootings,
可能的核战争
and possible nuclear war,
它把他们带到了一个不适合居住的世界
it’s, it’s bringing them into a world that’s inhospitable.
噢 拜托 这个世界一直不好客
Oh, please, the world has always been inhospitable.
到我怀你的时候 那是80年代
When I got pregnant with you, it was the 80s.
里根每天都拿核攻击俄♥罗♥斯♥开玩笑
Every day Reagan joked about nuking Russia,
但是我们活了下来
but we survived.
我赌我们能活下来
I gambled on our survival.
这就是有孩子意义
That’s what having kids is.
这太鲁莽了
That’s reckless.
这很乐观
That’s optimistic.
你为自己的出身感到高兴吗
Are you glad you were born?
我不知道
I don’t know.
看 这就是懒惰
Now see, that’s lazy.
我以为你是几岁的时候
I expected that when you were a teenager,
你就已经是一个拥有前额皮肤质的成年人了
but you’re an adult with a fully formed prefrontal cortex.
仔细想想
Actually think about it.
我知道你不希望如此
I know you didn’t ask to be,
但如果你可以选择不来到这个世界
but if you had the choice to never exist at all,
或者你会一直继续当前的生活
or to have the exact life you’re having now,
你会选择出生吗
would you have chosen to be born?
当你有了孩子 他们也会为自己的出生而感到高兴的
And when you have kids, they’ll be glad they were born too.
妈妈 没事的
Mom, it’s okay.
我只是太爱你们了
I just love you kids so much.
我们也爱你
We love you too.
我在考虑冷冻我的卵子
I’m thinking of freezing my eggs.
你支付不起费用的
You could never afford that.
我能再给你一个拥抱吗
Can I give you one more hug?
必须的
You don’t have to ask.
我爱你 爸爸
I love you, Dad.
记得换机油
Get your oil changed.

Bye.

Bye.
不 是的 你应该听到的
Don’t, yeah, no, you should’ve heard it.
我不是开玩笑
I’m not joking.
我觉得你很脆弱
I think you’re fragile.
我要去洗手间
I need to go to the bathroom.
好吧 去吧
Okay, go ahead and go.
我在外面等你
I’ll meet you out front.
你应该跟我一起去
You’re supposed to come with me.
你不是婴儿
You’re not a baby.
你可以自己去洗手间 去吧
You can go to the bathroom by yourself, go.
琼退出了乐队
Joan quit the band?
我想他是在试探界限
I think she’s testing boundaries.
她可能嫉妒了
She’s probably jealous,
因为我有一个新的最爱
because I got a new favorite.
噢 是的 黛娜很有天赋
Oh yeah, Donna’s pretty inspiring
50岁时开始的新爱好
picking up a new hobby at 50.
戴娜是个平民
Donna’s a plebe.
她是个失败者
She’s a lost cause.
她们能一直是
She probably always was.
我搬来想问的
I was gonna ask,
我不知道你是不是教私人课
I don’t know if you teach private lessons.
通常我不会
Usually I don’t,
但我可以破例
but I could maybe make an exception,
如果你觉得我们很合适的话
if you think we might be a good fit.
嘿 你应该在里面等
Hey, you were supposed to wait inside.
你在外面说的
You said outside.
在浴室外面
Outside the bathrooms.
你不能一个人在外面等
You can’t wait outside by yourself.
这真的很贵
This was really expensive.
你必须保护好它
You have to take care of it.
我一点都不喜欢它
I don’t even like it.
你不知道你喜欢什么
You don’t know the things you like.
我知道我喜欢的东西
I know the things I like.
不 着要花很长时间才能弄清楚
No, it takes a long time to figure that stuff out.
我喜欢读书
I like reading.
我喜欢滑冰
I like ice skating.
你不会长大
Well, you’re not gonna grow up
成为一名专业的滑冰运动员
to be a professional ice skater.
为什么不呢
Why not?
因为那真的很难
Because that’s really hard.
就像白万分之三的人能做到那样
Like three people out of a million get to do that,
你可能不够好
and you’re probably not gonna be good enough.
你什么都不擅长
Well, you’re not good at anything!
上车
Get in the car.
现在
Now!
不要吃太多
Don’t eat too much.
我给你做午饭
I’m making you lunch.
倒霉
Shit.
内衣上有血迹
Is this underwear blood!
弗兰妮
Franny!
布里吉特还在月经期
Bridget’s still on her period.

Oh.
我很抱歉
I am so sorry.
不 我很抱歉
No, I’m sorry.
那很恶心
That’s really gross.
不 你没事
No, you’re, it’s fine.
亲爱的 你得让人们有自己的隐私
Honey, you have to let people have their privacy, remember?
你经常来月经
You’re on your period a lot.
妈妈用卫生面条
Mommy uses tampons,
但妈妈用的是透明杯子
but mama uses a clear cup,
对环境更有利 更自然
which is more better and natural for the environment.
我必须找到最合适我身体的东西
I have to find something most comfortable for my body,
因为每个女人的身体都不一样
’cause every woman’s body is different.
上帝啊 为我们我们即将收到的礼物
Bless us, Oh Lord, for these our gifts,
而祝福我们吧
which we are about to receive
从你的赏赐 通过基♥督♥ 我们的主 阿门
from thy bounty, through Christ, Our Lord, amen.
我去看他
I got him.
噢 你确定吗
Oh, are you sure?
没问题
It’s fine.
我想他喜欢你
I think he likes you.
每当我抱着他 他就哭
Whenever I hold him, he cries.
如果你想小睡的话 我可以带他一段时间
I can take him for awhile if you wanna take a nap.
噢 不 不 不 我很好
Oh, no, no, no, I’m fine.
我需要急救包
I need healing, I need healing, I need healing now.
急救包 快过来救我
Someone heal me, someone heal me.
我会用一种特别的方法吻你
♪ I’m gonna kiss you in a special way ♪
喂 贾斯汀 回来 贾斯汀 退后
Do ya, Justin, get back, Justin, stay back!
等等 等等 让他跑出去 让他跑出去
Hold, hold, let him run out, let him run out,
让他跑 让他跑 让他跑
let him run out, let him run out, let him run,
让他 让他跑出去
let him, let him run out.
滚开 滚开 你在开玩笑吗 滚开
Fuck off, fuck off, are you kidding, fuck off!
你还好吧
You feeling okay?
是的 我很好
Yeah, I’m fine.
要我读睡前读物吗
Can I read you something?
好的
Okay.
那是什么
What’s that?
我的情感日记
My emotions journal.
它帮助我理清思绪

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!