All right.
拜 琼
Bye, Joan.
欣赏烟火
Enjoy the fireworks.
是的 你也是
Yeah, you too.
那是我见过最糟糕的事
That was the most badass thing I’ve ever seen.
噢 天呐 我想我可能会疯掉
Oh, my God, I think I might bust out.
噢 我的心快疯了
Oh, my heart was going crazy.
看 我的手在颤抖
Look, my hands are shaking.
把酒给我
Give me that wine.
在这
Here.
弗兰妮 你太棒了
Franny, you were amazing.
你太棒了
You were amazing.
你妈妈是不是很棒
Wasn’t your mama awesome?
你准备好了吗 喔
Are you ready, whoosh.
布里吉特能睡在这吗
Can Bridget sleep over?
嗯 如果她愿意的话
Um, if she wants to.

Yay!
我真的很想
I really want to.
我们可以睡到同一张床上
And we could all sleep in the same bed.
布里吉特要在这里过夜吗
Is Bridget spending the night?
你什么时候回家的
Well, when did you get home?
弗朗西斯 去睡觉
Frances, go to bed.
我必须去刷牙
I have to brush my teeth.
今晚不用
Skip it tonight.
我的牙齿会烂掉
My teeth will rot out.
马上
Go.
你喝酒了吗
Have you been drinking?
半杯酒
A half a glass of wine.
你开车回来的
And you drove?
是的 我完全清醒
Yes, and I was completely sober.
其实只是半杯而已
It really was just half a glass.
你喝酒了吗
Have you been drinking?
我不开车
I wasn’t driving.
你不需要解释什么
You don’t have to explain anything.
不 玛雅今晚真的很棒
No, Maya was awesome tonight actually.
太棒了
Awesome.
有个女人想
There was this woman who tried to
让母乳喂养感到羞耻
shame her for bresfeeding
布里吉特
Bridget.
不 你太棒了
No, you were amazing.
太棒了
Amazing.
你勇敢坚强
You were brave and strong and kind.
安妮 我们上楼去吧
Annie, let’s just go upstairs.
你有外遇了吗
Are you having an affair?
你有吗
Are you?
当然没有
Of course not.
我要把他放下
I’m gonna put him down.
如果你们两个再多说一句话
If either of you say another word,
我他妈的会被烦死的 不要说话
I will freak the fuck out, no talking.
布里吉特
Bridget.
我想我们现在不适合谈话
I don’t think we’re supposed to talk right now.
成熟一点 她不是你妈妈
Grow up, she’s not your mom.
不 她是我的朋友
No, she’s my friend.
我们雇你不是为了这个
That’s not what we hired you for.
你雇我来照顾他们 对吗
You hired me to take care of them, right?
弗兰妮 我们雇你来照顾弗兰妮
Franny, we hired you to take care of Franny
然后离开
and then to leave.
我很抱歉
I’m sorry.
我不知道发生了什么
I don’t know what’s happening.
我觉得我辜负了我的家人
I feel like I’m failing my family.
玛雅有产后抑郁症
Maya has postpartum depression,
她不会跟我说的
and she won’t talk to me about it.
她不去看医生
She won’t go see a doctor.
我想她觉得自己太失败了
I think she feels like she’s failing.
我为她感到骄傲
See and I’m so proud of her.
我为我和玛雅为这个家所做的一切努力
I am so proud of our family,
而感到骄傲
of what Maya and I have made.
上周 我打了个车
Last week, I got an Uber.
司机一定看见了我抱着沃利去找玛雅
The driver must’ve seen me hand Wally to Maya,
因为当我上车的时候
because when I got in the car,
司机问我每天从当保姆的工作中抽身
the driver asked me if I was happy to be getting off work
是不是很高兴
from my babysitting job.
说如果我还想打车的话 打电♥话♥给她
Said if I wanted to pick up any extra hours to call her.
噢 天呐
Oh, God.
我们知道这种事情会发生
You know, we knew that kind of thing might happen,
可能还会继续发生 但是
and will probably continue to happen but,
我们已经准备好了
we’re prepared for that.
我们交流过
We talk through it.
但是我还没准备好
But I wasn’t prepared for this.
但我今天到家的时候
When I got home tonight,
我发现一些衣服上有一些鲜血
I found some clothes with fresh blood on them,
我想了一下
and I thought for just a split second
玛雅试图伤害自己或者…
that Maya had tried to maybe hurt herself or…
噢 天呐 不 不 不
Oh, God, no, no, no.
那些是我的
Those are mine.
不 几个月前我堕胎了
No, I had an abortion a couple of months ago,
从那之后我一直流血
and I’ve been bleeding off and on ever since,
那是我的血迹
and that’s too mine, but no.
你去看医生了吗
Have you been to the doctor?
我很好 我只是一直很累很虚弱
I’m fine, I’m just really tired and weak all the time.
好吧 你可能 贫血
Well, you might, you might be anemic.
你得去看医生
You need to go to the doctor.
你吓坏了吗
You’re not like horrified?
这里没有人
That no one around here
知道生病了要赶快去看医生
knows how to go to the doctor, yes.
你堕胎了 怎么会这样
That you had an abortion, no.
我甚至不知道我为什么哭
I don’t even know why I’m crying.
我可能是一个不可知论女权主义者
I’m an agnostic feminist.
我说不许说话 你现在哭了
I said no talking, now you’re crying?
我明天把这个带回来
I’ll bring this back tomorrow.
不 留着
No, keep it.
你看起来像一个超级英雄 留着吧
You look like a superhero, keep it.
给这个孩子起个名字
Name this child.
华♥莱♥士♥·弗朗西斯科·罗德里格斯·保尔森
Wallace Francisco Rodriguez Paulsen.
华♥莱♥士♥·弗朗西斯科
Wallace Francisco,
我以父的名义给你施洗
I baptize you in the name of the Father,
以及圣子和圣灵
and of the Son, and of the Holy Spirit.
快点听她说话
♪ Try to hear her sooner ♪
我们经常走的太远
♪ We were often too far gone ♪
在沙滩上写下文字
♪ For making out the writings on the sand ♪
天呐 那是你吗
God, is that you?
我的孩子
My child.
我的宝贝
Speak child.
噢 好的 好吧
Oh, okay, well,
上帝保佑我 因为我犯了罪
bless me Father, for I have sinned,
我上次忏悔已经21年
it’s been 21 years since my last confession.
你犯了什么罪
What are your sins?
我没有 我很完美
I don’t have any, I’m perfect.
不 好好说
No, play right.
好吧 我确实犯了一个罪
Okay, okay, I got one.
我伪造了我的第一份供词
I faked my first confession.
什么意思
What do you mean?
我进去的时候牧师还没来
Well, when I got in there, the priest wasn’t there yet,
所以我就和自己聊了一会
and so I just had a conversation with myself,
然后我告诉每个人这是多么令人惊奇
and then I told everybody how amazing it was.
所以你撒谎了
So you lied?
你经常说谎
You lie a lot.
我愿意
I do?
是啊 你为什么这么做
Yeah, why do you do that?
我觉得有时候假装成别人
I think sometimes it feels better
逃避一下现实 感觉很好

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!