That sounds fun,
但是我有很多大人的事情要处理
but I have a lot of adult important stuff to take care of.
但你会和玛格丽特小姐玩的很开心
But you’re gonna have a great time with Miss Margaret.
不 不 我是 我是管♥理♥员♥
No, no, I’m, I’m an administrator.
我不是艺术家
I’m not an artist.
你的老师是那边的艾萨克先生
Your teacher is gonna be Mr. Isaac right over there.
他是一个诗人
He’s a poet.
我们隔壁卖♥♥了他的几本漫画书
We sell several of his chap books next door.
他很好
He’s very good.
好的 再见
Okay, bye.
拜拜
Bye.
我看着雨从天降
♪ I watched the rain coming down in stride
尽管她快来了
♪ Fast as she came ♪
是啊 那个太小了
Yeah, that one’s too small.
你的手很大
You got big hands.

Oh.
是的 长手指是创造力和天才的标志
Yeah, long fingers are a sign of creativity and genius.
听着她的声音向你的灵魂走来
♪ Listen for the sound of her coming toward your soul ♪
弹一下吧
Play it.
我不知道该怎么做
I don’t know how.
你的身体还不会
Your body doesn’t yet,
但你的心里早就已经学会了
but your heart has been playing all youe life.
你们棒极了
you guys are awesome.
下周见
see you next week.
不要忘了练习
practice! Don’t forget to practice.
这是你投的吗
Did you steal that?
不,是我买♥♥的
No, I bought it.
但是你根本没有钱
But you don’t have any money.
这个小姑娘就是未来的摇滚巨星
I think we got little Jony Jeff on our hands.
你是弗朗西斯的妈妈吗
you’re Frances’s mom
不是
No.
不是 我只是照看她的人我叫布里吉特
No, i just, I watch her. I’m Bridget.
弗朗西斯有着惊人的天赋
Frances showed unnatural attitude today.
偷偷考诉你 她现在是我最喜欢的学生
Don’t tell the other kids, but I’ve got an new favorite.
可是我的手指感觉很奇怪
It’s strange my fingers are fever.
你要慢慢习惯
Well, you’ll get used to it.
当你的手磨出茧子时 就不会有感觉了
you get calluses and you won’t feel a thing.
这把吉他 你是在楼下拿的吗
Did you get that downstairs?
不 是我自己买♥♥的
I just buy it.
所以你会弹琴
you paly?
已经好多年不弹了
Not for years.
我们能走了吗
Can we go?
下周和我们一起来上课吧
Can you join us next week?
这个机会十分难得 和这个小天才一起来吧
Once in life opportunity, play with Jony Jeff.
为什么她一直叫我那个名字
Why did he keep calling me Jony Jeff?
这是表达对你的肯定
It’s a compliment.
但是我的名字是弗朗西斯
My name is Frances .
相信我 你一定会渴望成为她那样的人
You wanna be Jony Jeff ,trust me.
她曾经是最出名的摇滚巨星
She was one of the greatest rock stars
对于当时社会的不公十分愤怒
and really angry at the statement high liner.
我不知道她现在已经去世了
I don’t know she’s died now.
她为什么愤怒
Why would she angry?
因为她出生于一个父权社会
Because she was born into a patriarchy and sucked.
什么是父权
What’s patriarchy?
就是男人们掌管着一切 女人们只能听从他们的命令
It’s where men are in charge ang women have to do what they say.
我才不会被这样的父权所打倒
I can not be defeated by this patriarchy.
我知道我很苦恼 但我还是想要你
♪ I know I’m hangin’ but I’m still wantin’ you ♪
嘿 杰克 事实上他们在镇上有说有笑
♪ Hey, Jack, it’s a fact they’re talkin’ in town ♪
我一转身 你就乱了套
♪ I turn my back and you’re messin’ around ♪
我并不是真正的嫉妒
♪ I’m not really jealous ♪

Hey!
不喜欢扮成小丑
♪ Don’t like lookin’ like a clown ♪
噢 你吓到我了
Oh, you scared me.
你们看起来都很吓人
Y’all look pretty scary yourselves.
妈妈
Mama.
你好吗
How ya doin’?
弗朗西斯已经是过去式了
Frances is over.
我现在是琼·杰特
I’m Joan Jett now.
好吧 琼 我现在去把你弄干净
Well, Joan, let’s go get you cleaned up.
不会弄干净的
It’s not coming off.
我想它是防水的
I think it’s waterproof.
你给她涂睫毛膏吗
Did you use your mascara on her?
你真不应该这么做
You really shouldn’t have done that,
因为弗兰妮这个周末得了红眼病
because Franny had pinkeye this weekend.
红眼病意味着你眼睛里有眼屎
Pinkeye means you got poop in your eye.
是的 的确
Yes, it does.
我好像无法哄她入睡
I can never get her to nap.
我没想过给你这个机会
I don’t give her a choice.
所以 你是逃亡乐队的粉丝
So, you’re a fan of The Runaways?
是的 我从小就听他们的歌♥
Yeah, I listened to them all the time growing up.
你应该看看那些女孩的遭遇
You should look up what happened to those girls
当她们做音乐的时候
when they were making that music.
逃亡乐队的黑暗时刻
The Runaways dark side.
噢 妈的
Oh, fuck.
嘿 宝贝 感觉怎么样 需要我给你做完饭吗 我室友说你有些不真实
地狱在人间

Hi.
你看起来很棒很瘦
You look so nice and skinny.
妈妈
Mom.
噢 对不起 你看起来真聪明
Oh, sorry, you look so smart.
我们能慢一点吗
Can we slow down?
当爸爸跟不上的时候 我就走在前面
When Dad can’t keep up I hike ahead,
然后转身回来找他
then turn around and come back for him.
我走了两遍
I get twice the sets.
我跟得上你们
I am keeping up just fine.
如果你不使用健身房♥会员资格 那花钱去健身房♥就没有意义了
No point paying for gym membership if you don’t use it.
我已经在7000了
I’m already at 7,000.
丹尼斯 你去吧
Dennis, you go ahead.
他需要呆在有氧运动区
He needs to stay in the aerobics zone,
否则就没用了
otherwise it doesn’t help.
看 布里吉特 我就是这样呆在有氧运动区的
See, Bridget, this is how I stay in the aerobics zone.
你没必要那样指示他
You don’t have to boss him around like that.
医生说如果他不减肥
The doctor said if he doesn’t lose weight,
他得心脏病的
he’ll have a heart attack.
他每天在跑步机上走四英里
He’s been walking on the treadmill four miles every night.
这很好
That’s good.
我给他买♥♥了这些小金星星
I bought him these little gold stars
每次他做这件事时 他都要把它记在日历上
to put on the calender each time he does it.
他得到了他的星星才去睡觉
He doesn’t go to sleep until he’s gotten his star.
他明年还会退休吗
Is he still retiring next year?
我们在学习西班牙语
We’re learning Spanish.
这样我们就有时间经常去看你了
And we’ll have time to visit you more often.
如果我们俩中有一个会说西班牙语 也很不错
Be nice if there was a reason to.
我在Face book上看见吉尔·斯坦福德怀孕了
I saw on Facebook that Jill Stafford is pregnant.
请不要加我的好友为好友
Please stop friending my friends.
我想看看关于你的事情
I’m trying to see what’s going on with you.
你可以直接问我
You can ask what’s going on with me.
她已经结婚一段时间了
She’s been married for awhile now.
我开始怀疑是不是出什么事情了
I started to wonder if there was something wrong.
等这么晚是有风险的
It’s a risk waiting that late.
她和我一样大
She’s my age.
你看
Exactly.
我不认为我会是一个很好的母亲
I don’t think I’d be a very good mother.
你会成为一个伟大的母亲
You’d be a great mother.
如果我是一个疯狂的妈妈
What if I was one of those moms who went crazy,
把她的孩子淹死在浴缸里
and drowned her kids in a bathtub.
这些都是极端的情况
Those are the extreme cases.
通常不会发生
It usually doesn’t get that far.
当你还是个婴儿的时候 你不停地尖叫
When you were a baby and you screamed and screamed,
我也没办法阻止你
and there was nothing I could do to get you to stop,
我想抓住你的脚踝
I’d imagine taking you by the ankles,
摇动你的小脑袋

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!