I’m so sorry.
我也是人啊
I’m human.
我也是人啊 就像你的儿子 不是吗?
I’m human, just like your son was. Okay?
看着我
Look at me.
我说 看着我 看……
I said, look at me. Look…
噢 上帝
Oh, my God.
噢 上帝
Oh, my God.
太冷了
It’s so cold.
噢 上帝!
Oh, God!
一颗子弹可以结束一切
阿曼达 你如果真的关心约翰
Amanda, if you really care about John,
就别让我这样做
you won’t let me do this to him.
你是个聪明的女人
You’re a smart woman,
而且你也知道怎样才是对他好
and you know what’s right for him.
对不起
I’m sorry.
我知道那样很难集中注意力
I know it’s hard to concentrate
因为你身边有那么多可以杀我的东西
when you’re surrounded by so many things you could kill me with,
就像这把斧子 我知道你一直在看它
like this ax I saw you lookin’ at.
拿着
Take it.
请便 它是你的
Please, it’s yours.
来吧
Come on.
虽然我砍脖子
I’d go for the neck,
但我不是脑外科医生
but I’m not the brain surgeon.
只是砍的时候小声点 别让约翰听见我死了
Just do it quietly so John doesn’t hear me die.
不然 他很可能会生气
Otherwise he’s likely to get upset,
扯下他的心率监测器
rip off his heart rate monitor.

Boom.
到时候你只要找到 并解除传感器
Then you just have to find the sensor and disarm it
那样你就可以离门 走出三十英尺以上了
so you can walk more than 30 feet out that door
而且也没有了爆♥炸♥的威胁
without the collar detonating.
或者你也可以试着自己卸掉项圈
Or you could try and take the collar off yourself.
但那会有点棘手
But that could be tricky.
有一点轻微的触动在错误的 位置时都会引发装置的爆♥炸♥
The slightest knock in the wrong place could trigger it.
我很清楚
I should know.
因为是我造的
I built it.
所以 你要的东西都全了吗?
So, do you have everything you need?
那些只能让我把他脑袋打开
I have the instruments to cut someone open.
但那些却不足以保住他的命
I don’t have the tools to save a life.
你会惊奇的发现什么 才是保住性命的工具
You’d be surprised what tools can save a life.
你好 阿曼达
Hello, Amanda.
你不认识我 但……我认识你
You don’t know me, but… I know you.
我想玩个游戏
I want to play a game.
那只有一把钥匙能打开装置
There is only one key to open the device.
它就在你死去狱友的胃内
It’s in the stomach of your dead cellmate.
看看四周吧 阿曼达
Look around, Amanda.
你就知道我没有骗你
Know that I’m not playing.
是生是死
Live or die.
你自己选择
Make your choice.
恭喜
Congratulations.
你还活着
You are still alive.
大部分人都不知感激自己还活着
Most people are so ungrateful to be alive,
但不是你 至少不再是了
but not you, not anymore.
阿曼达 别怕
Amanda, do not be afraid.
你的人生的价值才刚刚开始
Your life has just begun.
他通过冷藏室了
He made it through the freezer room.
他曾努力去救她
He tried to save her.
我需要你为我做一些事
There are some things I need you to do for me.
在我桌子…… 中间的抽屉里
In my desk… in the center drawer,
有个信封……
an envelope…
上面有你的名字
with your name on it.
她要给你动手术
She’s gonna do a procedure on you.

Yeah.
给你的脑颅减压
To relieve the pressure on your brain.

Yeah.
并且去除头痛
And help with the headaches.
我做不来
I can’t do this.
阿曼达……你可以
Amanda… you can.
你可以的
You can.
你现在更坚强了
You’re stronger now.
而且我相信你
And I believe in you.
你选她是因为她是最好的 对吗?
You chose her ’cause she’s the best, right?
那是我选她的原因之一
That’s one reason I chose her.
该让一切过去了
该死!
Damn it!
喂?
Hello?
救救我 求你了!
Help me, please!
求你 救救我吧!
Please, help me!
我在这里面!
I’m in here!
请你救我出去
Please get me out of here.
救我啊 我……
Help me. I–
喂?
Hello?
我知道你在那
I know you’re there.
求你了! 求你救救我吧!
Please! Please help me!
我……我能听到你 求你了 回答我吧!
I– I can hear you. Please, answer me!
救我啊
Help me!
求你了!
Please!
救我!
Help me.
带我出去 求求你!
Get me out of here, please.
请救我一下吧!
Please help me.
带我出去!
Get me out of here!
求你了!
Please!
别光站着啊!
Don’t just stand there!
帮帮我吧
Help me!
杰夫 当主持你的案子的法官
Jeff, when the judge presiding over your case
给杀害你儿子的凶手定的刑 是如此的轻的时候
sentenced your boy’s murderer so lightly,
你的灵魂根本没有得到治愈
your soul never recovered.
现在你拥有判他的 灵魂下地狱的权利
Now you have the power to sentence his soul straight to Hell.
或者 你也可以原谅他
Or you can forgive.
解救他的钥匙就藏在你儿子的遗物中……
The key that will free him is hidden inside your son’s possessions–
这些遗物是你长久以来灵魂的寄托
Possessions you have clung to for far too long.
现在 如果你打开你脚下焚化炉的开关
Now, if you flip the switch on the incinerator underneath you,
大火将会点燃并……
a fire will cleanse you of this obsession
吞噬所有的一切
and destroy them all,
只剩下那把钥匙
leaving only the key remaining.
同时那把钥匙也 可以让你再进一步接近
It is also the key that will bring you closer
那个对你儿子的死负全部责任的人
to the man accountable for taking your child.
他的时间不多了 杰夫
He doesn’t have much time, Jeff.
开始游戏吧
Let the game begin.
求求你 把我弄出去
Please, get me out of here.
求求你
Please!
那是什么?
What is that?
那是什么声音?
What’s that sound?
我是罪犯法庭法官 看在上帝的份上!
I’m a criminal court judge, for Christ’s sake!
你不能这么对我
You can’t do this to me!
你不记得我了?
You don’t remember me?
那好 可能你还记得蒂莫西·杨
Well, maybe you remember Timothy Young?
他是杀我儿子的那个司机
He was the driver who killed my son.
你只判了他六个月的监禁!
You gave him six months!
好吧 好吧!
Okay. All right.
我们可以谈谈这案子
We can talk about your case.
显然你是想要个答复
Obviously you want answers.
这样子也没有办法给你答复啊!
I can’t give them to you like this.
真的很痛苦!
This hurts!
你给他判那么多 还是因为违章停车
You gave more for fuckin’ parking tickets!
听我说
Listen to me.
我可以明白你所蒙受的巨大的痛苦
I can see that you’re in a great deal of pain,
而且我们还有很多方法可以让他加刑
but there are ways that we can have his sentence extended.
我可以帮你的!
I can help you!
太迟了!
It’s too late!
他们都让他走了!
They let him go!
那就不要和他一样!
Don’t become what he is!
不要变成一个杀手啊!

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!