Don’t become a killer!
求你了! 我也有个儿子
Please! I have a son, too.
你去哪?
Where are you going?
我需要你救救我!
You gotta help me!
我对不起你!
I’m so sorry!
噢.老天
Oh, God.
你正在杀害我!
You’re killing me!
别这样对我! 我快要死了!
Don’t do this to me! I’m gonna die!
去你♥妈♥的♥!
Fuck you!
去你妈 你……
Fuck you, you–
你一定要帮帮我!
You gotta help me!
你♥他♥妈♥的闭嘴!
Shut the fuck up.
救命!
Help!
上来!
Come on!
他完成第二个考验了
He made it through the second test.
那法官还活着
The judge is alive.
比我预料的要快
Faster than I expected.
好了 约翰 我要 你的头保持侧身方向
All right, John, I need you to keep your head to the side
而且要保持不动
and keep still.
这儿的问题就是你的大脑
What’s goin’ on here is that your brain
你的大脑正挤压着头骨
is pushing against your skull.
我要做的就是试着帮你减压
I’m gonna try to relieve the pressure
通过切下一片你的头骨
by cutting away a little bit of your skull.
这会治疗你的头痛
It should help you with your headaches
并能彻底的提高你的肌能力
and drastically improve your motor skills.
你明白吗?
Do you understand?
很清楚
All too well.
好了 你可能会感到有点轻微的不适
All right, you’re gonna feel some slight discomfort.
你不需要给他做全麻吗?
Are you gonna give him a general anesthetic?
这样的手术……
For a procedure like this,
病人要保持完全清醒
the patient needs to be fully alert.
好的
Okay.
阿曼达 我要你过来
Amanda, I need you here.
阿曼达
Amanda.
好了 约翰 你将 会感觉到一点压♥迫♥感
All right, John, you’re gonna feel some pressure.
夹住这个 止血
Let’s clamp this. Stop the bleeding.
给那注射器吸满碗里的酒精
Fill that syringe with alcohol from that bowl.

Hurry.
好了 约翰 我需要你把嘴闭紧点
All right, John, I need you to keep your mouth closed.
你会听到很多噪音
You’re gonna hear a lot of noise.
约翰 你感觉如何?
John, how you doin’?
从没这么好过
Never better.
好了
All right.
好了 你会听到很多响声
All right, you’re gonna hear a lot of ringing.
我要你一动也不动
I need you to stay very still.
我要开始了
Here I go.
好的 约翰 我现在要把头骨移开
All right, John, I’m gonna remove the skull.
他稳定了
He’s stabilized.
约翰 我要你把手举起来
John, I need you to raise your hand
并交叉手指
and flex your fingers.
约翰?
John?
约翰 把手举起来…… 手……
John, raise your hand… hand…
约翰 能听见我说话吗?
John, can you hear me?
怎么了?
What’s happening?
约翰
John.
他怎么了?
What’s happening to him?
怎么了?
What’s happening?
出了什么问题?
What’s wrong?
出了什么事?
What’s wrong?
他怎么不动了?
Why isn’t he moving?
做点什么啊!
Do something!
求你了
Please.
坚持住 约翰
Stay with me, John.

Good.
我爱你 – 我爱你
I love you. – I love you.
呼吸! 呼吸 该死!
Breathe! Breathe, damn it.
呼吸 约翰
Breathe, John.
我爱……
I love…
呼吸
Breathe.
我……
I…
我爱你
I love you.
你要把一切都交给我
You will give everything to me.
包括你身上的每一个细胞
Every cell in your body.
明白吗?
Is that understood?
是的
Yes.
你臂上的记号♥…… 它们意味着你以前的生命
The marks on your arms… they’re from another life.
我们要将那些过去丢弃
We’ll leave that life behind.
一旦选择走下去……
When you go down that corridor
就没有回头路了
there is no turning back.
你明白吗?
Do you understand that?
是的
Yes.
那从这个开始吧
Then start with this.
去吧
Go.
谁啊?
Who is that?
谁在那?
Who’s in there?
我要宰了你 你这混♥蛋♥!
I’ll kill you, you motherfucker!
我要杀了你 你♥他♥妈♥的!
I’ll kill you, you motherfucker!
把他左腿铐起来
Put his left leg in the shackle.
是时候开始我们的游戏了
It’s time to start our game.
那是什么?
What’s that?
减慢我的心跳
Slow my heart rate.
松弛我的肌肉
Relax my muscles.
是时候了
It’s time.
出去记得把门带上
Close the door behind you.
他听不到你
He can’t hear you.
他甚至就不知道你在那
He doesn’t even know you’re there.
阿曼达
Amanda.
把……枪……放下
Put… it… away.
相信我
Trust me.
把枪放下
Put it away.
让我们静静
Leave us alone.
现在
Now.
你这他妈的变♥态♥
You fucking freak.
我为她刚才的行为道歉
I apologize for her behavior.
她还没搞清楚情况
She swims in my sea.
到最后 她将会是一切的终点
In the end, she will be the closest
我一直都在做各种联♥系♥
I’ve ever come to a connection,
让别人可以明白其中的道理
to being understood.
但是她的感情依旧是她的……软肋
But her emotion is also her… weakness.
阿达姆
Adam.
阿达姆
Adam.
过来
Come here.
我会帮你的
I’m gonna help you.
我会帮你的
I’m gonna help you.
我要让你解脱
I’m gonna free you.
阿达姆!
Adam!
你的机会来了
你复仇的最后一步
我对你儿子的事情真的很抱歉 杰夫
I’m so sorry about your son, Jeff.
不过让我告诉你一些事情 我……
But let me tell you something that I…
我确定的一件事
that I know for sure.
不管我判他什么刑 就算判500年
No sentence I gave him, not 500 years,
就算死刑 没有什么 可以摸消你内心的痛苦
not even death, nothing, will take your pain away.
而且复仇不能解决任何问题
And vengeance doesn’t solve anything.
它只会让痛苦更深 杰夫
It only makes the pain greater, Jeff.
这是…… 这他妈的是什么?
What the… What the fuck?
来人啊 救救我!
Somebody, help me!
这他妈的是什么啊?
What the fuck?
救命
Help.
你♥他♥妈♥…… 你♥他♥妈♥的想干什么?
What the fu– What the fuck are you doin’?
求你救我
Please help me.
你好 杰夫

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!