Hello, Jeff.
如果你听到了这个
If you are listening to this,
那意味着你长久以来 朝思暮想的 对峙
that means that the confrontation you so long dreamed of
已经近在咫尺了
is finally unfolding.
做点什么!
Do something!
在你内心他就是那字符
In your head he is a cipher,
那些改变你生活的符号♥
a symbol of your life changing,
一种死亡的符号♥
a symbol of death.
我现在把他活生生的呈献给你
I present him to you now as a simple human being.
他的名字叫蒂莫西·杨
His name is Timothy Young.
他27岁
He’s 27 years old,
一个医学生
a medical student with a mother and a father
和你一样有一个父亲和母亲
just like you,
他的命运在你儿子死的那天 也被彻底改变了
a man whose life also changed the day your son died.
那一天他犯了一个可怕的错误
That day he made a terrible mistake.
你认为他没有为那错误负责
You believed he didn’t pay for that mistake,
而现在 你有机会让他付出代价了
and now is your chance to make him pay.
现在捆绑蒂莫西的装置 是我个人最爱
The device Timothy is strapped to is my personal favorite.
我称之为“绞架”
I call it the rack.
人类的躯体是如此奇妙
The human body is a miraculous creation.
我一直都在好奇 胳膊能扭转到什么程度吗?
Ever wonder how far the arm can twist?
这个装置就要开始扭转了
This device is going to start twisting.
然而 他还有希望活下来 如果你肯帮忙的话
There is a chance he might live, though, with your help.
求你了……
Please…
你的右边有个盒子
To your right is a box.
盒子后面就是钥匙
At the back of the box is a key.
它与猎枪的扳机相连
It’s tied to the trigger of a shotgun.
你需要扪心自问的是……
The question you have to ask yourself is this…
你真的愿意……
Are you willing…
可怜可怜我吧!
Have mercy!
……为这个杀了你儿子的人挨颗子弹吗?
…to take a bullet for the man who killed your son?
俗话“以血还血 以牙还牙”
Does “Do unto others as you would have them do unto you”
在这儿真适用吗 杰夫?
apply here, Jeff?
你自己选择
Make your choice.
我的天
My God.
你一定要救他啊 杰夫!
You’ve got to help him, Jeff!
他妈的!
Fuck me!
请停下!停下!
Please stop! Stop!
停!请停下!
Stop! Please stop!
杰夫!
Jeff!
杰夫!
Jeff!
只是站那儿的话 你就是谋杀犯的帮凶了!
Just standing there you’re an accomplice to murder!
你想做杀人犯吗?
Are you a murderer?
我每天都想杀他
I’ve wanted to kill him every day.
噢 上帝
Oh, my God!
整整三年了 我都想杀你
For three years, I wanted to kill you.
是啊 也许我就是
Yeah, maybe I am.
你会失去你的家庭的
You’ll lose your family.
噢 老天!
Oh, my God!
你的老婆 你的女儿
Your wife, your daughter.
我要杀了他
I killed him.
操♥你♥妈♥的!
Fuck!
噢 老天!
Oh, God.
好吧
Okay.
挺住 孩子
Hold on, son.
挺住 别放弃
Hold on. Don’t give up.
坚持住 孩子
Come on, son.
噢 老天!噢 老天!
Oh, God! Oh, God!
孩子
Son.
拿这钥匙
Got the key.
救我!
Help me!
救我!
Help me!
救我!
Help me!
停手!
Stop!
我原谅他!
I forgive him!
我原谅他了!不!
I forgive him! No!
不!
No!
上帝啊!
God!
你不得好死!
God damn you!
你不觉得应该
Don’t you think it would be wise
跟我聊聊天吗?
to engage me in conversation for your own sake?
谈谈你的丈夫吧
I asked you to tell me about your husband.
我们现在就好像形同陌路
It’s like we’re strangers now.
而且?
And?
最后一次见他时 我们都是那么的冷漠
The last time I saw him, we were so disconnected.
但现在……
But now…
我愿意献出世上的任何东西……
I’d give anything in the world…
……去见我丈夫
…to see my husband.
婚姻总是很令我向往
Matrimony’s always fascinated me.
丈夫们几乎很难 看住他们的妻子
Husbands barely able to look at their wives,
妻子背着他们
wives on their backs
在小旅店里和自以 为不错的陌生人偷♥情♥
in motel rooms with perfect strangers,
他们只顾着照料孩子 而忽视了那些事情
people who bear children only to neglect them.
的确 直到生死离别
Till death do us part, indeed.
你怎么想的我不知道
I don’t know what you think you know,
但是 我们俩的婚 姻所承受过的磨难
but my marriage has survived more suffering
你这样的人永远想象不到的
than someone like you could ever grasp.
磨难?
Suffering?
你还不知道什么是磨难呢
You haven’t seen anything yet.
我这样的人? 我是谁?
Someone like me? Who am I?
怪物
A monster.
杀人犯
A murderer.
我不会原谅杀人犯的
I don’t condone murder,
而且 我还……憎恶杀人犯
and I… despise murderers.
求你
Please.
求求你……让我走吧.
Please… let me go.
我们很好 阿曼达
We’re fine, Amanda.
我们不需要你
We don’t need you.
我说了 我们没事儿
I said, we’re fine.
如果你通过了这次考验 莲恩
If you make it through this, Lynn,
你们总有一天会像 阿曼达那样感谢我的
you’re gonna thank me one day just as Amanda did.
求求你 让我走吧
Please, let me go.
我救了你的命
I saved your life.
也许你救的根本不只是我一人的命
Maybe my life isn’t the one you were saving after all.
给我谈谈你的女儿吧.
Tell me about your daughter.
我知道她还是个小运动员呢
I understand she’s quite a little athlete.
或者我们可以谈谈你儿子
Or we could talk about your son.
你说什么?
What did you say?
为什么你要活的如此没有生气
Why are you living with the dead
你有一个这么美好的家庭 却不知道
when you have such a beautiful family,
丈夫总感寂寞
a husband who is indeed alone,
女儿需要母爱
a daughter who needs her mother,
病人需要一个称职的
patients who need a competent physician
能正视他们的
who looks them in the eye
并对他们一视同仁的医生吗?
and treats them like human beings?
他完成了第三个考验了
He’s completed the third test.
恭喜 莲恩
Congratulations, Lynn.
你可以离开了
You’re free to go.
对 他现在还没有出去呢
Yeah, but he’s not all the way out yet.
解开那个项圈 阿曼达 让她走
Undo her collar, Amanda, and let her go.
不 他还没结束呢
No, he’s not finished.
他还没完呢
He’s not all the way.
阿曼达 莲恩比你想象中更重要
Amanda, Lynn is more important than you know.
解开项圈 让她走
Unlock her collar and let her go.
我说了不
I said no.
阿曼达 我们可是有规矩的
Amanda, there are rules.
我说了不行
I said no!
她不配获得自♥由♥
She doesn’t deserve to go free.
你答应过的
You promised.
我答应过屁
I didn’t promise you shit.
阿曼达 就算你拿着枪

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!