I’ll fuckin’ teach you, you motherfucker.
这就是你♥他♥妈♥想要的
This is what you fuckin’ deserve.
在哪?
Where is it?
什么?
What?
它在哪?
Where is it?
多少次了
How many times?
我告诉你多少次了
How many times do I have to tell you
什么时候你才能记住?
before you get it in your head?
我只是想找个东西陪我睡觉
I just wanted to sleep with something.
不 不 你只是……没事
No. No. You just– nothin’.
你只是不要……碰迪伦房♥间里的东西
You don’t… touch things in Dylan’s room.
好吗?
Okay?
对不起 爸爸
I’m sorry, Daddy.
你知道我是爱你的 对吗?
You know I love you, don’t you?
要是妈妈看到我们这样会怎么想?
What do you think Mommy would say if she saw us like this?
我去准备上学了
I’m gonna go get ready for school.
爸爸!
Daddy!
喂?
Hello?
喂?
Hello?
嘿!
Hey!
打开门 杰夫
好了 约翰 我要你看着我的鼻子
All right, John. I need you to look at my nose.
这边
Right here.
请看着我的鼻子
Look at my nose, please?
跟着我的手电光
Follow my flashlight.
疼的话就告诉我 好吗?
Tell me if you feel any pain, all right?
疼吗?
That hurt?
开始了
It’s begun.
他从箱子里出来了
He’s out of the box.
怎么样?
So?
没有任何医学设备的 情况下我的简短诊断
My 20-second analysis without any medical equipment
他是脑内梗阻
is that his brain’s herniating.
他需要去医院动手术
He needs to go to the hospital and have an operation
来给他的脑颅减压
to decompress his brain.
过来
Come here.
不 真的 过来 – 什么?
No, really. Come here. – What?
过来 – 不
Come here. – No.
让我问问你 – 哦 上帝啊
Let me ask you something. – Oh, God!
是我把约翰带来找你的……
Did I bring John to you…
还是我带你这混♥蛋♥找他?
or did I bring your self-centered ass to him?
你最好给我放明白点
You better start fuckin’ paying attention.
没有人会去医院
No one’s going to any hospital.
我不会创造奇迹
I can’t perform miracles.
你……你在给他吃止疼片
You’re– You’re giving him painkillers.
像这样的肿瘤 他需要激素 比如强的松
For a tumor like this, he needs steroids, Prednisone.
哦 好吧 行
Oh, good. Yeah.
或许我们可以试试肾上腺皮质脂醇 什么的
Maybe we could try some corticoid steroids,
你知道 比如地赛米松
you know, like Dexamethasone.
你为什么他妈的要 跟我讲我不明白的东西
Why don’t you fuckin’ tell me something that I don’t know,
你这混♥蛋♥
you stupid cunt?
只有一个地方可以找到这些药物 那就是医院
The only place that he can get those drugs is in a hospital.
不然他会死的
Or else he’s gonna die.
你可不是一个好听众
You are not a good listener.
我想你错过一些 东西--他要是死了……
I think you missed the part that if he dies…
你也得死
you die.
你在要求我做不可能的事情
You’re asking me to do the impossible.
不是我在要求 是他
I’m not asking you. He is.
他选择了你
He chose you.
不是我 – 阿曼达!
Not me. – Amanda!
我的医生不能做被要求做事
Our doctor can’t do what’s being asked of her
如果你威胁她的话
if you’re threatening her.
我们游戏的规则很清楚
The rules of our game have been made very clear.
你必须得遵守规则
You need to abide by those rules.
对不起
Sorry.
阿曼达! 阿曼达!我需要你帮忙
Amanda! Amanda, I need your help!
阿曼达!他需要氧气
Amanda, he needs oxygen!
氧气 阿曼达!
Oxygen, Amanda!
把面罩盖在他脸上
Put the mask on his face.
Okay, 我要你把他按住
Okay, now hold him down.
让他的头靠一边 好了吗?
Tip his head to the side. You got it?
你在干什么?
What are you doing?
氯羟安定! 你有没有氯羟安定?
Ativan! Do you have Ativan?
没有!
No!
后退!后退!
Back off! Back off!
后退!后退!
Back off! Back off!
坚持住!约翰
Stay with me, John.
坚持住!约翰 你能挺过来
You’re almost through this. Stay with me.
挺住! 没事了
Stay with me. We’re almost done with this.
刚才的够了吗?
Was that enough for you?
你现在准备去医院了吗?
Are you ready to go to the hospital now?
他需要动手术
He needs to have an operation.
好吧 – 好吧
Okay. – Okay.
但是得在这儿做
But we do it here.
我们在这里做 – 什么?
We do it here. – What?
你需要什么?
What do you need?
这样的手术 我需要麻醉剂
I need anesthetic for a procedure like this.
麻醉剂 还要什么?
Anesthetic. What else?
就算有了麻醉剂……
Even with an anesthetic–
麻醉剂!还要什么?
Anesthetic! What else?
电钻
A power drill.
直面你的恐惧
噢 我得天 噢 我得天
Oh, my God. Oh, my God.
求你 求你了 让我走
Please, please. Let me go.
求你了 为什么……为什么 你这样对我?
Please. Why… Why are you doing this to me?
不要……不要杀我 好吗?求你了!
Don’t… Don’t kill me. Okay? Please!
等等 钥匙 钥匙
Wait. The key. Key.
钥匙 好的 快了
Key. Okay. Come on.
妈的!
Fuck!
妈的!
Fuck!
求你了 我快被冻死了 我的胳膊已经没有知觉了
Please. I’m so cold. I can’t feel my arms.
欢迎来到你的第一个考验 杰夫
Welcome to your first test, Jeff.
过去三年里 你一直在诅咒那些名字……
For the past three years, you’ve cursed the name
那些你觉得应该为……
of all those you thought were responsible
你儿子的死负责的人
for the death of your son.
你觉得那些人应该遭受报应
You fantasize those accountable will pay.
那好 你会看到你面前 有个女人被铁链绑住了
Well, you will find a woman in front of you chained in place.
那是为了不让她跑掉……
This will prevent her from running…
这样她就不能像以前你儿子 被撞时她逃离了现场那样了
much like she did on the day your son was hit.
她的名字叫戴尼卡·斯考特
Her name is Danica Scott.
她是唯一的……
She was the only witness present
在你儿子出事现场的目击者
at the scene of your son’s untimely demise.
要不是她的自私自利和胆小怕事
If not for her own self-absorption and cowardice,
她理应出庭作证 将凶手绳之以法
she could have brought your son’s killer to justice.
现在这正是你仅有的 将她正♥法♥的机会
Now it is you who has a chance to bring her to justice.
当然你也可以在她 被冻死前赐予她生命
You alone can grant her the gift of life before she freezes to death.
在后墙的水管背后
Behind the pipes on the back wall
你可以找到一把钥匙 它可以释放她 并
you will find the key that will free her and bring you
可以让你进一步接近
one step closer to the man
那个应对你不幸的孩子负责的人
responsible for the loss of your child.
你是准备留着钥匙 只救你自己呢?
Will you claim the key to save only yourself?
救我!
Help me!
还是能良心发现 再多救几个人?
Or can you find it within you to save another?
你自己做决定吧
Make your choice.
我什么都没干
I didn’t do anything.
我对你什么都没做过!
I didn’t do anything to you!
没错 就是因为你什么也没做
That’s exactly it. You didn’t do anything.
我他妈的就要…死了
I’m fucking… dying.
他死了!
He died!
死在我的怀里
In my arms.
我八岁大的儿子死在了我得怀里
My eight-year-old son died in my arms.
我犯了个、个、个错
I made a m-m-mistake.
我很抱歉

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!