你选她是因为她是最好的 对吗?
You chose her ’cause she’s the best, right?
那是我选她的原因之一
That’s one reason I chose her.
但你不知道莲恩和杰夫是夫妻
You didn’t know that Lynn and Jeff were husband and wife.
为了达到游戏的目的 我没有告诉你这一点
I had to keep that from you for the purposes of my game.
我不得不省略 他们破碎的婚姻生活
I had to leave out the ruined marriage,
偷♥情♥的妻子
the cheating wife,
满心复仇的丈夫 孤独的女儿
the vengeful husband, the neglected daughter.
并且我让你自己做了选择
And I let you make your own choices.
我希望你能成功
I wanted you to succeed.
阿曼达 把枪放下
Amanda, put it away.
相信我 就算你拿着枪
Trust me, even with that gun,
莲恩才是掌握你生命的人
it’s Lynn who holds your life in her hands.
她对我不重要
She’s not important to me.
我求你再考虑一下
I beg you to reconsider that.
解开项圈 让她走
Unlock her collar and let her go.
我说了不!
I said no!
我们游戏的规则很清楚
The rules of our game have been made very clear.
而且你必须得遵守规则
You need to abide by those rules.
你没能做到
You couldn’t.
上帝
God.
游戏结束
Game over.
你今晚什么都没学到 对吗?
You haven’t learned anything tonight, have you?
你的愤怒和仇恨 只能伤害到你所爱的人
Your rage and your vengeance will only hurt the ones you love.
杀了我只能让你更加痛苦
Killing me will only add to your misery.
那样是换不回你的儿子的
It will not bring back your son.
想想你的女儿吧 杰夫
Think of your daughter, Jeff.
她现在比任何时候都更需要你
She needs you now more than ever.
你不能杀我的 杰夫
You can’t kill me, Jeff.
你妻子快死了 杰夫
Your wife’s dying, Jeff.
她的时间不多了
Her time’s running out.
杰夫 不要弄错了
Jeff, do not miscalculate.
你的命运在我手中
Your fate is in my hands.
你妻子的命运在我手中
Your wife’s fate is in my hands.
我爱你
I love you.
我爱你
I love you.
我带你回家 好吗?
I’m taking you home. Okay?
即使 你可能没看到威胁……
Though you may not see any threat…
但威胁无处不在
there are threats all around you.
杰夫 你如果要试着移♥动♥你的妻子 她就会死
Jeff, if you try to move your wife, she will die.
我可以在四分钟内叫来一辆救护车
I can have an ambulance here in four minutes.
你希望今晚把妻子带走吗?
Would you like to take your wife out of here tonight?
你希望带她去个安全的地方吗?
Would you like to take her to safety?
留下
Stay.
待在这儿面对我 杰夫
Stand and face me, Jeff.
留下来陪我 求你 – 现在
Stay with me, please. – Right now.
想找回你以前的生活吗?
Would you like to get your life back?
想吗 杰夫?
Would you, Jeff?
我可以令你实现梦想
I can make that happen.
选哪个呢 杰夫?
Which is it, Jeff?
来吧……是或不是?
Come on… yes or no?

Yes.
你想怎样?
What do you want?
最后一个考验
One final test.
规则很简单
The rules are simple.
那张桌子上有很多邪恶的工具……
Over on that table, there’s a host of vicious implements…
每一个都可以激发你庞大的身躯下内心的欲望
which you can use to exact your pound of flesh,
让你用来复仇
to take your vengeance,
让你放纵自己杀戮的妄想
to indulge your obsession.
或是你放弃仇恨
Or you can choose to put your vengeance aside,
选择宽恕与原谅
and you can forgive.
你可以原谅我带给你的诅咒
You can forgive me for the pain
以及我给你和你的妻子带来的痛苦
that I’ve caused you and your wife tonight.
杰夫
Jeff.
何去何从 杰夫?
Which is it gonna be, Jeff?
亲爱的 不要!
Honey, don’t do it.
杰夫……
Jeff…
你决定
It’s up to you.
我需要你
I need you.
是生是死 杰夫?
Live or die, Jeff?
你自己决定
Make our choice.
我原谅你
I forgive you.
杰夫……
Jeff…
杰夫 杰夫!
Jeff. Jeff!
杰夫 不要!
Jeff, no.
我原谅你
I forgive you.
你好 杰夫
Hello, Jeff.
我录制了这盘带子 以防万一
I made this tape as an insurance policy, if you will.
如果你现在在听这个的话 那就表示是时候收尾了
And if you’re listening to it, then it’s time to collect.
我是你的最终考验 杰夫
I was your final test, Jeff.
我是你宽恕之心的最终考验
Your final test of forgiveness.
那说明你失败了
then you failed.
你就必须玩个游戏
you’ll have to play a game.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!