Amanda, even with that gun,
莲恩 也才是掌握你生命的人
it is Lynn who holds your life in her hand.
胡扯
Fuck you.
你想让她完全控制我?
You give her control over me?
门都没有!
Fuck you!
我不会跟任何人说的 我发誓
I won’t tell anyone. I promise I won’t.
求求你了 我有一个家庭
Please, I have a family.
闭嘴 闭嘴! 闭嘴 闭嘴!
Shut up, shut up, shut up, shut up!
他妈的不要乱动!
And stop fuckin’ moving around!
那我们另外留下活口的 测试对象怎么办?
And what about the other test subjects that we left alive?
游戏结束
Game over.
我他妈的一定要杀了你!
I’ll fucking kill you!
他们怎么办?
What about them?
你就是这样对他们的?
Was that how you felt about them?
你就是这样对 埃里克·马修斯的?
Was that how you felt about Eric Matthews?
埃里克·马修斯
Eric Matthews.
让我走
Let me go.
那我告诉你我是怎么 对埃里克·马修斯的吧
I’ll tell you how I felt about Eric Matthews.
丹尼尔!
Daniel!
操!
Fuck.
丹尼尔!
Daniel!
丹尼尔?
Daniel?
操!
Fuck!
我儿子在哪?
Where’s my son?
他在哪 你这该死的婊♥子♥!
Where is he, you junkie bitch?
他在哪?
Where is he?
告诉我他在哪?
Tell me where he is.
告诉我她在哪?
Tell me where he is.
就他妈的在这儿!
Right fuckin’ here.
你这婊♥子♥!
You bitch!
你♥他♥妈♥的什么都不是 婊♥子♥!
You’re nothin’, bitch!
你算什么东西!
You’re nothing!
你不是“竖锯”
You’re not Jigsaw.
你不是“竖锯” 婊♥子♥!
You’re not Jigsaw, bitch!
听到了吗?
You hear me?
你算个屁!
You’re nothing!
你不是“竖锯” 婊♥子♥
You’re not Jigsaw, bitch.
你什么都不是
You’re nothin’!
我他妈的一定要杀了你!
I’ll fuckin’ kill you!
不!
No!
没错
That’s right.
我是个凶手
I’m a murderer.
他夺走了我的生命
He took my life from me,
所以我只是在帮他个小忙
so I just returned the fuckin’ favor.
不 阿曼达 那只是你的看法
No, Amanda, that’s what you thought,
但我不那么想
but I know different.
你想让他死 不是吗?
You left him for dead, didn’t you?
别和我胡扯!
Stop fucking with me.
但是我清除了你的错误
But I cleaned up your mistakes.
我让你原谅他们
I forgave you for them.
让我走!求你了!
Let me go! Please!
你的所作所为和杀人犯有啥区别?
What you do is no different than murder.
你折磨他们! 眼睁睁的看他们死!
You torture people. You watch them die.
但现在却在求我 放了这个没用婊♥子♥
But now you’re begging me not to kill this worthless bitch
就凭游戏规则这个理由?
on the grounds of some game?
你在把我们都推向 悬崖边 阿曼达
You are walking us toward a precipice, Amanda.
退后
Step back.
放屁
It’s bullshit.
没人改变
Nobody changes.
全都是骗人
It’s all a lie.
如果你失败了 我们就都输了
If you fail in this, we all fail.
你成功了 那就皆大欢喜
Succeed, and we all succeed.
骗人!
It’s a lie!
我告诉你 她没有变
I’ll tell you, she hasn’t changed,
因为没有人他妈的改变
because nobody fuckin’ changes.
没有人脱胎换骨
Nobody is reborn.
那全都是放屁!
It’s all bullshit!
全都是他妈的胡扯!
It’s all a fuckin’ lie!
我只是你愚蠢游戏里的一个小卒
And I’m just a pawn in your stupid games.
我对你来说什么都不是
I don’t mean anything to you.
不 你是我的一切!
No, you mean everything to me.
去你♥妈♥的♥!
Fuck you!
我们的命运紧连
Our fates are linked.
我一直都在尝试着帮你 阿曼达
I’ve tried to help you, Amanda.
那么 帮我啊!
So, help me!
改造我啊!
Fix me!
改造我啊 你这混♥蛋♥!
Fix me, motherfucker!
我就站在这儿!
I’m standin’ right here.
她为什么对你这么重要?
Why is she so important to you?
她对我来说并不重要
She’s not important to me.
她对你却很重要
She’s important to you.
她对我不重要
She’s not important to me.
我求你再考虑一下
I beg you to reconsider that.
最后的机会
这可是你最后的机会了 阿曼达
This is your last chance, Amanda.
她算个屁
She’s nothing.
你的时间不多了
Your time’s running out.
现在 你再想想你在做什么
Now, you think about what you’re doing.
想想你做过的一切
Think about everything that you’ve done.
想想你答应过我的话
You think about what you promised me.
想想我们的梦想
Think about our dreams.
想想明天
Think about tomorrow.
莲恩?
Lynn?
杰夫!杰夫……
Jeff! Jeff–
莲恩
Lynn.
莲恩
Lynn.
莲恩 – 杰夫
Lynn. – Jeff.
你刚刚毁掉了四条生命!
You just destroyed four lives.
你刚杀了杰夫的妻子
You just murdered Jeff’s wife.
宝贝儿
Baby.
阿曼达
Amanda.
没事的
It’s okay.
这是你的考验……
This was your test…
……你的游戏
…your game.
我想怎么样?
What do I want?
我想玩个游戏
I want to play a game.
你将被考验
You’re being tested.
你的意志将被考验……
Your will is being tested–
你将要使一个人活着
Your will to keep someone alive.
你能做到吗?
Can you do that?
你能遵守规则 将生命作为礼物赐予某人吗?
Can you follow the rules and grant someone the gift of life?
我是在考验你啊
I was testing you.
我把你带来
I took you in.
你就要把一切都交给我
You will give everything to me.
明白
Yes.
包括身体的每一个细胞
Every cell in your body.
我选择了你并以让你 继承我一生的工作为荣
I selected you for the honor of carrying on my life’s work.
但你却没有
But you didn’t.
没错
That’s right.
我是个杀人犯
I’m a murderer.
我憎恶杀人犯
I despise murderers.
你根本没有在考验人们求生的意志
You didn’t test anyone’s will to live.
游戏结束
Game over.
相反你夺走了他们唯一的机会
Instead you took away their only chance.
你的游戏根本没有赢家
Your games were unwinnable.
你的考验对象只是你的牺牲品
Your subjects merely victims.

You.
那没有回头路了
There is no turning back.
明白吗?
Do you understand that?
绝望之下 我决定给你最后一次机会
In my desperation, I decided to give you one last chance.
所以我将一切就位
So I put everything in place.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!