我知道你非常 非常怀念佳斯敏
I know you miss Jasmine
an awful, awful lot.
[WALTER SOBBING]
但如果你走了…
But if you go…
我们也会同样怀念你的
…we’ll miss you just as much.
真的
It’s true.
好吧 该死 你赢了
All right, damn it, you win.
我会和你在一起
I’ll stick around
and be your damn uncle.
不过我一点也不高兴
Don’t expect me
to be happy about it.
好吗?说定了?
All right? Deal?
哦!
[GROANS]
哦 哦
好孩子
You’re a good boy.
好孩子 好孩子
You’re a good boy.
You’re a good boy.
[GROWLING]
沃尔特 沃尔特!
准备 沃尔特!
Walter, Walter. Get ready. Walter.
[GUN COCKS]
[LAUGH ING AND CHEERING]
[DOOR CREAKS THEN SHUTS]
[HAY RUSTLING]
[DOG BARKS]
[DOGS WHIMPERING]
你们看着这些钱吗?
This money look stolen to you?
[CAR APPROACHING]
“助你一臂之力”
“我独木难支”
“助你一臂之力”
“我独木难支 ”
[MAE GIGGLING]
哦 宝贝 你真可爱
Oh, honey, you’re so funny.
不要!
No.
-啊! -哦!
MAN: Whoo.
MAE: Oh!
嘘 轻点!
[WHISPERS]
Shh, quiet.
-妈妈! -嗨 宝贝
-Mom.
MAE: Hi, honey.
沃尔特 沃尔特 这是斯坦
Walter, Walter, this is Stan.
我听了很多你的事 沃尔特
I’ve heard a lot about you, Walter.
Heh.
舅舅还在睡觉吗?
Your uncles still sleeping?
别把他们吵醒
Best not wake them up.
嘘 来 坐会儿吧?
Shh, come on.
Wanna go sit down?
你长大了
You got so big.
斯坦是个侦探
So Stan here is a detective.
就是电影里演的那种私♥家♥侦♥探♥
A real private eye,
just like in the movies.
-哇 真的? -当然 当然了
-Wow, really?
-Sure, sure.
想看我的证件吗?
You wanna see my badge?
斯坦在拉斯维加斯工作 怎么样?
MAE: Stan works in Las Vegas.
How about that?
-书♥记♥学院呢? -哦 我退学了
-What about court reporting school?
MAE: Oh, I had to quit.
斯坦希望我呆在家里做个贤妻良母
Stan wants me to stay home
and be a wife and mother. Ha, ha.
那不是很好吗?
Won’t that be wonderful?
[MAE GIGGLES]
我猜你一定知道舅舅的钱藏哪儿了 啊?
I bet you found out where
your uncles hid all that money, huh?
你问这个干嘛?
Why do you wanna know?
[CLEARS THROAT]
沃尔特 你的舅姥爷就是…
Walt, your uncles
match the description…
二三十年代的那两个银行大盗
…of two bank robbers
from the ’20s and ’30s.
-不 你错了 -玫向我提起他们时…
-No, you’re wrong.
-When Mae told me about them…
我就给她看了报告的复印件
… I got copies of the reports
and showed them to her.
真的是他们 宝贝
It’s them, honey.
他们举着手♥枪♥ 带着头套
They used shotguns.
They wore disguises.
他们偷走了所有的钱 还向人群开枪…
They stole all that money.
And they shot people…
都是无辜的人
…innocent people.
不 不是他们 不可能的
No, not them. It can’t be.
斯坦言之有据 宝贝
Stan knows
what he’s talking about, honey.
那么佳斯敏呢?
What about Jasmine?
她是哈勃舅姥爷爱人 他们…
She and Uncle Hub
were in love. They–
-我有她的照片 -宝贝 佳斯敏…
-I have her picture.
-Honey, wasn’t Jasmine…
不就是那个开车接应的女人吗?
…the woman who was driving
the getaway car?
-哦 没错 -哦 佳斯敏
-Oh, right.
STAN: Oh, Jasmine.
她受伤了
She was wounded.
他们把她扔下…
And they just drove off…
任其自生自灭
…and left her for dead.
我知道你很受打击 孩子
I know this hurts, son.
但他们是罪犯 而且欺骗了你
But they’re criminals,
and they lied to you.
可怜的宝贝!
My poor baby.
哦 被这些恶棍玩于股掌
Oh, in the arms
of vicious criminals.
我们一找到钱就离开
We came just as soon
as we found out.
我们是来救你的
现在 你告诉斯坦…
We’ve come to take you away.
Now, I want you to tell Stan…
钱藏在哪儿
然后我们就帮你收拾行李 好吗?
…where the money is,
then we’ll go pack your things, okay?
你们找那些钱做什么?
Why do you need to know
where the money is?
看着我 孩子
Look at me, son.
因为这不是他们的
Because it doesn’t belong to them.
是赃款
It’s stolen.
那么 钱可能就藏在附近某处 对吗?
Why, it’s probably hidden
right outside here somewhere, right?
就在附近?
Close by?
我想和你聊聊 我们散散步怎么样 啊?
I’ll tell you what, uh,
why don’t we take a little walk, huh?
带我们参观下这个地方 行吗?
Show us around the place.
我们走
-What do you say?
MAE: Let’s go.
唔 沃尔特 你妈妈和我看中了一幢豪♥宅♥
Well, Walt, your mother
and I found a nice house.
不过不够钱付定金
Don’t have enough money
for the down payment though.
我们随时可以告发你舅姥爷来领♥取♥奖金…
We could always turn your uncles in
for the reward money…
但他们会去坐牢
…but they’d go to jail.
那些都是赃款 宝贝…
Since all that money’s
stolen, honey…
我们有权和他们分享
…we got a right to it
just as much as they do.
我们可以建立一个温馨的家 全家平平安安
We’ll have a nice family
and nobody gets hurt.
那样不是很好吗 沃尔特?
Isn’t it wonderful, Walter?
It’s what we always wanted.
那不是我们梦寐以求的吗
钱在哪里?
So where is it?
他们老了 命不久矣
Come on. They’re old,
they’re gonna die soon anyway.
你不希望山姆大叔们带着这些钱进棺材吧?
You want Uncle Sam
to end up with that dough?
告诉我们
Just tell us.
哈勃和加斯没有抢银行 他们在非洲
Hub and Garth didn’t rob any banks.
They were in Africa.
非洲! 哦 沃尔特 认真点
Africa? Oh, Walter, be serious.
真的!他们被卖♥♥到海外军团…
Really. They were shanghaied
into the Foreign Legion…
戎马四十载 他们不可能抢银行!
…and had adventures for 40 years.
They couldn’t have robbed banks.
算了吧 小朋友 你不会信以为真的 是吧?
Come on. You don’t believe all that,
do you?
-不 我深信不疑! -你?!不相信先生?
-Sure, I do.
-You? Mr. Doubting Thomas?
斯坦有真凭实据
而你却宁愿相信非洲的鬼话?!
Here Stan’s got actual evidence,
and you believe that Africa crap?
对 就是这样
Yes. Yes, I do.
玫 你在门廊上等着
Mae, you should go wait
on the porch.
我和他有些男人之间的话要谈
We’re gonna have
a little chat, man to man.
我们到谷仓那里谈谈怎么样?
Why don’t we talk in the barn?
What do you say?
过来!
Come on.
热热身?啊?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!