他要去里维耶拉 但我想去尼加拉瀑布
He wants to go to the Riviera but l kinda lean towards Niagara Falls.
杰利 你八成疯了 你绝对无法瞒天过海
Jerry you’re outta your mind. You can’t get away with this.
我又不奢望天长地久 时机成熟我自然会告诉他
l don’t expect it to last. I’ll tell him the truth when the time comes.
-什么时候 -婚礼后
-Like when? -Like right after the ceremony.
到时就宣布婚姻无效 我也能捞一笔赡养费
Then we get a quick annulment he makes a nice settlement on me
以后我每个月 都会收到赡养费的支票
and l keep gettin’ those alimony cheques every month.
杰利 听我说
Jerry listen to me.
你这么做是违法的 没人这么做过
There are laws conventions. It’s just not been done.
乔 这说不定是我嫁给百万富翁的最后机会
Joe this may be my last chance to marry a millionaire.
杰利 我劝你打消这个念头
Jerry will you take my advice? Forget about the whole thing will you?
告诉你自己你是个男人
Just keep telling yourself you’re a boy.
-我是个男人 -这样才乖
-I’m a boy. -That’s the boy.
我是个男人…
I’m a boy I’m a boy I’m a…
我真是生不如死 我是个男人…
l wish l were dead. I’m a boy. Boy oh boy am l a boy.
那我的订婚礼物怎么办
What about my engagement present?
-什么订婚礼物 -奥斯古给了我一条手链
-What engagement present? -Osgood gave me a bracelet.
这些可是真的钻石
Hey these are real diamonds.
当然是真的 你以为我未婚夫是个无赖吗
Of course they’re real. You think my fianc?is a bum?
我只好拿去还他
l guess I’ll have to give it back to him.
别急 杰利
Wait a minute Jerry. Let’s not be hasty.
我们可不想让奥斯古心碎
After all we don’t wanna hurt Osgood’s feelings.
-马上来 -是我 甜甜
-Just a minute. -It’s me. Sugar.
进来
Come in.
我就知道你们还没睡
l thought l heard voices.
我有话不吐不快 我不想睡
l had to talk to somebody. l don’t feel like going to sleep.
-你需要喝杯酒 -不 我再也不碰那玩意儿了
-What you need is a slug of bourbon. -Oh no. I’m off that stuff for good.
-你玩得开心吗 -开心
-Did you have a nice time? -Nice?
我简直乐死了
lt was suicidally beautiful.
他有没有对你动手动脚
Did he get fresh?
当然没有 恰恰相反呢
Of course not. As a matter of fact it was just the other way around.
-他需要帮助 -为什么
-You see he needs help. -What for?
他的游艇好优雅
Talk about elegant. You should see the yacht.
烛光 薄荷酱和小红莓酱
Candlelight mint sauce and cranberries.
真希望能亲眼瞧瞧
Gee l wish I’d been there.
我今晚还要去见他 我们每晚都要见面
I’m going to see him again tonight -and every night.
我认为他会向我求婚
l think he’s going to propose.
-只要他鼓足勇气 -他真斗胆
-As soon as he gets up his nerve. -That’s some nerve.
今晚有人向黛芬妮求婚
Daphne got a proposal tonight.
-真的吗 -一个百万富翁
-Really? -From a rich millionaire.
太棒了
That’s wonderful.
-可怜的约瑟芬 -我
-Poor Josephine. -Me?
我们都找到好男人…
Well Daphne has a beau l have a beau…
要是能帮你找一个就好了
lf we could only find somebody for you.
我来了 娃儿
Here l am doll.
“意大利歌♥剧之友第十次年会”
“意大利歌♥剧之友” 是我们
“Friends of ltalian Opera” that’s us.
到那儿登记
Register over there.
大嘴可伦波 芝加哥南区代表
Spats Colombo. Delegate from Chicago. South Side Chapter.
谢谢
Thanks.
嗨 大嘴
Hiya Spats.
-我们还赌你不会出现 -我为什么不会出现
-We was layin’ 8-1 you wouldn’t show. -Why wouldn’t l?
我们以为你为了牙签查理的事 身心俱疲
We thought you was all broken up about Toothpick Charlie.
-人生难免一死 -是呀 天晓得下一个轮到谁
-We all gotta go sometime. -Yeah. You never know who’s next.
大嘴 到缴械处去报到
OK Spats. Report to the sergeant at arms.
-为什么 -这是波纳帕特的命令
-What for? -Orders from Little Bonaparte.
-大嘴 把手举高 -干嘛呀
-All right Spats get your hands up. -What’s the idea?
波纳帕特不希望任何人带枪
Little Bonaparte don’t want no hardware around.
行了 你没带枪
All right you’re clean.
但你有
You’re not.
没有装子弹
lt ain’t loaded.
下一位 这里面是什么
Next. What’s in here?
高球杆 推杆 九号♥和三号♥杆
My golf clubs. Putter niblick No.3 iron.
-这是什么 -我的五号♥铁杆
-What’s this? -My mashie.
待会儿吃饭时见
See you at the banquet Spats.
你哪儿学来这手不入流的花招
Where did you pick up that cheap trick?
走吧 各位
Come on boys.
大嘴可伦波 没想到你也来了
Well. Spats Colombo if l ever saw one.
臭条子 你来佛州干嘛
Hello copper. What brings you to Florida?
听说你们歌♥剧之友要聚会
l heard you opera-lovers were meetin’.
我来看看 免得有人一时兴起想唱歌♥
Thought I’d come in case anybody decided to sing.
真幽默
Big joke.
你情人节下午三点人在哪里
Where were you at 3pm on St Valentine’s Day?
-我在瑞格里托 -他叫什么 家住哪儿
-l was at Rigoletto. -What’s his first name and address?
那是歌♥剧 傻瓜
It’s an opera you ignoramus.
在克拉克街的车♥库♥上演吗
Where they play? ln the garage on Clark Street?
克拉克街 没听过
Clark Street? Never heard of it.
你听过华许大道上的豪华洗衣店吗
Ever hear of Deluxe Cleaners on Wabash Avenue?
为什么
Why?
枪战后第二天 你送了一副沾血的绑腿给他们洗
The day after the shoot you sent in spats with blood on ’em.
我刮胡子时受了点小伤
l cut myself while shaving.
-你刮胡子时穿绑腿 -我连睡觉时都穿
-You shave with spats on? -l sleep with my spats on.
少打哈哈 我们都知道是你杀了牙签查理
Stop kidding. You vulcanised Toothpick Charlie and we know it.
你跟谁
You and who else?
我跟你到处在找的那两个证人
Me and those two witnesses you have been lookin’ for all over Chicago.
兄弟们 你们知道有关车♥库♥和证人的事吗
Boys know anyzhing about any garage or witnesses?
我们跟你一块儿听歌♥剧呀
Us? We was with you at Rigoletto’s.
真的
Honest.
别担心 大嘴 我们迟早会挖出那两个证人
Don’t worry Spats. One of these days we’re gonna dig up those two guys.
是的 你们去挖吧
That’s what you’ll have to do -dig ’em up.
我觉得自己像个专门骗男人的荡♥妇♥
l feel like such a tramp taking jewellery from a man under false pretences.
趁年轻捞一票 你见奥斯古前先补补口红
Get it while you’re young. Fix your lips if you wanna look nice for Osgood.
要是我拒绝他 他会心碎的
lt’ll break his heart when he finds out l can’t marry him.
甜甜发现我不是百万富翁 也会心碎
lt’ll break Sugar’s heart when she finds out I’m not a millionaire.
要炒蛋就得先把蛋打破
Can’t make an omelette without breakin’ an egg.
-跟炒蛋有何关系 -你真啰嗦
-What’s with the omelette? -Nag nag nag.
咱们有游艇 手链 意中人
We got a yacht a bracelet you’ve got Osgood I’ve got Sugar.
我们混得很不错
We’ll be cookin’.
-乔 -干嘛
-Joe! -What?
咱们的炒蛋计划要穿帮了
Something tells me the omelette is about to hit the fan.
走吧 黛芬妮
Come on Daphne.
-上楼 -等等
-Going up. -Hold it.
三楼
Three please.
我不想冒昧
l don’t mean to be forward,
我以前是不是见过你们两个
but ain’t l had the pleasure of meetin’ you two broads before?
-没有 -你一定是认错人了
-Oh no. -You must mean two other broads.
-你们去过芝加哥吗 -我们
-You ever been in Chicago? -Us?
我们死也不去那里
We wouldn’t be caught dead in Chicago.
三楼
Third floor.
-你们住几楼 -不劳你费心
-What floor are you on sweetie? -Never you mind.
413房♥ 后会有期
Room 413. We’ll be in touch.
别找我们 我们会来找你的
Don’t call us. We’ll call you.
我们被他们看穿了
l tell you Joe they’re onto us.
他们会逼我们靠墙站 然后…
They’re gonna line us up against the wall and…
条子会发现我们的尸体 带我们到太平间
The cops will find two dead dames and take us to the morgue
他们帮我们宽衣解带时 我会羞愧而死
and when they undress us I’ll die of shame.
-闭嘴 继续打包 -遵命
-Shut up and keep packing. -Yeah. OK Joe.
-不用带那个 白♥痴♥ -那是奥斯古送的
-Not that you idiot. -They’re from Osgood.
他要我今晚戴上
He wanted me to wear ’em tonight.
我再也找不到对我这么好的男人了
l tell you l will never find another man who’s so good to me.
乔 要是我们想活着离开这里
Joe if we get outta this hotel alive we’ll sell
就要卖♥♥掉手链
this bracelet take the money,
带着钱坐船到南美洲香蕉共和国去避风头
grab a boat to South America and hide out in a banana republic.
如果我们只吃香蕉 可以在那里住五十年
l figured if we eat nothing but bananas we could live there for 50 years.
不过得先活着离开这里
lf we get outta the hotel alive.
-东西带齐了吗 -还有刮胡刀
-Did we forget anyzhing? -Yeah. The shaving stuff.
-还有甜甜 -甜甜
-And also Sugar. -Sugar?
-帮我接414号♥房♥ -你在做什么
-Give me room 414. -What are you doin’?
-打电♥话♥ -还有时间打电♥话♥
-Making a telephone call. -Who has time?
我们不能不告而别
We can’t walk out on her without a goodbye.
你以前还不是 把女人一甩了之
You usually walk out and leave ’em with a kick in the teeth.
当时我是萨克斯风手 现在我是百万富翁

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!