-You’re not sure? -Mama is keeping score.
-她开始有点恼我了 -难怪
-She’s getting annoyed with me. -l wouldn’t wonder.
所以今年乔治怀特歌♥舞剧 开演时她就送我到佛州来
So when George White’s Scandals opened she packed me off to Florida.
她以为我坐游艇出海钓鱼呢
She thinks I’m out on my yacht deep-sea fishing.
你可以把钓竿收起来了 我这条鱼不合你的胃口
Well pull in your reel Mr Fielding. You’re barking up the wrong fish.
要是我保证会乖 愿意和我共进晚餐吗
lf l promise not to be a naughty boy how about dinner?
-抱歉 我要演出 -那当然啰
-I’m sorry. I’ll be on the bandstand. -Oh of course.
-你弹什么乐器 -贝斯
-Which instrument do you play? -Bull fiddle.
好棒
Oh fascinating.
你用琴弓 还是用手拨
Do you use a bow or do you just pluck it?
我通常都是使劲打琴
Most of the time l slap it.
你真是个不简单的女孩
You must be quite a girl.
要打赌吗
Wanna bet?
我最后一任妻子 是特技杂耍舞者
My last wife was an acrobatic dancer. Sort of a contortionist.
她能用脚趾抽烟
She could smoke a cigarette while holding it between her toes.
美呆了
Zowie!
-但被我妈棒打鸳鸯 -为什么
-But Mama broke it up. -Why?
她不喜欢女人抽烟
She doesn’t approve of girls who smoke.
-再见 费尔汀先生 -再见
-Bye-bye Mr Fielding. -Bye-bye?
-我要闪了 -不…
-This is where l get off. -Oh no. No no no.
你别想这样就走人
You don’t get off that easy.
电梯小弟 带我们逛一圈 别太快
All right driver. Once around the park slowly.
眼睛盯着前方 别乱看
And keep your eyes on the road.
费尔汀先生 你把我当成什么女人了
What kind of a girl do you think l am Mr Fielding?
-别这样 我保证不再犯 -那还用说
-Oh please. lt won’t happen again. -I’ll say.
-我保证 回来 -我自己上楼梯 多谢
-Please come back. -I’ll walk thank you.
求求你 小姐…
Please miss…
美呆了
Zowie!
这是你们的房♥间分配表
All right girls. Here are your room assignments.
我的眼镜呢
My glasses. Where are my glasses?
奥嘉和玛丽露睡412
Olga and Mary Lou are in 41 2.
玛丽露 叫客房♥服务时 把浴衣穿好
And Mary Lou do up your kimono when you ring for room service.
约瑟芬和黛芬妮睡413
Josephine and Daphne are in 41 3.
朵瑞丝和甜甜住414
-Dolores and Sugar in 414.
我和甜甜
Me and Sugar?
不然咧 你想跟独脚骑师睡一间吗
What did you expect? A one-legged jockey?
萝丝拉和艾蜜莉住415…
Rosella and Emily in 415…
-我好想跟你睡同一间 -我也是
-l wish they’d put us in the same room. -So do l.
不过别担心 甜甜 我们能常常见面
But don’t worry about it Sugar. We’ll see a lot of each other.
414…我在辛辛纳提 也是睡414号♥房♥
414… That’s the same room number l had in Cincinnati,
那是最后一次跟男子乐团同台
my last time around with a male band.
他真是个小人
What a heel he was.
-萨克斯风手吗 -我被他迷得神魂颠倒
-A saxophone player? -What else? Was l ever crazy about him.
他半夜两点 叫我去买♥♥热狗和洋芋沙拉
At two in the morning he sent me down for hot dogs and potato salad.
洋芋沙拉卖♥♥完了 所以我买♥♥了生菜沙拉
They were out of potato salad so l brought coleslaw.
-他居然把沙拉丢在我脸上 -忘了那些萨克斯风手
-So he threw it right in my face. -Forget saxophone players.
你一定会在这里认识一个 年轻的百万富翁
You’re gonna meet a millionaire -a young one.
-你凭什么这么笃定 -女性直觉吧
-What makes you so sure? -My feminine intuition.
这些是你的行李
Oh. Are these your bags?
-那个也是 -好的 娃儿
-And that one too. -OK doll.
-你要小费吧 -没关系 娃儿
-l suppose you want a tip. -Forget it doll.
咱们毕竟都是在这儿混饭吃
After all you work here and l work here.
有你这种同事真好
It’s nice to have you with the organisation.
-再见 -听着 娃儿
-Bye-bye. -Listen doll.
-你今晚几点下班 -干嘛
-What time do you get off tonight? -Why?
我今晚值夜班 我藏了一瓶琴酒
I’m workin’ the night shift and l got a bottle of gin stashed away.
-有酒 有女人…-你年纪不嫌太小点吗
-When there’s a lull… -Aren’t you a little young for that sonny?
你想看看我的驾照吗
Oh you wanna see my driver’s licence?
-滚吧 -我最喜欢高大 莽撞的女人
-Get lost will you? -That’s the way l like ’em -big and sassy.
把你的室友打发走
Oh and… get rid of your roommate.
-可恶的臭老头 -发生什么事了
-Dirty old man. -What happened?
-电梯里有人吃我豆腐 -现在知道当女人苦了吧
-l got pinched in the elevator. -See how the other half lives?
连我这种丑女人也不放过
I’m not even pretty.
男人看到穿裙子的
They don’t care. You’re wearing a skirt.
就像公牛看到红布一样
It’s like waving a red flag to a bull.
我不想再当红布了 我想当公牛
I’m sick of being the flag. l wanna be a bull again.
-咱们闪吧 -上哪儿去呢
-Let’s blow. -Blow where?
你说一到佛州就能闪人
You promised me that the minute we hit Florida we’d beat it.
-能去哪儿 我们破产了 -我们可以找支男子乐团
-How can we? We’re broke. -We can find another band. A male band.
大嘴可伦波正到处找我们呢
Spats Colombo is looking for us in every male band in the country.
-真丢人 -你被人吃了豆腐又怎么样
-It’s humiliating. -So you got pinched. So what?
你宁愿挨枪子儿吗
Would you rather be picking lead out of your navel?
我们要装多久
But how long can we keep this up?
有什么不好 我们混得不错
What’s the beef? We’re sittin’ pretty.
我们有吃 有住 还有钱拿
Look. We get room and board. We’re getting paid every week. Look.
你看那些棕榈树 飞鱼…
Look at the palm trees flying fish…
你别拿飞鱼唬弄我
What are you givin’ me with flyin’ fish?
我知道你看上甜甜了
l know why you wanna stay. You’re after Sugar.
-我看上甜甜 -我看到你们在车上的模样
-Me after Sugar? -l saw the both of you in that bus.
挤在一块儿吱吱喳喳 还把口红借给对方用
All lovey-dovey and whisperin’ and borrowin’ each other’s lipstick.
-你在说什么 我跟甜甜 -就是你跟甜甜
-What are you saying? Me and Sugar? -You and Sugar.
-我们是好姐妹 -我还是你的神仙教母呢
-We’re just like sisters. -Well I’m your fairy godmother.
我会盯紧你的
And I’m gonna keep an eye on you.
你们服装整齐吗
Are you decent?
请进
Come in.
看到我的皮箱了吗
You girls seen a brown bag with a white stripe and my initials?
我的休闲服全在里面
lt has all my resort clothes.
-没看见 -真搞不懂
-No we haven’t. -l can’t understand it.
先是眼镜不见 再来皮箱也丢了
First my glasses disappear then one of my suitcases.
-我的四弦琴呢 -连四弦琴都丢了
-Where’s my ukulele? -Now a ukulele.
-我们团里有贼 -在这里呢 甜甜
-There must be a sneak thief around here. -Oh. Here it is. Hi Sug.
-我们要去游泳 你们来吗 -游泳 当然要
-We’re going for a swim. Coming? -A swim. Oh you betcha.
我们没带泳衣
You haven’t got a bathing suit.
我也没有
l don’t have one either.
她也没有 你没有
She doesn’t have one either. You don’t?
-在游泳池租就行了 -约瑟芬 你来吗
-We can rent some at the bathhouse.-How about you Josephine?
-我要泡个热水澡 -不 不我去了
-l think I’ll soak in a hot tub. -No, Thanks.
-外面天气这么好耶 -让她去泡澡 咱们走
-On a day like this? It’s lovely out. -Yeah well let her soak. Come on.
-黛芬妮 别晒伤了 -我有防晒乳液
-Don’t get burned Daphne. -Oh I’ve got suntan lotion.
我们可以互擦防晒乳液 再见
See? She’ll rub it on me I’ll rub it on her we’ll rub it on each other. Bye-bye.
黛芬妮 别闹了 你在干嘛
Daphne. Cut it out. What do you think you’re doing?
这是我在电梯里学会的小把戏
Just a little trick l picked up in the elevator.
小心 大白鲨来了
Ooh look out. Here comes a big one.
黛芬妮 没想到你这么高
Daphne. l had no idea you were such a big girl.
我减肥前个子更大
You should’ve seen me before l went on a diet.
你的肩膀和手都好壮
l mean your shoulders and your arms.
那是拿贝斯练出来的
It’s carrying that bull fiddle around.
-我好羡慕你 -羡慕什么
-There’s one thing l envy you for. -What’s that?
你的胸部好平
You’re so flat-chested.
你是个天生的衣架子
Clothes hang better on you than they do on me.
小心 黛芬妮
Watch out Daphne.
甜甜 我们去玩球
Sugar come on. Let’s play ball.
二世 该睡午觉了
Junior time for your nap.
不 我还想玩
No. l wanna play.
听你妈妈的话 快滚
You heard your mother Junior. Scram!
这片海滩容不下咱们两个
This beach ain’t big enough for the both of us.
妈咪
Mommy!
开始了
Here we go.
我喜欢咖啡 我喜欢茶
l like coffee l like tea.
有多少男孩爱上我
How many boys are stuck on me?
一 二 三
One two three,
四 五 六 七…
four five six seven…
对不起 你没受伤吧
I’m terribly sorry. You’re not hurt are you?
-好像没有 -你最好检查一下
-l don’t think so. -l wish you’d make sure.
因为别人发现我的身份后
Because when people find out who l am,
就会找个狡猾律师 向我索赔75万元
they hire a shyster lawyer and sue me for three quarters of a million dollars.
-别担心 我不会告你的 -谢谢
-l won’t sue you no matter who you are. -Thank you.
-你究竟是谁 -别闹了吧
-Who are you? -Now really!
甜甜
Sugar!
快来
Come on.
真是的

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!