Yes this is 413.
船上打来的 好 我接
Ship to shore? All right I’ll take it.
黛芬妮 是我 淘气男孩
Daphne? It’s that naughty boy again.
就是奥斯古嘛 电梯里的那个
You know -Osgood? ln the elevator?
你赏了我一耳光
You slapped my face?
-这是哪位 -我是她室友
-Who is this? -This is her roommate.
她现在不方便接 很紧急吗
Daphne can’t talk right now. ls it urgent?
对我而言很紧急 拜托帮我传个话
Well it is to me. Will you give her a message?
我想邀她今晚收工后
Tell her I’d like her to have supper
在游艇上共进晚餐
with me on my yacht after the show tonight.
知道 游艇 晚餐 收工后 我会告诉她
Got it. Supper yacht after the show. I’ll tell her.
-你的游艇 -“新加勒多尼亚号♥”
-Your yacht? -The New Caledonia. That’s its name.
“旧加勒多尼亚号♥” 在哈特拉斯角搞沉了
The Old Caledonia went down during a wild party off Cape Hatteras.
叫她放心
But tell her not to worry.
今晚只有我跟她两个人
This’ll be a quiet little midnight snack just the two of us.
只有你们两个 那船员呢
Just the two of you? What about the crew?
别担心 我放他们一个晚上的假
That’s all been taken care of. I’m giving them shore leave.
我们吃雉鸡配香槟
We’ll have cold pheasant with champagne.
我问过海岸防卫队 他们说今晚满月
I’ve checked with the coastguard. There’s gonna be a full moon tonight.
告诉她我还买♥♥了 鲁比华勒斯的新专辑
And tell her I’ve got a new batch of Rudy Vallee records.
好主意 黛芬妮最迷他了
That’s good thinking. Daphne’s a pushover for him.
迷谁 谁…
Pushover for who? What…
是的 费尔汀先生
Yes Mr Fielding.
表演完你会开船来接她 再见
You’ll pick her up after the show in your motorboat. Goodbye.
你说什么
What’s that you said?
“美呆了” 我会转告她的
“Zowie.” I’ll give her the message.
转告什么 什么船
What message? What motorboat?
你成功了 费尔汀要跟你在船上共进晚餐
You got it made. Fielding wants to have cold pheasant with you on his yacht.
那艘大船上就只有你们三个
Just the three of you on that great big boat.
你 他 还有鲁比华勒斯
You him and Rudy Vallee.
他做梦 告诉他我不去
Fat chance. Call him back and say I’m not goin’.
你当然不去
Of course you’re not.
我要去
I’m going.
你要跟那个老色鬼待在船上
You’re gonna be on the boat with that dirty old man?
我要跟甜甜一块儿上船
I’m gonna be on the boat with Sugar.
-那他怎么办 -他跟你留在岸上
-Where’s he gonna be? -He’s gonna be ashore with you.
-跟我 -没错
-With me? -That’s right.
今晚不行 约瑟芬
Oh no. Not tonight Josephine.
黛芬妮 你男朋友在对你招手
Daphne your boyfriend’s waving at you.
你们两个去死吧
You can both go take a flyin’ jump.
他是你今晚的伴 笑一个
Remember he’s your date for tonight so smile.
这样太逊了吧 笑得灿烂一点
Oh you can do better than that. Give him the teeth the whole personality.
我为什么要听你的话
Why do l let you talk me into these things? Why?
因为我们是情场双镖客
Because we’re pals. The two musketeers.
少来这套 我怎么把他留在岸上
Don’t give me the musketeers. How am l gonna keep him ashore?
告诉他你晕船 跟他打迷你高尔夫
Tell him you get seasick. Play miniature golf with him.
我才不跟那小子 一起陷进高尔夫球场的沙坑里
Oh no. I’m not gonna get caught in a miniature sand trap with that guy.
哪位是黛芬妮
Hi. Which of you dolls is Daphne?
贝斯手
Bull fiddle.
第七桌的大嘴巴送的
From satchel mouth at table seven.
-这是我送你的 -滚 混♥蛋♥
-This is from me to you doll. -Beat it buster.
你锁门也没用 我有万♥能♥钥♥匙♥
Never mind leaving your door open. l got a passkey.
-你想把我的花儿怎样 -借我一下 会还你的
-What are you doin’ with my flowers? -Borrowing ’em. You’ll get ’em back.
他不会来的 差五分钟就一点了
l guess he’s not gonna show up. It’s five minutes to one.
-他是不是忘了 -百万富翁就是那德性
-Do you suppose he forgot? -You know how those millionaires are.
有人送花给你
These came for you.
给我
For me?
是”蚬壳石油”
It’s Shell Oil.
-不会吧 -真的
-No! -Yes!
他邀我到游艇上共进晚餐
He wants to have supper with me on his yacht.
他会到码头来接我
He’s picking me up at the pier.
-不会吧 -真的
-No! -Yes.
她说是就是
You heard her. yes.
约瑟芬 想像一下 来自俄亥俄州的甜甜柯瓦奇克
Josephine just imagine. Me Sugar Kowalczyk from Sandusky Ohio,
居然能登上百万富翁的游艇
on a millionaire’s yacht.
要是我妈能看到就好了
lf my mother could only see me now.
希望我老妈别知道今晚的事
l hope my mother never finds out.
甜蜜阿苏在这里向各位道晚安
That’s it for tonight. This is Sweet Sue saying good night,
各位男士别忘了
reminding all you daddies out there
我乐团中每一位女孩都是艺术品
that every girl in my band is a virtuoso.
请各位好好珍惜
And l intend to keep it that way.
-祝你好运 -谢谢
-Good luck. -Thanks.
真可惜 大好月色 你居然不肯上船
But it’s such a waste. A full moon an empty yacht.
-我会吐的 -那咱们去跳舞
-I’ll throw up. -Then let’s go dancing.
海滩旁有一家小酒馆…
There’s a roadhouse down the coast…
真是的…他果然有脚踏车
Well I’ll be…. He does have a bicycle.

Who?
小酒馆怎么样
About the roadhouse?
那里的古巴乐团很棒
They have a Cuban band that’s the berries.
我们叫乐团的人蒙上眼睛 跳舞跳通宵
Let’s go there blindfold the orchestra and tango till dawn.
-你知道吗 费尔汀先生 -什么
-You know something Mr Fielding? -What?
你真是热力十足
You’re dynamite.
你也不差
You’re a pretty hot little firecracker yourself.
“码头”
你好
Ahoy there.

Ahoy.
-等很久了吗 -重要的不是等多久
-Been waiting long? -It’s not how long you wait.
-而是等谁 -谢谢你 也谢谢你的花
-It’s who you’re waiting for. -Thank you. And for the flowers.
我本来想叫他们从温室 送兰花来
l wanted them to fly orchids from our greenhouse
但是长岛起大雾
but Long lsland is fogged in.
心意最重要
It’s the thought that counts.
好像没油了
l seem to be out of gas.
真有趣”蚬壳石油”的少东也会没油
It’s sort of funny you being out of gas. l mean Shell Oil and everyzhing.
好了
Oops. There.
好像是倒档卡住了
lt seems to be stuck in reverse.
这艘小船是我刚买♥♥的 这一款还在实验阶段
l just got this motorboat. It’s an an experimental model.
看来设计有问题
lt seems like they’re on the wrong track.
我们一路倒回去吧 不过要比较久就是了
Do you mind riding backwards? lt may take a little longer.
重点不是要多久 而是跟谁在一起
It’s not how long it takes. It’s who’s taking you.
从岸上看好小
lt looked so small from the beach.
上船后 感觉好像在驱逐舰上一样
But when you’re on it it’s like a cruiser or a destroyer.
只是普通大 我们一共有三艘
It’s just regulation-size. We have three.
我妈的船停在南汉普顿
Mother keeps hers in Southampton.
爸爸的停在委内瑞拉 公♥司♥在那里铺设新油管
Daddy’s is in Venezuela. The company is laying a new pipeline.
我爸爸对铁路更有兴趣 巴尔的摩和俄亥俄
My dad’s more interested in railroads. Baltimore and Ohio.
左右舷分别在哪边
Which is the port and which is the starboard?
这就要看你是来还是去了
That depends on whether you’re coming or going.
一般来说 向船尾是在船尾的另一边
l mean normally the aft is on the other side of the stern.
那是船桥 这样就能
And that’s the bridge. So that you can get
从船的一头到另一头去
from one side of the boat to the other.
-要喝香槟吗 -要 在哪边
-Would you like a glass of champagne? -Love it. Which way?
-有楼上 楼下耶 -对 那是避风窖
-You have an upstairs and a downstairs. -Yes the hurricane cellar.
这艘游艇还有个好处 就是衣柜很多
And another nice thing about this yacht -lots of closet space.
我想想 船员把晚餐放在哪儿
Now let me see. Where do you suppose the steward set it up?
在这里
ln here.
当然 我真傻
Of course. How silly of me.
星期四 我们一向都在小沙龙用餐
On Thursdays they always serve me in the small salon.
真美 就像海上豪♥宅♥一样
It’s exquisite. Like a floating mansion.
单身汉这样就绰绰有余了
It’s all right for a bachelor.
-好漂亮的鱼 -我在哈特拉斯角捉到的
-What a beautiful fish. -l caught him off Cape Hatteras.
这是什么鱼
What is it?
应该是鲱鱼的一种
It’s a member of the herring family.
鲱鱼
A herring?
这么大的鱼 居然可以装进小玻璃罐里去
Isn’t it amazing how they get those big fish into those little glass jars?
鱼腌过后就会变小
They shrink when they’re marinated.
-要香槟吗 -我不客气了
-Champagne? -l don’t mind if l do.
套句海员的话 干杯吧
Well down the hatch as we say at sea.
一路顺风
Bon voyage.
-好漂亮的银器 -这都是奖杯
-Look at all that silverware. -Trophies.
射击 养狗 水上马球比赛的奖杯
You know. Skeet shooting dog breeding water polo.
水上马球不是很危险吗
Isn’t water polo terribly dangerous?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!