-我们什么都不会说 -人死了就不会说话
-We won’t breathe a word. -You won’t breathe nothin’.
连呼吸都不能
Not even air.
咱们走 回头再来收拾那两个小子
All right boys let’s blow out of here. We’ll take care of those guys later.
他们好像打中我了
l think they got me.
-他们打中大提琴 -没有流血
-They got the bull fiddle. -No blood?
要是被他们抓到 就血流成河了 走吧
lf they catch us there’ll be blood all over. Type O. Come on.
-你要跑去哪 -越远越好
-Where are you running? -As far away as possible.
那还不够远 他们认识我们
It’s not far enough. Those guys know us.
我们在芝加哥混不下去了
Every hood in Chicago will be after us.
快点 给我五分钱
Quick gimme a nickel.
你要打电♥话♥报♥警♥
You’re gonna call the police?
我们绝对无法 活着指认大嘴可伦波
We’d never live to testify against Spats Colombo.
我们得离开这里 最好开始留胡子
We gotta get out of town. We could grow beards.
是要离开这里 但是得刮胡子
We will get out of town but we’re gonna shave.
都什么时候了 还要刮胡子
At a time like this? They wanna blast our heads off and you wanna shave.
-是刮腿毛啦 笨蛋 -刮腿毛…
-Shave our legs stupid. -Shave our legs…?
波利克夫先生吗
Hello. Mr Poliakoff?
听说你在找女乐手
l understand you’re looking for a couple of girl musicians.
坐佛州特快车前往华府 查理斯敦 沙瓦纳
Florida Limited leaving on track one for Washington,
及杰克森维尔的旅客 前至一号♥月台上车
Charleston Savannah Jacksonville and Miami.
旅客请上车
All aboard.
现在又怎么了
What now?
女人为何穿高跟鞋 还能健步如飞
How do they keep their balance in these things?
大概是重心的关系 快走
Must be the way the weight is distributed. Now come on.
穿高跟鞋好凉
lt is so draughty.
她们一定经常感冒
They must catch cold all the time.
-赶快 火车快开了 -我觉得像赤身裸体
-Quit stalling. We’ll miss the train. -l feel naked.
-觉得大家都盯着我 -盯你的大象腿 你疯啦
-l feel like everybody’s starin’ at me. -With those legs? Are you crazy?
乔 我们绝对无法瞒天过海
It’s no use. We’re not gonna get away with it Joe.
叫我约瑟芬 这本来就是你的点子
My name is Josephine and this was your idea in the first place.
瞧瞧她走路的样子
Look at that. Look how she moves.
就像装了弹簧的果冻
That’s just like Jell-O on springs.
她是不是有内建马达呀
They must have some sort of built-in motor or something.
告诉你 男女有别啊
l tell ya it’s a whole different sex.
又不是叫你生孩子
Nobody’s asking you to have a baby.
只要撑到佛罗里达 就可以恢复男儿身
As soon as we’re in Florida we’ll blow this whole setup.
这次我绝不听你的…
You will not talk me into…
号♥外…城北车♥库♥黑帮火拼 七人丧命
Extra. Extra. Seven slaughtered in North Side garage.
血腥事件必定重演 号♥外…
Fear of bloody aftermath. Extra. Extra.
-全听你的 走吧 -这样才乖 洁若汀
-You talked me into it. Let’s go. -Attagirl Geraldine.
-萝瑟拉 -小提琴
-Rosella. -Fiddle.
-快上车 朵瑞丝 -伸缩喇叭
-Move along Dolores. -Trombone.
-奥嘉 你的背还好吧 -喇叭
-Hey Olga how’s your back? -Trumpet.
-我们来了 -是波利克夫叫你们来的吗
-Here we are. -Are you two from the Poliakoff Agency?
-是的 我们是新来的 -全新的
-Yes. We’re the new girls. -Brand new.
这是我们的经理 贝英史托
This is our manager Mr Bienstock.
我是甜蜜阿苏
And I’m Sweet Sue.
我叫约瑟芬
My name is Josephine.
我叫黛芬妮
I’m Daphne.
萨克斯风手和贝斯手 你们救了我们一命
Saxophone bass. Am l glad to see you girls. You saved our lives.
彼此彼此
Likewise I’m sure.
你们以前在哪里演出过
Where did you girls play before?
我们到处都跑过…
Here there and… around and…
我们在西波根音乐学院 待了三年
We spent three years at the Sheboygan Conservatory of Music.
旅客请上车
All aboard.
你们的位置是7和7A
You’re in berths 7 and 7A.
7和7A
7 and 7A.
-感激不尽 -不用客气
-Thanks ever so. -You’re welcome.
彼此
Oh. The feeling’s mutual.
-小心点 妹子 -少贫嘴
-Upsy-daisy. -Fresh.
看来波利克夫 这次找到两位淑女
Looks like Poliakoff sent a couple of real ladies.
叫其他的女孩嘴巴放干净点
You’d better tell the other girls to watch their language.
你干嘛…
What are you…?
黛芬妮
Daphne?
我不喜欢洁若汀
l never did like the name Geraldine.
我是贝斯手 叫我黛芬妮就好了
Hi. I’m the bass fiddle. Just call me Daphne.
我是吹萨克斯风的约瑟芬
My name is Josephine. Sax.
-欢迎来到女人国 -你会后悔的
-Welcome to No Man’s Land. -You’ll be sorry.
-松松紧身衣吧 -我没有穿
-Take off your corsets and spread out. -Oh l don’t wear one myself.
-肥肉不会崩出来吗 -肥肉 我
-Don’t you bulge? -Bulge? Me?
我有个很棒的裁缝师 每月上门一次
l have the most divine seamstress. Comes in just once a month.
-她的工钱很便宜 她说…-走吧 黛芬妮
-She is so inexpensive and she told… -Come on Daphne.
你听过一个吹低音号♥的女孩…
Say do you know the one about the girl tuba player
跟一个独脚骑师 被困在荒岛上的笑话吗
who was stranded on an island with a one-legged jockey?
-没听过 说来听听 -别闹了 别说低俗笑话
-No. How does it go? -Cut it out girls. No rough talk.
她们可是念过音乐学院的
They went to a conservatory.
我很有演戏天份吧
How about that talent huh?
-简直像掉进一缸奶油 -小心点 黛芬妮
-Like fallin’ into a tub of butter. -Watch it Daphne.
我小时候一直梦想 自己能被关在糕饼店里
When l was a kid Joe l dreamed l was locked up overnight in a pastry shop.
到处是美味的糕点
And there was goodies all around.
有果酱卷 巧克力饼 波斯顿奶油派 樱桃塔…
Jelly rolls mocha lairs and Boston cream pie and cherry tarts…
听我说 别尽想着这些美食 我们在节食
Listen to me: no butter no pastry. We’re on a diet.
知道了
Yeah sure Joe.
别碰那个 那是紧急刹车
Not there. That’s the emergency brake.
看你干的好事
Now you’ve done it.
-什么好事 -你把我一边的胸部扯掉了
-Done what? -You tore off one of my chests.
-你最好去整理一下 -你最好来帮我
-You’d better go get it fixed. -You’d better come help me.
走这边 黛芬妮
This way Daphne.
另一边也被你扯掉了
Now you tore the other one.
很抱歉
Terribly sorry.
没关系 我还以为是甜蜜阿苏
It’s OK. l was scared it was Sweet Sue.
-你们不会告诉别人吧 -告诉别人什么
-You won’t tell anybody will you? -Tell what?
要是再被逮到一次 我会被乐团除名
lf they catch me once more they’ll kick me out of the band.
你们是新来的贝斯手和萨克斯风手吗
Are you the replacement for the bass and sax?
没错 我是黛芬妮
That’s us. And I’m Daphne.
这位是乔…约瑟芬
This is Joe… sephine.
进来
Come in.
我是甜甜肯恩
I’m Sugar Cane.
-甜甜肯恩 -我本来叫做甜甜柯瓦奇克
-Sugar Cane? -l changed it from Sugar Kowalczyk.
-你是波兰人 -没错 我们家是音乐世家
-Polish? -Yes. l come from this musical family.
我妈妈是教钢琴的 爸爸以前是指挥
My mother’s a piano teacher. My father was a conductor.
-他在哪里指挥 -巴尔的摩和俄亥俄
-Where did he conduct? -On the Baltimore and Ohio.
我会弹四弦琴 还会唱歌♥
l play the ukulele and l sing too.
我的歌♥喉不太好 但是这个乐团也不怎么样
l don’t have much of a voice but this isn’t much of a band either.
我在这打工是为了要逃避
I’m only with them cos I’m running away.
-逃避什么 -说来话长啊
-Running away from what? -Oh don’t get me started on that.
要不要喝 这是波本
Hey you want some? It’s bourbon.
改天吧
I’ll take a rain check.
我不是酒鬼 随时能戒
l don’t want you to think I’m a drinker.
只是现在不想戒
l can stop if l want to only l don’t want to.
-特别是心情不好时 -我们明白
-Especially when I’m blue. -We understand.
所有女孩都喝 只有我被抓 我就是这么倒霉
All the girls drink. But I’m the one that gets caught. Story of my life.
每次都是我来背黑锅
l always get the fuzzy end of the lollipop.
我丝♥袜♥的线直不直
Are my seams straight?
挺直的
I’ll say.
-回头见 -再见 甜甜
-See you around girls. -Bye Sugar.
我们以前跟错团了
We have been playing with the wrong bands.
-别这么兴奋 黛芬妮 -看到她的美♥腿♥吗
-Down Daphne. -See the shape of that liquor cabinet?
少来 我们要是走错一步 就全盘皆输
Forget it. One false move and we’re off the train.
到时候会引来警♥察♥ 记者和芝加哥的黑帮
Then it’s the police the papers and the Mob in Chicago.
我真想尝尝甜甜的滋味
Boy would l love to borrow a cup of that Sugar.
听着…
Look…
别想着糕饼 奶油和甜甜
No pastry no butter -and no Sugar.
又被你扯掉了
You tore ’em again.
你们之前是帮方块舞伴奏的呀
Hey Sheboygan. What was your last job? Playing square dances?
不 我们专办丧礼
No. Funerals.
拜托你们别死气沉沉的 打起精神来
Would you mind rejoining the living? Goose it up a little.
我们会努力的
We’ll try.
这些洞是怎么来的
How did those holes get there?
你是说这些
Those?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!