给我100个绝世美女我也不干
Not if you serve me Cleopatra on a plate.
希尼 我说过…
Sidney, I told you…
我以我母亲的生命起誓 我不会那么做…
J.J., I swear to you on my mother’s life, I wouldn’t do that.
除非你让我上专栏
Not if you gave me a column would I do a thing.
苏茜和我离开的三个月…
And who do you suppose writes the column…
你觉得专栏留给谁写呢
while Susie and I are away for three months?
月球上的人 是要劳烦您 希尼
The man on the moon? Thank you, Sidney.
对了 那纸条还是还给我吧
And Sidney, I’ll have that piece of paper back.
两杯咖啡
Two cups of coffee.
史蒂夫 我欣赏你跟我哥对着干的勇气
Steve, I love the way you stood up to my brother.
从来没人敢那样
Nobody ever did that before.
但我也很害怕
But it frightened me.
所以你才离开
Is that why you walked out?
是的
Yes.
你对我说的话…是真的
What you say to me… it’s true.
我太软弱了 我改不了
I’m weak. I can’t change.
看来你是来告别的
I gather you’re trying to say good-bye.

Yes.
我来之前心里犹豫不决 不知该不该说再见
I came here with half an idea of saying good-bye…
大概我要多留一会儿…
but I guess I’ll hang around…
来恳求
to plead.
苏茜 这真是你想要的吗
Susie, is this really what you want?

Yes.
我哥什么事都干得出来
My brother’s capable of doing very great harm,
我不能让他那么做
and I can’t let that happen. We can’t…
-我不会放弃你的 -我们不能再见面了
-I-I won’t give you up. -We can’t see each other again.
苏茜 这套老说辞 我不信
Susie, that’s fish four days old. I won’t buy it.
这明明是你哥哥…
Right outta that mouth I love…
想让你对我说的话
like a ventriloquist’s dummy your brother is saying good-bye.
不 史蒂夫
No, Steve.
别这样
Please don’t.
别这样
Please don’t.
至少这样我会知道…
At least this way I’ll know that…
你在世界的某个角落 平安快乐的活着 工作
you’ll be somewhere in the world, alive and happy, working.
我不会放弃你的
I won’t give you up.
你必须走
You’ve got to go.
这大衣就代表着你哥
This coat is your brother.
我一直很讨厌它
I’ve always hated this coat.
再见了 德安杰罗先生 照顾好史蒂夫
Good-bye, Mr. D’Angelo. Take care of Steve.
说句笑话吧 兔子先生
Say something funny, Mr. Hasenpfeffer.
回头看看她还在不在
Look back and see if she’s still standing there.
她还在
She’s still standing there.
可乐不加冰
I’ll have a straight Coke.
对不起
Excuse me, excuse me.
乔 史蒂夫不太舒服
Excuse me, Joe. Steve don’t feel too good.
太遗憾了
Ah, I’m sorry to hear that.
你不介意的话 这轮表演完了 他想先走
So if you don’t mind, he’d like to leave after this set.
我喜欢那孩子 弗兰克
I like that boy, Frank.
-他想做什么我都没意见 -谢谢
-Anything he wants to do is okay with me. -Thanks.
嘿 法科先生
Hey, Mr. Falco.
我很不想让你得意…
I hate to give you the satisfaction…
但他们今晚已经分手了
but they broke it off tonight for good.
告诉汉塞克吧
Tell that to Hunsecker.
告诉他我们都佩服他这大人物 他最了不起
He’s a big man. He wins all the marbles.
你急什么 不是说的3点吗
What’s all the rush? I thought you said 3:00.
他要提前走 过了这轮表演
He’s, um, he’s leaving early. Right after this set.
很好 希尼 谢谢你提醒
It’s nice, Sidney, your givin’ me this tip.
-东西已经在他身上了 -东西已经在他身上了
-He’s got ’em on him. -And he’s got ’em on him.
我很感谢你的好意
I appreciate a thing like this.
也很感谢你为了城市治安的作为
And I appreciate where you’re looking out for the virtue of this city.
-你急什么 -放开我 凯洛
-What’s your hurry, snooks? -Let go of me, Kello.
墨菲 这张脸你喜欢吗
Hey, Murph, how do you like this face?
该死的 要融化了
Well, I’ll be doggoned. It’s melting.
什么吓到你了吗 希尼
Something got ya scared, Sidney?
麻烦你解释一下
Listen, rectify me a certain thing.
你跟杰哥说我肥 是在开玩笑吗
Weren’t you kiddin’, snooks, when you told J.J. I was fat?
安心吧 凯洛 你瘦着呢 但杰哥说你爱流汗
Rest in peace, Kello. You’re skinny. But J.J. says you sweat.
是真的吗
Is that a fact?
他果然很讨厌啊
He’s a dilly, ain’t he?
我有种感觉你似乎不太喜欢我
I get the distinct impression, snooks,
不对吗
that you don’t like me. Could I be wrong?
大概是吧 你个肥猪
Ya could be right, ya fat slob.
回来 希尼
Come back, Sidney.
我要揍你一顿
I wanna chastise you.
太感谢了
Thank you very much.
伙计
Hey, fella.
好 好
Go! Go, go, go!
我想致祝酒辞 如何
I’d like to propose the toast. What do you say?
-威士忌 -威士忌
-Scotch. -Scotch.
-三杯威士忌 一杯伏特加 一杯橙汁 -希尼
-Three scotches, one vodka and orange juice… -Sidney.
-还有一份古典鸡尾酒 -希尼 有你的电♥话♥
-and an old-fashioned. -Sidney, there’s a phone call for you.
卢 我说了我不接电♥话♥的
Lou, I told you I’m not takin’ any calls, right?
-谁打的都不接 -好吧 希尼
-I don’t care who calls no calls! -All right, Sidney.
-我还是想祝酒 -我请客 我祝词
-I still wanna make a toast. -I’m buyin’ the booze, so I’m makin’ a toast.
-好吧 -祝大家梦想成真
-Okay! -Here’s to the thing we always dream about.
冬暖夏凉
It makes you cool in the summertime, keeps you hot in the wintertime.
-最近好吗 -希尼
-Hey, how you been? -Sidney.
你好啊查理
Hello, Charlie. How are you?
赫尔比·坦普 记得吗 最红的笑星
Herbie Temple, remember? The funniest man in town.
先生们 我要为我最爱的香水干杯
Gentlemen, I’m toasting my favorite new perfume.
-它叫做”成功” -嘿嘿
-Success. -Hey, hey!
抱歉 她说有要紧事 21俱乐部接线员的留言
Sorry, kid. She said it was important. The operator at “21” took the message.
卢 除非是杰哥的留言 其他我都不理
Lou, I’m not taking any messages unless it’s J.J. Hunsecker.
就是他 他要你马上去他家
That’s who it is. He wants you to come over to his house right away.
先生们 有公事 天下没有不散的筵席啊
Gentlemen, duty calls. The best of friends must part, right?
希尼 艾尔和我谈过了 我们想请你做经纪人
Sidney, Al and I talked it over, and we want you to handle our account.
这小明星你们有人想接手吗
One of you guys want a bread-and-butter account?
说得好像我在求你一样
You act like I was lookin’ for you.
为什么不带上我呢 也许我可以替你帮他按♥摩♥
Why don’t you take me along? Maybe I’ll rub his back for you, huh?
杰哥
J. J?
杰哥
J. J?
苏茜
Susie?
苏茜
Susie?
你…你干什么…
w-what… what are ya…
这么晚了你在这里干嘛
what are ya doing out there this time of the night? Uh…
门没关
The, uh, the door was opened.
-杰哥呢 -他不在
-Where’s J.J.? -He isn’t here.
-我接到留言让我过来 -是吗
-Well, I got a message to come over. -Did you?
-既然他不在 我…-德安杰罗先生来过电♥话♥
-Well, if he isn’t here, I… -Mr. D’Angelo phoned.
-是吗 -关于史蒂夫的
-Yeah? -About Steve.
我去了…
I went down…
我去了医院 但他们不让我进去
I went down to the hospital, but they wouldn’t let me in.
达拉斯的事传得街知巷闻
It’s all over town about Dallas.
他怎么样
How is he?
他们不让我进去
They wouldn’t let me in.
但我本来都放弃他了…
But I gave Steve up.
你和我哥为什么 还要那么做
Why did you and J.J. do it?
你说什么啊 你凭什么这么说
What are you talking about? Who gives you the right to talk like that?
别费劲扯谎了 希尼
Don’t bother to lie, Sidney.
我已经不在乎了
I don’t care anymore.
苏茜 你现在很难过 所以我不和你争
Look, Susie, you’re very upset, so I’m not gonna argue with ya.
为自己感到难过是没用的
Feeling sorry for yourself is not gonna help.
你还是上♥床♥好好睡一觉吧
Why don’t you go to bed and get a good night’s sleep, huh?
我是为史蒂夫难过 不是自己
I’m sorry about Steve, not myself.
为我哥感到难过
I’m sorry about my brother.
还为你 希尼…
And I’m sorry about you too, Sidney…
-因为你也在沉船上 -什么船
-because you’re going down with the ship. -What ship?
这艘船
This ship.
你不知道过了今晚 我哥会怎么对你吗
Don’t you know how my brother’s gonna see you after tonight?
你会是那个害他…
You’re gonna be the man who…

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!