心爱的妹妹自杀的人
drove his beloved little sister to suicide.
苏茜 这种女人的傻话我以前就听过
You know, Susie, I’ve heard this woman-talk before.
你怎么还长不大
Why don’t ya start growin’ up, huh?
用脑子思考 别用屁♥股♥
Start thinking with your head instead of your hips.
对了…
Uh, by the way…
我对用屁♥股♥思考的女人没意见 这是女人的天性
I got nothing against women thinking with their hips. That’s their nature.
就好象男人的天性是在外拼搏 得到自己想要的
Just like it’s a man’s nature to go out and hustle and get the things he wants.
苏茜 看看你自己 你才19岁
Susie, look at yourself. You’re 19 years old.
还是个孩子 你现在情绪崩溃了
Just a kid, and you’re falling apart at the seams.
你紧张软弱 惶惶不知所以
You tiptoe around on those bird legs of yours, nervous and incompetent…
生怕自己做错选错…
with a fatality for doing wrong, picking wrong…
还没开始战斗就先放弃了
and giving up even before you start a fight!
等一下
Wait a minute.
这是实话 忠言逆耳
It’s the truth, and the truth hurts.
等哪天我没给你哥写专栏时过来
Come around some night when I’m not writin’ your brother’s column…
我会把生活描述得美好一点
and I’ll revise that delicate outlook of life.
公平的说 苏茜…
To give credit where credit is due, Susie…
你这么美的姑娘 摔死太可惜了
that body of yours deserves a better fate than tumbling off some terrace.
苏茜…
Susie…
床是女孩子最好的朋友
a bed is the best friend a girl ever had.
做个美梦
Pleasant dreams.
别这么固执 别做傻事
Hey, now, don’t be no square. Don’t do anything stupid.
苏茜
Susie?
苏茜
Susie?
苏茜
Su-Susie!
你疯了吗 你是不是疯了
Are you crazy? Are you outta your mind?
要是我告诉你哥你做了这种事
What do you think your brother would say
他会怎么想
if I told him you tried a thing like that?
-我去帮你倒点喝的 -不 你滚
-I’ll get you a drink. -No! Go away!
苏茜 对不起
Susie, look, I-I’m sorry.
-如果我说了什么或者做了…-快滚出去
-If I said anything or did anything… -Get out of herel
我…
I did…
没事 苏茜 我来了
It’s all right, Susie. I’m here.
别激动 亲爱的
Take it easy, dear.
-杰哥 苏茜不太…-你冷静点 别担心
-J.J., Susie wasn’t feeling… -Calm yourself, dear. Now, don’t worry.
穿上这个 苏茜
Put this on, Susie.
幸好我收到你的留言后赶过来了
J.J., it’s lucky I came right over after I got your message.
我已经尽快赶来 但是…
I got here as quickly as I could, but…
什么留言
What message?
嗯 什么留言
Well? What message?
是这样 刚才有个人打电♥话♥…
Well… be that as it may, someone called me…
幸好收到留言及时赶过来
It’s just lucky I got your message and came over here in time.
为什么
Why?
苏茜伤心欲绝 试图自杀
J.J., Susie was so depressed she tried to kill herself.
伤心
Depressed?
为什么
About what?
因为他听说了达拉斯的事
‘Cause she heard the news about Dallas.
达拉斯的什么事
What news about Dallas?
是我自作聪明了 还以为你已经听说
Oh, uh, I took it for granted, J.J., that you heard about it around town.
你大概不会喜欢的
You’re not gonna like this,
但是警♥察♥因为吸大♥麻♥把他抓了
but they, uh, they picked him up on a marijuana rap.
所以你就对我妹妹…
And is that why you put your hands…
动手动脚
on my sister?
杰哥 拜托
J.J., please.
苏茜自己想跳楼
Susie tried to throw herself off the terrace.
苏茜 告诉他真♥相♥
Susie, tell him the truth!
告诉他
Tell himl
杰哥 求你了 我可以解释
J.J., please. Look, I can explain.
杰哥
J.J.!
别这样
Stop!
-住手 -现在又护着妹妹了 你这伪君子
-Stop. -You defending your sister, ya big phony?
不是你要我去找凯洛的 不是你…
Didn’t you tell me to get Kello? Didn’t you…
苏茜 正如我清楚你自杀的事 是他在撒谎
Susie, just as I know he’s lying about your attempted suicide…
你也该清楚我那些事 也是他的谎话
you know he’s lying about me.
但事情不能就这么算了 对吧
But we can’t leave it like this, can we?
你最好去睡觉 亲爱的
I suggest you go to bed, dear.
你真是长大了
You’re growing up.
真伶俐
Cute.
警官 我是汉塞克 让我和凯洛警督说句话
Sergeant? This is J.J. Hunsecker. Let me talk to Lieutenant Kello.
哈里 抱歉打扰你 但是出事了
Harry? Sorry to bother you, kid, but a bad mistake has been made.
杰哥 你对人轻蔑之极 这让你变得愚蠢
J.J., you’ve got such contempt for people, it makes you stupid.
你没击垮这两个孩子 你失去她了 永远地失去她了
You didn’t beat those kids. You’ve lost her. You’ll never get her back.
哈里 希尼·法科陷害了达拉斯
Harry, Sidney Falco planted that stuff on Dallas.
出于嫉妒
Jealousy.
他背着我想搞我妹妹
Behind my back he was trying to make my sister.
那个肥警♥察♥即使打断我骨头
That fat cop can break my bones,
也别想阻止我说出真♥相♥
but he’ll never stop me from telling what I know.
他现在正出门
He’s leaving right now.
你以为自己能去哪儿
Where do you think you’re going?
我要走了 去找史蒂夫
I’m leaving. I’m going to Steve.
不行 你要去看心理医生
No, you’re not. You’re going into the hands of a good psychoanalyst.
你今晚想自杀
You tried to kill yourself tonight!
是的
Yes.
我宁愿死也不要和你一起生活
I’d rather be dead than living with you.
你做了那么多坏事 哥…
For all the things you’ve done, J. J…
我知道我应该恨你
I-I know I should hate you.
但我不恨 我可怜你
But I don’t. I pity you.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!