你明白吗
You understand?
明白
I do.
给你看样东西
Let me show you something.
看到了吗
You see that?
将来有一天 这将会是你最珍贵的财产
One day, this will be your most prized possession.
它会给你生活中所需要的一切
It will give you everything you need in your life.
兄弟情谊 社区地位
Brotherhood, standing in the community,
还有一种自豪感
and a sense of pride
对自己身为更伟大的事业的一部分而自豪
that you’re part of something bigger than yourself.
但最重要的是 它会每天提醒你
But most importantly, it will be a reminder every day
你将不再是一个局外人
that you will no longer be an outsider.
欢迎加入青年团 伦纳德
Welcome to the Youth Corps, Leonard.
我们要处理那件事吗
We gonna take care of that thing?
是的
Yeah.
本 把车开过来 在外面后院
Ben, bring the car around, out back.
现在怎么办
Now what?
我们等着
We wait.
她交了个黑鬼男朋友
She got a nigger boyfriend.
邻居们一直在抱怨
The neighbors have been complaining.
待在这儿
Stay here.
等灯亮起来 威利
Wait for the light, Wiley.
突破
组织
-给你 -谢谢
– Hey. – Thank you. Mm-hmm.
杜普里小姐
Miss Dupree.
杜普里小姐
Miss Dupree…
是的 我知道 杜普里小姐 但是
Yes, I know, Miss Dupree, but…
稍等 杜普里小姐
Hold on, Miss Dupree.
杜普里小姐说她不能去 她的孩子
Miss Dupree says she can’t make it. Her kids…
不行 给我接
Oh, no. Come here.
茜西 你今晚最好去市政厅
Cissy, you better get your ass down to City Hall tonight.
不 不 我不想听
No, no, I don’t want to hear that.
我从16岁起就一直是单身妈妈
I have been a single mother ever since I was 16,
比你单亲的时间长太多了
and that’s a whole hell of a lot longer than you.
孩子 就是很难养的
Well, child, it’s supposed to be hard.
你今晚晚些时候会去吗
Are you gonna be there later tonight or what?
到时候你最好让我看到那张黝黑发怒的脸
I better see your face lookin’ black and angry.
下一个是谁
Who’s next?
必选纯种汽油
杰布 这个客人让我来吧
Hey, Jeb, I’ll take this one.
好的 埃利斯先生
Sure, Mr. Ellis.
-帮我把那轮胎弄完 好吗 -好的
– Finish up that tire for me, will you? – All right.
今晚你能过去吗
Can you fill the place tonight?
你知道我可以的 卡维 怎么了
You know I can, Carvie. What’s up?
今晚我们将对格林菲尔德作出裁决
We’re ruling on Greenfeld tonight.
安·阿特沃特
Ann Atwater
和她那些突破组织的黑鬼们
and all her Operation Breakthrough niggers
要去大闹一番 我需要来人撑场子
are gonna make a scene. I just need numbers.
老天 格林菲尔德
Jesus. Greenfeld.
你要帮那个混♥蛋♥吗
You gonna help that scum?
你知道的 C.P.
You know, C.P….
我眼下就要连选了 他的财力雄厚
Reelection here. He got deep pockets.
我至少需要表现出对他支持
I need to at least appear supportive.
而你也需要在市议会中保持人脉
And you need to keep your friends on the city council.
我知道 卡维 我们会去的
I know, Carvie. We’ll be there.
你们迟到了 是啊
Oh, you late. Yeah.
可能他们是按照所谓的非洲时间吧
I guess that’s what they call Africa time.
议程第一项
First item on the docket.
在埃奇蒙特社区住房♥问题上
In the matter of the Edgemont community housing,
议会将首先聆讯保尔森先生的意见
the council will first hear from Mr. Paulsen,
作为格林菲尔德先生的代表
representing Mr. Greenfeld.
晚上好
Good evening.
众所周知 格林菲尔德先生为自己
As you know, Mr. Greenfeld prides himself
在德罕以负担得起的租金
on providing comfortable housing at affordable rent
为许多人提供了舒适的住房♥而感到自豪
to a great many people in Durham.
议会将继续聆讯保尔森先生
The council will hear Mr. Paulsen.
和所有住♥宅♥一样 有时
As with any dwelling, from time to time,
当然会出现一些 房♥屋磨损
there undoubtedly will be some… wear and tear.
格林菲尔德先生完全打算解决
Mr. Greenfeld fully intends to address any of these issues
这些人可能提出的任何问题
that these folks might have.
然而 由于最近恶劣的天气
However, with the recent inclement weather,
格林菲尔德先生没有足够的时间
Mr. Greenfeld has had insufficient time
和所有人都沟通到位
to get to everyone.
谎话一通
That’s a lie.
我们请求议会批准我们
We ask that the council grant us
90天的延期处理这些小的维修问题
the 90-day extension for these minor repairs.
谢谢
Thank you.
阿特沃特小姐
Miss Atwater?
不舒适的住房♥以及负担不了的租金
Uncomfortable housing and unaffordable rent
是亚伯·格林菲尔德给我们的唯二东西
are about the only two things Abe Greenfeld has ever given us.
现在 我手中有
Now, I have here with me
79份埃奇蒙特居民的书面投诉
79 written complaints from the residents of Edgemont.
这里面每一份都牵涉到违反住房♥条例
Each and every last one of them is a code violation.
我把这些带到这儿来因为 很明显
I brought ’em here with me ’cause, obviously,
头几次这些被送到这儿来的时候
you ain’t get ’em the first couple times
你们都没拿到
when they were sent here.
肃静
Order!
现在我们受够了这个男人
Now we are fed up with this man
以及他的驱逐令和上涨的租金了
and his eviction notices and his rent hikes.
他完全不关心他的房♥客的生活条件
He has absolutely no care for his tenants’ living conditions.
我们作为人 不应该这样生活
We humans. Humans shouldn’t have to live like this.
谢谢你所提出的诉求 阿特沃特小姐
Thank you for your comments, Miss Atwater.
我会亲自
And I will personally
把那些投诉转交给住房♥委员会
pass those complaints on to the housing commission
以供进一步的审查
for future review.
现在 委员会将批准
At this time, the council will grant
九十天的延期
the requested 90-day extension.
感谢各位 本庭将休庭至下周
Thank you all. This council will now stand in recess till next week.
再见
Bye.
把那报纸放下 克莱伯恩
Put down that paper, Claiborne.
-放下 -好了知道了老妈子
– Put it down. – All right. Okay, Mama.
老爸
Daddy.
喂 现在该陪陪你孩子了
Hey, it’s time to visit with your children.
-克莱伯恩 -我在陪 我陪
– Claiborne! – I’m visiting. I-I…
我陪着呢
I’m visiting.
成绩咋样呀 蒂姆
How’s your marks, Tim?
蒂姆 回答你♥爸♥
Tim, answer your father.
数学没及格
I’m gettin’ an “F” in math.
-你个蠢蛋 -说啥呢
– That’s ’cause you’re stupid. – Hey!
我知道儿子你肯定很努力了
Well, I know it ain’t for a lack of trying, son.
或许可以问问老师给你课后补习
Maybe your teacher can give you a little extra time after school.
那个老师就算了吧
I don’t think this teacher.
啥意思
Why not?
老爸 她老是说我脑子笨算术不好
She said I just ain’t got a head for numbers, Daddy.
不过她说无所谓
She said that don’t matter, though.
她说我长大后可以跟你一起在加油站工作
Said I’ll just work in the gas station with you when I grow up.
好吧
Yeah.
可能这个老师确实不行
Maybe this teacher ain’t so smart.
我今早进去之前要去默多克
I’m gonna stop in at Murdock this morning
去看看你们哥哥
before I go in, see your brother.
-代我们问好 老爸 -会的
– Give him a kiss for us, Daddy. – You bet.
我不喜欢那个地方
I don’t like that place.
因为那儿全是怪胎和智障
That’s ’cause it’s full of weirdos and retards.
肯尼斯·韦德
Kenneth Wade!
不许这么说你哥哥
Don’t be calling your brother that.
我又没在说他
I wasn’t talking about him.
-他只是没你们这么幸运 -没错
– He just ain’t as lucky as you is all. – That’s right.
对不起
I’m sorry.
知道错了就赶紧吃
You be sorry cleanin’ that table.
好的
Yes, sir.
我得走了 给我来个亲亲
I better go. Give me some sugar, sugar.
再见老爸

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!