Bye, Daddy.
走了姑娘们 动动你们的小短腿
Let’s go, girls. Move your backsides.
玛丽琳
Marilynn.
玛丽琳 小姑娘你忘带午饭了
Marilynn! Girl, you forgot your lunch.
要不是脑袋长脖子上你肯定都得忘了
You’d forget your head if it wasn’t attached to your shoulders.
快去吧
Go on now.
默多克心理治疗中心
加油 用力
Hey, come on. Help me out here.
来吧
Come on.
不 别光坐在那
No. You gotta help me out here.
嘿 伙计
Hey, buddy.
是你老爸
It’s Daddy.
过得怎么样啊小南瓜
How you doing, pumpkin?
吃早饭了吗
You have breakfast yet?
今天吃烙饼
Pancakes this morning.
伙计 那可是你最爱吃的
Oh! Hey, buddy, that’s your favorite.
谢谢
Thank you.
你看你还有鸡蛋和糖浆
You got eggs and maple syrup.
应该把这个提前切好的
Supposed to cut this up ahead of time.
这样他可咽不下去
He can’t swallow all this.
慢点儿吃
There you go.
所以你得把分母3跟括号♥这边的2相乘
So you must multiply the three on this side by two.
但记住 不管你在分母乘多少
But remember, whatever you do to the bottom,
上面的分子也得乘多少 懂吗
you must do to the top, right?
很好 那么我想让你们动动脑
Good. So, I want you to go ahead,
让你们算算我给你们的式子
work out the equations that I gave you.
让我们做下一题 看看你们做的结果
Let’s do the next one, let’s see what you come up with.
好吗
All right?
到这来 快来
Over here. Come on.
安·阿特沃特
Ann Atwater.
你好 宝贝儿
Hey, baby.
-妈妈 -噢
– Mama! – Oh!
谢天谢地
Thank God.
-你还好吧 -我很好
– Are you okay? – I’m okay.
好的 你去车里等着 我马上就到
Okay, baby. You go wait in the car. I’ll be right there.
有人受伤吗
Is anybody hurt?
没人受伤 就是烟很大
Everyone’s okay. Just lots of smoke.
怎么起的火
How did it start?
很有可能是电路问题
Most likely electrical,
是这个地方的供电措施引起的
the way they keep this place up.
也有可能有人蓄意纵火
Or it could’ve been set on purpose.
不会的 3K党没那么蠢
No. Klan ain’t that stupid.
什么意思
Why do you say that?
要是一所黑人学校着火了 那么
When a black school burns, then…
那么什么
Then what?
那黑人小孩得另找新学校了
Then the black kids gotta find a new school.
原来 他给卡车挂了空挡
Turns out, he left the thing in neutral.
然后滚进山沟沟里去了
It rolls right back into the ravine.
他们俩星期没找着车
They didn’t find that truck for two weeks.
你又在说自己的鸡鸡有多小吗 威利
Oh, are you talking about how small your pecker is again, Wiley?
一点都不好笑 多琳
That ain’t funny, Doreen.
是啊 肯定不是你说的那种好笑
Yeah, it ain’t that kind of funny. That’s for sure.
你 你等
You-You wait…
那个人只有一只胳膊
The guy’s got one arm.
C.P.
C.P.
加兰德 加兰德·基思
Garland… Garland Keith
朋友你来的可真晚
my friend. You’re out late.
-坐吗 -不了 谢谢你 你们好
– You wanna have a seat? – No, thank you. Gentlemen.
无事不登三宝殿 什么风把您
Well, something must be awfully important for you to lower yourself
吹到这个垃圾堆了 加兰德
– to come to a dump like this, Garland.
弗洛伊德 闭嘴吧
Floyd, come on now.
不不不
No, no.
我超爱白人公民议会
I like the White Citizens’ Council,
有花里胡哨的花车游♥行♥
with their parade floats
还有人模人样的乡绅会议
and their fancy country club meetings.
我可是倍感光荣地能
I’m always honored to mop up
跟在他们屁♥股♥后面收拾烂摊子呢
after ’em, do the dirty work.
你得原谅一下凯利先生
You’ll have to excuse Mr. Kelly.
他忙活了一个星期了
It’s been a long week.
不好意思地通知你 可能还要更久一点
Sorry to say it’s about to get a bit longer.
今天东区小学着火了
There was a fire out at East End Elementary today.
那又怎样 那是个黑人学校
So what? It’s a black school.
家长们写了请♥愿♥书想让学生们
The parents have already filed a petition to allow the students
在德罕小学上一年
to finish out the year at Durham Elementary School.
明天会召开紧急市政会议
There’s an emergency council meeting tomorrow.
好吧 是安·阿特沃特吗
Well… Ann Atwater?
我觉得是
I think so.
加兰德 这可不是小小的房♥东纠纷了
This ain’t no small landlord dispute, Garland.
这次会议上所有人都要出席
We gonna need everybody on this one.
我就是为此而来的 C.P.
Well, that’s why I’m here, C.P.
你当时害怕吗
Were you scared?
有点
A little.
会没事的 好吗
It’s gonna be all right, okay?
没事的宝贝儿 你休息会儿吧
All right, baby? You get some rest.
稍微睡会儿吧 行吗
Try to go to sleep, okay?
够暖和了吗
You warm enough?
妈妈
Mama?
我们现在要去哪上学啊
Where are we gonna go to school now?
你不用担心 好吗
Don’t you worry about a thing, okay?
妈妈一定给你找个好学校
Mama gonna find you somewhere real nice to go.
记得祈祷
Say your prayers.
火灾只烧毁了局部建筑
The fire was strictly limited
可能还有一些设施
to the building’s facilities and perhaps equipment.
我知道你最先想到什么 但你不能断定
I know your first appearance here, you can’t make an opinion…
我不会让那些孩子去蒂姆的学校上学的
I’m not gonna have them kids going to Tim’s school.
但是他们总得上学吧
Well, they gonna put ’em somewhere.
那也不能去德罕小学
Ain’t gonna be in Durham Elementary.
蒂姆现在已经够糟心了
Tim having enough trouble without more distractions.
可能得去镇子外面找家私立学校了
May have to look into one of them private schools outside of town.
想得倒美 我们哪来的钱
Oh, yeah. How we gonna pay for that?
我会想办法的
I’m workin’ on it.
你能想什么办法
It ain’t gonna work until you start
除非你把汽油卖♥♥遍整个德罕
sellin’ gas to the other half of Durham.
你什么意思
What’s that supposed to mean?
你知道我什么意思
You know what it means.
-那么说可不公平 -那可公平了
– That’s not fair. – Oh, fair.
拜托 没啥公平不公平的 事实如此
Come on. It’s not fair, it’s a fact.
你知道我办不到 所以才说不公平
It’s not fair ’cause you know I can’t.
3K党主席给一个黑鬼的车加油
How’s it gonna look if the president of the Klan
像什么样啊
is puttin’ gasoline in a nigger’s car?
-3K党的伙计们会怎么想 -我懂呢
– How’s it gonna look to my Klan folk? – Oh. Oh, I see.
原来3K党还给你发工资啊
I… I didn’t know that the Klan pays your bills.
-我看不是吧 -又来了
– I didn’t think so. – Here we go.
你整天呆在克莱文大厅
You spend all that time at Klavern hall
唧唧歪歪什么黑鬼共♥产♥犹太人
jaw-jackin’ about them niggers and them commies and them Jews.
-我可没有 -你有
– I don’t sound like that. – Yeah, you do.
给我来个
Give me some…
克莱伯恩·埃利斯 你闻着一股臭酒味
Claiborne Ellis, you smell like beer.
我不会让那些去我们的学校上学的
I’m not gonna have them kids going to our school.
昨晚一场突如其来的电力失火后
This emergency council meeting was called late last night
召开了本次紧急市政会议
after an apparent electrical fire
因为火灾摧毁了大半的东区小学
destroyed nearly half of East End Elementary School.
现在会议已经持续了将近三个小时
They’ve been in session for nearly three hours now.
会议正面临一些艰难的裁定
This council is facing some difficult decisions.
今晚我们需要考虑这些裁定
Tonight, we’ve had to consider how these decisions
对不止一所学校的学生产生的影响
will affect the students of not one school,
而是两所
but two.
根据法警的证词
We’ve heard testimony from the marshal
包括体育馆在内的
that eight classrooms and three common areas,
八间教室和三处公共区域
including the gymnasium,
都幸免于难
were unaffected by the fire.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!