-You gonna arrest him? -Give me the gun.
-赶快逮捕我 -闭嘴
-Arrest me, officer! -Shut up!
-把枪给我 -快逮捕我
-Give me the gun! -Come on, cuff me!
-闭嘴 -我叫你把枪给我
-Shut up! -Give me the gun, I said.
听话 这样才对
Come on. Good girl.
很好 很好
That’s it. Good girl.

No.
你要用枪 要确定是合法的枪
Now, if you’re gonna use a gun, you make sure it’s legal.
你在做什么
What the fuck are you doing, man?
-没人跟你讲话 -拜托
-Ain’t nobody talking to you. -Come on…
-我看到你干的好事 -你是个警♥察♥耶
-I saw that shit you did! -You’re a fucking cop!
-今晚不是 -别这样
-Not tonight. -Come on!
-快把我铐起来带走 -给我闭嘴
-Put me in cuffs! Get me out of here! -Shut the fuck up!
你可以逮捕我了
You can take me now.
你被逮捕 我也会被拖下水
Problem is, if you go down, I go down.
不 我不能害你
No. I can’t let you do that for me.
你还要向一个人开枪
So you’ve got one person left to shoot.
什么
What?
根本就没有什么复仇人
You see, there was never any vigilante.
只是三个小混混到处杀人
It was just three punks out on a killing spree.
他们在中♥央♥公园干了第一票
They got a taste for it up in Central Park.
然后就买♥♥了一把枪
And they bought themselves a gun.
最后起内哄 自相残杀
And they turned on each other, the way they do.
然后不知怎么搞的
And somehow…
我不小心中了一枪
I got winged and…
于是为了自卫只好杀人
I did what I had to do.
射这里
Right here.
-我办不到 -你只敢射坏人吗
-I can’t. -You only shoot bad guys?
现在我也是坏人 快开枪射我
I’ve joined that club. Now you nick me, graze me, but you wound me.
离我三尺远
From about 3 feet.
-我的手在发抖 -千万别射中心脏
-My hands are shaking. -You just make sure you miss my heart.
可恶 他妈的痛死了
Damn! Motherfuck, that shit hurts!
对不起
I’m sorry.
对不起
I’m sorry.
我也是
So am I.
趁我还没发飚 快走吧
Now you get out of here before I lose my temper.
看看你 她也丢下你吗
Baby, look at you. She left you too, huh?
没关系 没事了 过来
That’s okay. I got you now. You’re gonna be fine. Come here.
过来 等等
Come here. Wait, wait, wait!
发生枪击案 警员受伤
10-13, 10-13. Officer hit.
克雷顿道90号♥ 三名嫌犯被击毙
Three perps down at 90 Clayton.
快派救护车来
Send a bus.
我已经不再是原来的我
There is no going back to that other person…
回不到原来的地方
that other place.
我内心的陌生人
This thing, this stranger…
已经占据了我全身
she is all you are now.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!