有线索吗 有多少线索
Any leads? How many?
警探
Detective!

Hey.
对不起 我好像认识你
Excuse me, don’t I know you?
-我们从没见过 -等一下 我见过你
-No, I don’t think we’ve met. -Wait a minute. I know you.
-应该没有 -你叫什么名字
-No. You haven’t. l… -What’s your name?
艾莉卡·班恩 电台节目主持人
My name’s Erica Bain. I do a radio show.
你想接受访问 我很乐意
I don’t know if you’d be interested in doing an interview. I’d love to…
抱歉
I’m sorry.
我们不接受媒体访问
We’re not talking to the media now.
我不想问命案 我想访问你
I’m not that kind of media. It would be about you.
我的生活并不有趣
My life’s not that interesting.
-你的工作很有意思 -不了 谢谢你
-Yeah, but the work you do is. -No, thank you.
所以
So…
你也要给我点东西吗
you gonna give me some Radiohead too?
你被刀子插过吗
You ever been fucked by a knife?
复仇人 地铁浴血
消息怎么会传得这么快
How the hell did this get out so quick?
验尸官和鉴识人员都讨厌你 谁知道呢
Who knows? Coroner hates you, people fucking technicians. Who knows?
“地铁浴血”
“Bloodbath.”
你听不听WNKW电台
You ever listen to NKW?
-嘻哈电台吗 -不是
-What is that, like hip-hop? -No.
记得几个月前
Remember a couple of months ago…
一对情侣在中♥央♥公园被攻击吗
this girl and her boyfriend, they got jacked in Central Park?
-不记得 怎么了 -女的是电台主持人
-No. Which ones? -Well, anyway, she has this radio show.
-是 -她昨晚在地铁站
-Right. -She shows up at the subway last night…
-猜她想访问谁 -我吗
and guess who she wants to interview? -Me?
你 你应该答应啊 记得八零年代的地铁英雄吗
What, you? You should totally do it. Remember that Bernie Goetz thing?
卡特在吗
Hey, is Carter in?
记者最爱在三更半夜访问警探
Reporters calling in the night. Reporters eat that shit up.
她不是那种记者 请他打给我
No, well, she’s not that kind of reporter. Yeah, well, have him call me.
她是DJ什么的吗
What is she? Like a DJ or something?
-她只是有兴趣而已 -有兴趣
-No, she’s just interesting, you know. -Interesting?
请他打到办公室 我姓莫瑟
Have him call me at my desk. It’s Mercer.
访问你干嘛 给她我的号♥码才对
What’s she want with you? Give her my number.
你有没有她家地址
What’s her precise street address?
你知道我要什么吗
You know what I want?
那晚去过超商
I want everyone in the market that night…
昨天坐过地铁的 每一个人都要被带来盘问
everyone on the subway, outside. Everybody, I need them all brought in.
一定有人见过这家伙
Somebody has to have seen this guy.
查iPod的编号♥
I need you to get the registration off of this iPod.
-看是谁的 -马上去办
-See who it belongs to. -I’m on it.
你一直在躲着我
You’ve been avoiding me.
-并没有 -有
-No, I haven’t. -Yeah.
你怕看到我不赞同的眼神
You’ve been avoiding the full glare of my disapproval.
是啊 节目很烂 大家都讨厌 我很抱歉
Yeah, well, it was… The show sucked and everybody hated it. I’m sorry.
电台节目不搞沉默那一套
Well, we don’t normally do silence on WNKW.
你几乎有一分钟没讲话
You almost managed a full minute.
我以为我掩饰得还不错
Well, I think I did an okay recovery, so…
你还有11种治疗步骤 全都要在节目中进行吗
You got 11 more steps, do you? Are they all gonna be on the air?
我以为耸动话题不适合我们电台
I thought we were better than some AM confessional…
不过 听众的反应不错
but people are responding.
我错了 我很大方承认 继续吧
I was wrong. I’m big enough to admit it, so keep it up.
艾莉卡·班恩
Erica Bain?
艾莉卡·班恩
Erica Bain.
我是莫瑟警探
I’m Detective Mercer. You…
昨晚我们见过面
You remember me from last night?
-对 -是的
-Yeah. -Yeah, well…
我在医院看过你
I saw you in the hospital after…
就在你和你朋友出事之后
After what had happened to you and to your friend.
我朋友
My friend?
我经过你病房♥ 认得你的名字
Yeah. I stopped by your room, you know, because I recognized your name.
我太太经常听你的节目
My wife, she used to listen to your show all the time and…
所以昨晚我才叫住你
that was why I stopped you in the subway.
我只想让你知道一下
I just wanted you to know that.
谢谢你
Thank you.
我心里觉得很难过
You know, it was disturbing.
看到你昏迷不醒
It really was. I mean, you were gone.
看着你那样
And to see somebody…
而你又看不到我 真的很
that can’t see you, it…
幸好你又回来了
But you’re back now.
是啊 我回来了
Yeah, I’m back now.
很多人没这么幸运
A lot of people don’t make it back.
我知道
I know that.
我知道你知道
I know you do. You see…
我看了你的案子
I checked into your case.
-你看了我的案子 -对
-You checked into my case? -Yeah.
两名最优秀的警探在办此案
We got two of the best detectives in this city that’s working on this…
我们会找到凶手
and we will find them.
一定找得到
We always do.
警♥察♥都像你这么有自信吗
Are policemen always so confident?
你在访问我吗
Are you interviewing me now?
-我想是吧 -好
-Yeah, I guess I am. -Right.
好吧
Okay.
这要花多久时间
How long is this gonna take?
最多五分钟 在这里就行
Five minutes, tops. We can do it over here.
好吧
Yeah.
你一到犯罪现场
When you first go to a crime scene…
-先找什么 -证物
what do you look for? -Evidence.
比如说什么
Okay, such as?
凶器 伤口
Murder weapon, entry wound…
脱氧核糖核酸样本 指纹 开枪痕迹
DNA samples, prints, carbon fragments…
陈尸的位置
position of the corpse.
尸体能告诉你很多事情
It’s amazing what a dead body can tell you.
所以死人还是能说话
So the dead do talk?
没错 每一个人都能说话
Oh, yeah. Everybody talks.
活人通常会说谎 死人不说谎
Now, most everybody lies. But the dead can’t.
就算谎言也能查出线索
And then again, the lies tell you things too, because…
因为说谎一定有理由
people tell them for a reason.
地铁车厢的尸体跟你说了什么
And those bodies at the subway, what are they telling you?
你也看报纸
You read the paper.
我应该相信报纸吗
Should I believe what I read?
你看过他的新闻吗
You ever read about him?
我怎么会认得他
Why do I know him?
他是墨瑞 在罗斯福岛经营一座停车场
That’s Mr. Murrow. He owns the parking out on Roosevelt Island.
他经营的不只是停车场
But that’s not all he does.
他还经营什么
What else does he do?
-你真的想知道 -对
-You really wanna know? -Yeah.
那就不能录音
Then this is off the record.
好吧
Okay.
他走私毒品 枪♥械♥和人口 他是个走私贩
He imports drugs, guns, people. Whatever’s in demand.
他的三个仇家被发现
Found three guys that had crossed him…
手被黏在桌上 喉咙被灌水泥
with their hands Superglued to a table and expanding cement in their throats.
当他老婆准备出庭指控他时
Had his wife ready to testify against him…
她就被发现自己把脑袋轰掉
and then she’s found with her brains blown out, gun in her hand.
他的律师帮他脱罪
Nothing adds up except his lawyers.
还帮他争取到继女的监护权
Now he’s got custody of his stepdaughter…
他的用意肯定不单纯
and not for sentimental reasons.
他知道她知道一些线索
But he knows she knows something…
我不敢想像她会出什么事
and I hate to think what’s gonna happen to her. But…
也许你比我乐观
maybe you know a nicer side.
你为什么逮不到他
And why can’t you nail him?
因为我遵守法律
Because I follow the law.
你什么也不能做吗
Well, there’s nothing you can do?
除非是不合法的事
Nothing that’s legal.
算我没说
I didn’t say that.
我也没听到
I didn’t hear it.
谢谢你
Thank you.
除非是不合法的事
Nothing that’s legal.
所以
So…
你什么也不能做吗

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!