And you were in bed?
不是 我睡不着
No. I couldn’t sleep.
你为什么不想再来局里
You wanna tell us again why you didn’t wanna come in?
-就只为了拿回iPod吗 -说话小心点
-For what? To get back my iPod? -Hey, watch your ass.
我不知道 我心里很挣扎
I don’t know. I had mixed feelings.
我有点高兴那些人被杀死
I mean, I was kind of glad those guys got killed.
-你很高兴 -对 我知道不应该 不过没办法
-You were glad? -Yeah. I know I shouldn’t be, but I was.
小子 趁早做个笔录吧
While we’re young, give us a statement. Ok, Let’s go.
我没看到什么复仇人
Look, I didn’t see any vigilante.
他们打我一顿 抢走我的iPod
Those guys smacked me around and took my iPod.
然后又去骚扰一对黑人父子
Then they hassled some black dude sitting next to his kid…
所以我们都下车了 除了后面的一个女人
so we all got off, except for some woman at the back.
一个女人
A woman.
对 她没有插手
Yeah, just a woman. She was staying out of it.
也许复仇人下一站才上车
Maybe the vigi guy got on at the next stop.
你能形容她 让我们画素描吗
Can you describe this woman well enough for an artist to make a sketch?
我可以试试看
I can try.
你为什么想调查这女人
Where are you going with this woman thing?
我还不知道
I’m not sure yet.
女人都为小孩 丈夫或男友杀人
Women kill their kids, their husbands, boyfriends, shit they love.
不会干这种事
They don’t do this.
-你好吗 -不会吗
-How you doing? -They don’t?
-很好 -你要多一点水吗
-Good. -You need some more water?
-不用了 -好吧
-Nope. -Okay.
仔细想想你第一次看见她的时候
Just think about the first moment that you met her. All right?
你在哪里 她在哪里
Where you were, where she was.
说出你记得什么
Tell me anything that comes to mind.
她的头发是浅色
She had light hair, I think.
嘴唇挺好看的 她也蛮瘦的
And okay lips. And she was skinny.
不过屁♥股♥很翘 我看得出来 因为
But she had some ass. You know, you could tell because…
-不必形容她的屁♥股♥吗 -没必要
-But you’re not doing the ass, right? -No.
好吧
Okay.
她的皮夫很好
She had good skin.
很光滑
It was smooth.
胸部也很美
And nice breasts.
有点小 有点像 英国名模凯特摩丝的胸部
Yeah. Like, they were little, like Kate Moss titties.
-但是很漂亮 -请你专心想她的面孔
-But they looked good with… -Try to focus on the face.
对不起
Oh, I’m sorry.
-我记起来了 -什么
-Hey, you know what I do remember? -What?
她的表情很严肃
She was, like, on lockdown.
没有感情 超恐怖的
I mean, shut off. Kind of scary.
不是粉色
“It’s not cream.
这是香草色
It’s vanilla.”
你在我心中留下一个缺口
You left a hole in me.
不过我不会再继续下去
But I’m done now.
你听到了吗
You hear me?
到此为止
I’m done now.
这是珍妮佛·安妮斯顿嘛 我就知道他在唬烂我们
Great. It’s Jennifer Aniston. I knew he was bullshitting us.
不是 这是很常见的现象
No, not really. This is a phenomenon that happens quite often.
人脑充斥著名人的脸孔
The mind gets so saturated with popular images…
尤其是二十岁以下的青少年
it’s often difficult, especially for people under 20, to recall something unique.
他是墨瑞
That’s Mr. Murrow.
在罗斯福岛经营一座停车场 他经营的不只是停车场
He owns the parking out on Roosevelt Island. That’s not all he does.
他还经营什么
What else does he do?
-你真的想知道 -对
-You really wanna know? -Yeah.
-那就不能录音 -艾莉卡
-Then this is off the record. -Erica!
什么人
Who is it?
莫瑟警探 我能进去一下吗
It’s Detective Mercer. Could I have a minute with you?
好 等一下
Yeah. Yeah, just a second.
-嘿 -嘿
-Hey. -Hey.
我打给你 不过没人接
I tried to call, but there was no answer.
我一定是把铃♥声♥关掉了
The ringer must be off.
-我能进去吗 -当然可以 请进
-Can I come in? -Yeah, sure. Come on in.
-屋子很暗 -我喜欢暗一点
-It’s pretty dark in here. -I like it like that.
找到证物了
Got something…
这是你的吗
Is this yours?
-在哪里找到的 -西裔哈林区
-Where’d you find it? -Spanish Harlem.
嫌犯的女友想把戒指当掉
A uniform pinched the suspect’s girlfriend trying to pawn it.
他符合你给的描述
He fit the description that you gave.
我的天啊
Oh, my God.
我要请你帮个忙
I need a favor from you.
跟我到局里把他指认出来
I’d like for you to come downtown and ID him in a lineup.
我办不到
No. I can’t.
我知道你很怕 不过我会陪着你
I understand you’re nervous, but you won’t be alone in there.
我保证
I promise.
我去拿包包
I’ll get my stuff.
谢了
Thanks.
城市罪犯
好了 走吧
Okay, let’s go.
有五名嫌犯 我会问三个问题
You’re going to view five subjects, and then I’m gonna ask you three questions:
你认得哪一个 在哪里见过 他们做了什么
Do you recognize anyone? Where do you know them from? And what did they do?
关灯 打开窗帘
Lights and blinds.
一号♥ 到镜子前面
Number one, approach the mirror.
不是
No.
坐下 二号♥ 到镜子前面
Sit down. Number two, approach the mirror.
不是
No.
坐下 三号♥ 到镜子前面
Sit down. Number three, approach the mirror.
不是
No.
坐下 四号♥ 到镜子前面
Sit down. Number four, approach the mirror.
我全都看得到 他们都不是
I can see them all. It’s none of them.
坐下来 你确定
Sit down. You’re sure?
确定 非常对不起
Yeah. I’m sorry.
对不起
I really am.
真是对不起
I’m so sorry.
我以为逮到他了 你想她是太紧张吗
Damn, I thought we had him. You think she just froze up?
她不太像那种人
Doesn’t really seem like the type, you know?
不知道
I don’t know.
-你没事吧 -没事
-You okay? -Yeah.
你看起来好像很难受
That looked like it was pretty tough on you.
我只是希望 事情到此为止
It was. I was kind of hoping I was finally done.
我要下班了 一起吃个饭吧
Yeah, well, I’m off now. Let’s go get some food.
-我不饿 不用了 -你得吃点东西
-No, I’m not hungry. That’s okay. -No, you need to eat.
我记不得他的手了
I can barely remember his hands.
也许你需要忘记
Perhaps you need to forget.
我忘不了
I can’t.
我想念跟他在一起的我
I miss who I was with him.
你了解那种感觉吗
You know that feeling?
你知道
You know…
这只戒指是大卫祖母送我的礼物
this is Mughal. It was a gift from David’s grandmother.
提到礼物
Speaking of gifts…
有人给了我一个礼物
You know, someone gave me a gift the other night.
是吗
Yeah?
记得我提过在电视上的那个人吗
You recall that guy we saw on TV at the coffee shop?
这三年来我一直想逮到他
The one I’ve been trying to put away for three years.
有人一定跟他有仇
Apparently somebody else must’ve had something against him…
这次用的不是九厘米手♥枪♥
because we’re not talking about a 9 mm here.
他用铁橇把他打死
It got real personal.
我看了报纸
Yeah, I read about it.
地铁命案也有更多线索
We got some more information on that subway shooting.
当时车厢有一个女人
Turns out there was a woman on the car.
我们一直在找拿枪的男人
Now, all this time, we’ve been looking for a man with a gun.
结果是一个想复仇的女人
It was a woman with a grudge.
我猜像我们这种女人到处都是
Well, I guess there’s a lot of us out there.
我还是菜鸟警♥察♥的时候
You know, Erica, when I was a rookie…
都会这样测验自己
I used to give myself this test.
我会扪心自问
I would ask myself,
如果我认识的人犯罪
if there was someone that I knew that had committed a crime…
我有没有勇气逮捕他们
would I have the fortitude to put them away?
什么样的人
What kind of someone?
跟我很亲的人 像是我希望能当
Someone close to me. Like the best friend I could ever…
最好朋友的人
I could ever hope to have.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!