Okay.
我知道你一定很难过
I realize how difficult it can be…
不过请你坐下来耐心等
but if you’d please be patient and have a seat over there…
警官很快会来协助你
an officer will be down shortly to help you.
枪♥械♥及防身器材专卖♥♥店
-想吃点东西吗 -你们好吗
-Wanna get something to eat? -What’s up, guys?
-嘿 -有看昨天晚上的比赛吗
-Hey. -You saw the game last night?
天啊
Man.
我能效劳吗
Could I help you?
我想买♥♥一把枪
Yeah. I wanna buy a gun.
执照
License?
我也需要一张持枪执照
Oh, yeah, of course. I need a license, yeah.
先去申请执照 再填写表格 我们30天后通知你
Once you get one, fill out this form, and we’ll notify you in 30 days.
不 我现在就需要枪
I need to get something now.
抱歉 那是非法的
Sorry. That’s illegal.

Hey!
我等不了30天
I won’t survive 30 days.

Hey.
-你出了什么事 -我 没事
-What happened to you? -Me? Nothing.
一千块
A thousand dollars.
一千
A thousand dollars?
好 我也得学会怎么用
Okay, but I need to learn how to use it.
那还用说 跟我来
No shit. Follow me.
在这里等
Wait right here.
跟我来
In here.
这是九厘米手♥枪♥ 检查有没有子弹
It’s a Kahr K9. Check to see if it’s loaded.
要怎么检查
How do I do that?
把枪膛往后拉
The chamber. Pull the slide back.
内建安全锁 不会射到自己 弹匣插入把手
It’s got internal safety so you don’t shoot yourself. Loads from the handle.

All right.
付了钱就是你的了
You pay me now, it’s yours.
随枪附赠子弹
I’ll throw in the bullets.
好 我要了
Yeah, I’ll take it.
我来打 我来打
Got it, got it, got it.
你不该抽烟 有害健康
You shouldn’t smoke. It’ll kill you.
我不在乎
I don’t care.
想死有很多方法
There’s plenty of ways to die.
你得找到一种方法活下去
But you have to figure out a way to live.
那就很困难
Now, that’s hard.
瞧瞧你 打扮得光鲜亮丽
Look at you, all sophisticated.
-你不该加班这么晚 -我和客户吃饭
-You shouldn’t be working this late. -I had a client dinner.
替她调一杯马丁尼
Hey, can I get a dirty martini for the lady?
你说这是公事 西恩
You said this was business, Sean.
没错
It is.
不要调酒
Eighty-six that.
我要请你帮个忙
Okay, l… I need a favor from you.

You…
-你听过墨瑞的案子 对吧 -他老婆自杀
-You heard about that Murrow thing, right? -His wife killed herself.
少来 女人不会射爆自己的脸
Oh, come on. Women don’t shoot themselves in the face.
至少我当差以来没看过
At least in my experience.
以你的经验 她们都射哪里
Where do they shoot themselves, in your experience?
心脏
The heart.
贾姬 我
Jackie, I been…
花了三年想逮这家伙
chasing after this asshole for three straight years.
他老婆准备出庭指证他
And right when his wife was ready to turn state’s evidence on him…
结果没逮到他 反而把自己搞死
instead of blowing the lid off of him, she blows off her own head.
-拜托 -你不肯罢手 对吧
-Come on. -You don’t let go, do you?
我能帮什么忙
So what can I do?
她有个女儿 有过一个女儿
Well, she has a daughter. Had a daughter.
而且
And…
她女儿一定知道什么
her daughter knows something.
他要争取监护权 而且一定会成功
But now he’s asked for custody of her and then he’s gonna get it.
他是生父吗
Is he the father?
不 他是继父
No, no. He’s her stepfather.
-你要她受法庭监护 -对
-And you want her made a ward of court. -Yes.
她跟他在一起不安全
She knows something and she’s not safe with him.
我只是请你当她的律师
Look, all I’m asking you to do is just act on her behalf.
拜托
Please.
西恩 我是你的前妻
Sean, I’m your ex-wife.
利益冲突
Conflict of interest.
况且我也不做公众服务
And besides, I don’t do pro bono.
你以前就会
You used to.
是啊 我长大了
Yeah, well, I grew up.
你几时出狱的
When did you get out?
-你不让我看我的小孩 -法♥院♥判你不能来这里
-You won’t let me see my kids? -You can’t be here! Court order!
-我要打119 -我不能看小孩 你也别想
-I’m calling 911! -lf I can’t see them, you won’t see them!
你现在还看得到他们吗
Try seeing them now.
这也是我的钱
It’s my money too.
我听得到你呼吸
I can hear you breathing.

No.
-勤务中心 -到了现场请回报
-Squad central. -Notify upon arrival.
-该死 -110街发生一起命案
-Damn. -We’re a 10-84 at 110 and Lenox.
找该区的巡警
10-4. Eighty-five to patrol supervisor on the scene.
-收到 -看来马戏团都来了
-10-4. -Looks like the circus made it to town.
查出身分了吗
Any IDs?
死者是三十岁越裔女子 艾黛康
Victim’s a 30-year-old Vietnamese female. Ida Combs.
-另一具尸体呢 -这里
-Where’s the other body? -This way.
三十九岁的桑迪康 白人男子
Got a 39-year-old, Sandy Combs. White male.
当过史密斯飞船乐团的后台工人
Looks like he was a roadie for Aerosmith.
这些人应该没牙医保险
I don’t think those guys have a dental plan.
他的前科比我那话儿还要长
Guy had a rap sheet longer than my dick.
所以他没前科啰
So in other words, no priors.
少取笑我
Easy.
桑迪康和艾黛康 什么关系
So we got us a Sandy Combs and an Ida Combs. What does that tell us?
夫妻 我早就查清楚了
They’re married. I’m way ahead of you, pal.
-自相残杀比离婚更简单 -离婚有什么不好
-Yeah, that’s one way of ending it. -You know, what’s wrong with divorce?
什么都不好
Everything.
麻烦得要命
Divorce sucks.
什么状况
Okay, so tell me.
她被点38口径手♥枪♥射中三枪
Well, she took three in the torso with a.38.
然后他被九厘米自动手♥枪♥射死 别问我是谁干的
Then somebody smoked him with a 9 mm automatic. Don’t ask me who, though.
我们找到弹壳
And we found these casings.
三枚弹壳 一枚有模糊的指纹
Three casings. Looks like there’s a partial print on one, but it’s smudged.
查过监视器吗
Anybody check surveillance?
荧幕没问题 带子被拿走了
That monitor’s working, but the machine’s empty.
监视器没坏
Machine’s working.
-带子呢 -不知道
-But where’s the tape? -Don’t know.
他为什么不把钱拿走
And why didn’t he take the money?
也许他被吓到
They chickened out, got scared?
三枚弹壳 只有一枚打中目标 真有一套
We got three casings, only one hit. How about that?
也许他枪法很烂 谁知道
Maybe he’s farsighted, crappy shooter. Who knows?
或者他从来没开过枪
Or he never fired a gun before.
当你发现
It is…
你体内
astonishing…
有个陌生人
numbing, to find…
你会被吓到全身麻木
that inside you there is a stranger.
这个陌生人
One that has your…
有你的手臂
arms…
你的脚
your legs…
你的眼睛
your eyes.
她睡不着 静不下来
A sleepless, restless stranger…
替你继续走路
who keeps walking…
继续吃饭
keeps eating…
继续
keeps…
活下去
living.
纽约 就像其它大都会
New York, like any metropolis…
纽约 就像其它大都会 是一个会突变的有机体
New York, like any metropolis, is an organism that changes, mutates.
建筑物像染色体长在街道的基因
Building sprout-like chromosomes on the DNA of its streets.
纽约 就像其它大都会
New York, like any metropolis…
是一个会突变的有机体
is an organism that changes, mutates.
建筑物像染色体长在街道的基因
Building sprout-like chromosomes on the DNA of its streets.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!