So, what, is this guy becoming an obsession with you?
不 我对你才有兴趣
No, my interest is in you.
为什么是我
Why me?
因为你看起来像是个好警♥察♥
Well, because you seem like a good man, you know? Like a good cop.
没有人在替我铲奸除恶
Yeah, well, ain’t nobody doing my job for me.
你听了我的节目
You heard my show.

Yeah.
记者都会把这件事
You gotta think every one of those reporters in that room…
搞得很耸动
is gonna sensationalize this.
但是你不会
But not you.
你比较有良知
You’re better than that.
你怎么知道
How can you tell?
你的节目
Your show.
-我的节目 -对
-My show? -Yeah.
其实我太太
You see, my wife…
-没有听 -是吗
she didn’t listen to it. -No?
是我在听
I did.
你和我的观众群不太一样
Well, you don’t fit our audience profile.
-你也和你的声音不一样 -是吗
-Yeah, and you don’t fit your voice either. -I don’t?
你美多了 也瘦了40几公斤
No, you’re a whole lot cuter and about 100 pounds lighter.
那女孩怎么样
How’s the girl doing?
她伤得很重 不过明天就能问话
She’s pretty banged up. Yeah, but we’ll know more tomorrow.

Well…
希望她没事
I hope she’s all right.
是啊
Yeah.
-嗨 -嘿
-Hi. -Hey.
你看到地铁命案的照片了吗
You see those pictures of the subway thing?
-超恶心的 -昨晚又有一个坏蛋被枪杀
-Gross. -They shot another one last night.
-这次是一个性变♥态♥ -下次轮到谁 川普吗
-Some pervert. -Who will they go for next, Donald Trump?
-不 那太耸动了 -他早就该死了
-No, that’s incitement. -And justified.
-希望他也杀了我前妻 -你觉得很好笑吗
-Wish he’d take care of my ex. -You think that’s funny?
你觉得死亡麻醉也好笑啰
I suppose you think lethal injection’s funny too.
是哈哈大笑的那种好笑吗
Funny like strange, or funny “ha, ha”?
你很变♥态♥ 你知道吗
You’re sick, you know that?
你们都很变♥态♥
You’re all sick.
我想改变节目型态 让你接叩应
I’m thinking about opening up your show. I want you to take phone-ins.
-关于什么话题 -你也听到他们说的话
-On what? -You heard them.
你是说勇敢复仇人的事
You mean the shootings? The vigilante thing?
-你真的觉得适合吗 -有何不可
-You really think that that’s appropriate? -Why not?
你说你不喜欢这种耸动话题
Well, I thought you said you didn’t like that kind of thing.
没错 但是你很行
I don’t. But you’re good at it.
-怎么说 -你是生还者
-How am I good at it? -You’re a survivor.
-我并不是叫你拿私事来说 -不是吗
-I’m not asking you to personalize it. -Oh, you’re not?
反正你都说过了
No more than you already have.
一般的美国人都很强悍
” The essential American soul is hard…
孤僻 铁石心肠 有杀人倾向
isolate, stoic, and a killer.
绝对不是种族大熔炉
It has never yet melted.”
这是作家劳伦斯说过的话
I quote that from D.H. Lawrence…
因为有人在扮演上帝
because someone is playing God out there…
以伸张正义之名
killing in the name of justice, in this…
在全世界最安全的大都会杀人
the safest big city in the world.
我今天也被要求做我没做过的事
And because I’ve been asked today to do something that we’ve never done before:
接受叩应 了解听众 对这件事的想法
Take calls from our listeners on the subject.
这是新的节目型态 不过请…
This is a new departure for us but we wanna hear from you…
拨♥打♥212-165-9990
so call 212-165-9990.
第一位听众 请说
First caller. Hi, you’re on the air.
我觉得他在替我们做好事
As far as I’m concerned, he’s doing us a favor.
为什么
And why is that?
因为不管媒体怎么说 治安还是不好
Because no matter what the media tells us…
他在替我们打击犯罪
crimes are being committed, and he’s cleaning it up.
你认为他有权这么做
And you think he has the right to do that.
-当然了 -下一位听众 请说
-Well, yeah. -Next caller. You’re on the air.
这算是谋杀
You’re talking about murder.
未审就先判死刑
The death penalty without a trial.
复仇人就像他杀的人一样该坐牢
The vigilante is just like the people he’s killing. He should be in jail.
也许他会的 下一位听众 请说
Well, maybe he will. Next caller. You’re on the air.
我觉得我们的感受才是重点
It’s less about what he’s doing than how it makes us feel.
没有人听到
There’s not a person I know…
他杀了坏人不会高兴
doesn’t get a jolt of pleasure when they hear…
-高兴 -对 复仇让我们高兴
-Pleasure? -Yeah, revenge makes us feel good.
所以才会有战争 才会有死刑
That’s why we have war, why we got the death…
-下一位听众 请说 -我觉得这对纽约很好
-Next caller, you’re on the air. -I think it’s good for New York.
这个城市变成迪士尼乐园了
I mean, this city was turning into Disneyland.
至少他让我们知道还有街头信誉
We’re getting our street cred back.
下一位听众 请说
Next caller. You’re on the air.
在电台讨论这种事代表社会病了
What is wrong with our society, that this kind of thing can even get on radio?
复仇 谋杀 动用私刑
Revenge, murder, vigilante killings?
我们没从侵略伊♥拉♥克♥学到教训吗
Hasn’t the whole Iraqi debacle taught us anything?
“毙了坏人 尽管让他们来”
“Waste the bad guys, bring them on.”
我是忠实听众 但没想到你也…
I’ve been a fan of yours. I can’t even believe you’re…
我也没想到 下一位听众
Neither can I. You’re on the air.
不知道这名复仇人有没有女友
I wonder if the vigilante has a girlfriend
因为这家伙真的很性感
because there’s something sexy about…
-性感 -对 超性感的
-Sexy? -Yeah, completely.
他在听的话 我的号♥码是2…
And if he’s listening, my number is 2…
-下一位听众 -我就是复仇人
-You’re on the line. -This is the vigilante calling.
我专门杀尽坏人 女人可以来
I’m the man that takes care of business. That chick can have…
-我得找人谈谈 -我能效劳吗
-I need to talk to someone. -Madam, can I help you?
是的
Yeah.
我想要通报一起谋杀案
I need to talk to someone about a homicide.
姓名
Names?
艾莉卡·班恩
Erica Bain.
她是受害者吗
She was the victim?
不 她不是
No. She wasn’t the victim.
她是
She was the…
-她是 -没有艾莉卡·班恩的谋杀案
-She’s… -No “Erica Bain” under homicide.
-也许应该有才对 -什么
-Well, maybe there should be. You know? -Pardon me?
没什么
Nothing.
你也要替我免费服务吗
You gonna give me some Radiohead too?
臭女人
Fucking woman!
你是妈咪吗 你是妓♥女♥ 对吧
Are you a mommy? You’re a whore, right?
艾莉卡
Erica?
是你吗
Is that you?
-因为我无法为死神停驻 -艾莉卡
-Because I could not stop for Death… -Erica?
他好心为我而停留
he kindly stopped for me.
艾莉卡
Erica?
死神的驿马车只有我和他 以及永生不死的灵魂
The carriage held but just ourselves. And Immortality.
艾莉卡
Erica?
我是莫瑟
Mercer.
是我 艾莉卡
Hey, it’s me, Erica.
我知道
I know.
-没事吧 -没事 我
-Is everything okay? -Yeah, I…
我只想找人谈谈 不知道为什么 我想到了你
I just wanted to talk and l… For some reason, I thought of you.
好吧
Okay.
发生什么事
What’s going on?
你睡不着都做什么
What do you do when you can’t sleep?
-没做什么 -什么都不做
-Nothing. -Isn’t that hard?
不是很难吗
To do nothing?
不会 会慢慢习惯
Well, you sort of get used to it.
艾莉卡
Erica?
告诉我发生什么事
Well, come on, what’s happening? Talk to me.
有太太在身边你会比较好睡吗
Did you sleep better when your wife was beside you?
我有伴就睡得比较好
I know I did.
没人抱我 我感觉不到我的身体
I couldn’t feel my body unless his arms were wrapped around me.
我太太以前
Yeah, well, my wife, she used to…
老是翻来翻去
flip through the night.
所以我都叫她鲭鱼
So I called her a mackerel.
我猜身边有这样的人还不算太坏
I guess that’s not the worst thing in the world to wake up to.
-你要我陪你讲话直到你睡着吗 -不了
-Hey, you want me to stay on the phone with you until you go to sleep? -No.
你已经对我很好了
You’ve been good to me.
好好睡吧

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!