there’s nothing you can do?
对 不管我有多气愤都一样
No. No matter how bad I feel about it.
我申请法庭监护权
I petitioned that she be made a ward of the court…
两 三下就被他的律师否决
but his lawyers killed that one stone dead, so…
你开枪杀过人吗
Ever shot anyone?

Yeah.
你的手会不会发抖
Did your hands shake?
不会
No.
这是站在正义这一方的好处
But that’s one of the benefits of being on the right side.
墨瑞和地铁杀手就没有这好处
A benefit that that asshole and the subway shooter don’t have.
他们都一样吗
And you think they’re the same?
他们都逃过法律制裁
They both walked away from a murder, didn’t they?
让我问你一个私人问题
Let me ask you a question.
只有你和我知道
Just us.
发生这种惨剧
How did you…
你是怎么让自己恢复过来的
pull it back together after what happened to you?
我没有恢复过来
You don’t.
对不起
I’m sorry.
-没关系 -我不该这么问
-No, no. -Jacked-up question, man.
这是个好问题
It’s a fair question. You…
你 只能变成另一个人
You become someone else.
一个陌生人
A stranger.
你一定很爱你男友
You must have loved him very much.
没错
Yeah.
有时候更煎熬 会希望没这么爱他
Sometimes that just makes it harder, you know. You just wish you didn’t.
再问我关于警♥察♥的事
So, come on, some more cop stuff.
-还是你问完了 -我问完了
-Or are we done? -No, l… We’re good.
谢了
Thanks.
拿去
And… here.
我的名片
That’s my card. You…
想谈你的案子 随时打给我
You wanna talk about your case, you can call me. Any time.
我警告你
I warn you…
我都不睡觉
I don’t sleep.
我也一样
Neither do I.
我现在变成夜行者
I walk the streets at night now.
找到以前不知道的地方和事物
I find places and things I never knew existed.
是我找到它们 还是它们找到我
But am I finding them or are they finding me?
你开枪杀过人吗
Ever shot anyone?

Yes.
你的手会不会发抖
Did your hands shake?
不会 这是站在正义这一方的好处
No, that’s one of the benefits of being on the right side.
这是调查昨晚 地铁命案警探说的话
That from a police detective covering last night’s subway shooting.
就像所有好警♥察♥一样 他相信法律
And like all good cops, he believes in the law…
也相信对与错只有一线之隔
in right and wrong, and the thin, fragile line between them.
我猜他一定在苦思
And he’s probably wondering, as I speak…
为什么有人替他铲奸除恶
why is somebody doing his job for him?
宝贝儿
Hey, baby.
-哈啰 -怎么样
-Hello. -What’s up, honey?
没怎么样
Not much.
五十块能让你做什么
So, what would 50 dollars do for you?
-她应该回家了吧 -她没有家
-Shouldn’t she be at home? -She got no home.
对吧
Have you, honey?
-去哪里 -先上车吧
-Where to? -Come on in.
-你想看后座春宫秀 -是啊
-You’re looking for a show in the back seat? -Oh, yeah.
你叫什么名字
What’s your name, honey?
克萝伊
Chloe.
他想干嘛
What’s he got in mind, Chloe?
那小婊♥子♥需要妈咪
The little whore needs a mommy.
你是妈咪吗
Are you a mommy?
你是个妓♥女♥ 对吧
You’re a whore, right?
我专门收集妓♥女♥
I’m collecting whores.
你知道伊♥拉♥克♥的自杀炸♥弹♥客吧
You know them suicide bombers over in Iraq?
他们要72个处♥女♥ 我只要妓♥女♥
When they die they want 72 virgins. Me, I want whores.
趁我还活着的时候
I want them while I’m alive.
我和克萝伊要出去走走
You know, Chloe and I are gonna take a little walk.
-你哪儿也走不了 -你不该上车的
-You ain’t going nowhere. -Never get in the car.
你待在车上多久了
How long have you been in it?

Four…
五 六天
five, six days.

Since…
赌城 之后
Since Vegas.
你现在想走了 对吧
But you wanna go now, don’t you?

Yes.
你又要给我惹麻烦吗
Are you giving me grief again?
原来你是神力女超人
Oh, my, got us a supercunt here.
把车门打开
Open the doors.
我不打开呢
And if I don’t?
我就会是你见过的 最后一个女超人
Then I’ll be the last supercunt you’ll ever see.
快下车 克萝伊 下车
Get out of the car, Chloe. Go on.
他要先付我钱
Not until he pays me.
把钱给她
All right, pay the girl.
快点 慢慢来
Come on! Easy.
全部
All of it.
全都给她
All of it!
来吧 我们走
Come on, walk.
别转身 继续走
Don’t turn around. Just keep going.
你家在哪里 赌城吗
You got a family back there, Chloe, in Vegas?
我老家在阿布奎基市
No. I went there from Albuquerque.
这些钱够你回家了
Well, you got enough money to get you home now.
我要让她死得很难看
Ain’t you a sad whore?
快闪开
Get out of the way!
嘿 嘿
Hey. Hey!
你没事 没事了
You’re okay. You’re okay, come on.
我帮你转身
Let me turn you over.
好了 对不起
All right. I’m so sorry. Here.
这里还是
Is this…
美国吗
still America?
对 你的腿断了
Yeah. Your leg is broken.
你是什么人
Who the hell are you?
什么人都不是
I’m nobody.
我已经不是
There is no going back…
原来的我
to that other.
那个我已经消失了
She is gone.
现在这个陌生人
This thing, this stranger…
完全把我占据
it’s all you are now.
出去散心了
You walking out the heat?

Yeah.
你没事吧
Are you all right?
你的手好冰
Your hands are cold as ice.
唇膏也弄花了
Your lipstick is smudged.
艾莉卡 艾莉卡
Erica. Erica!
你从来没叫过我的名字
You never said my name before.
我听了你的节目
I heard your show.
对或错
Right and wrong?
弹道检验证实昨晚的枪击案…
Ballistic tests have linked last night’s shooting…
和超商及地铁命案有关
with the shooting from the market and the shooting from the subway, so…
你是说凶手用的是同一把枪
Are you saying…? Are you saying the same gun was used in all three shootings?
似乎就是这样
Well, that seems to be the case.
警探
Detective.
听说有人看过凶手
Sources are saying the witness can provide a description of vigilante
-却拒绝合作 -抱歉 请再问一遍
but has refused to talk. -I’m sorry, can you repeat that please?
目击证人有描述凶嫌的模样吗
Has the witness refused to provide a description?
目击证人醒了
No, the witness is awake…
意识清楚 我们很快就会问她话
and she is coherent, and we will be interviewing her shortly.
谢谢各位 到此为止
Now, thank you, that’s everything. Chief.
拜托 各位
Please, everybody, please.
我们目前只能透露这些消息
That’s all the information we’re prepared to release.
多谢各位
Thank you very much.

Hey.
-你表现得不错 -我很努力
-You handled yourself really well back there. -I tried.
你对这家伙着迷了吗

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!