Holy shit. You think he’s still up there? There’s only one way to find out.
我靠 你觉得他还在上面? 想要确认 方法只有一个
Doug!
道格
Doug!
道格
Doug! Doug, you up here, buddy?
道格 你在上面吗 老兄
Where you at, Doug?
道格你在哪
Doug!
道格
Hey, guys!
嘿 伙计们
He’s over here!
他在这里
Hey, I found him! He’s over here! Oh, shit.
嘿 我们找到他了 他在这里 我靠
He’s okay.
他没事
You’re okay. Ha, ha, ha!
你没事 哈哈哈哈
Oh, God. We gotta go, buddy. Come on.
天啊 哥们 我们该走了 起来
Oh, we have been looking everywhere for you.
我们到处找你
He’s alive. What the fuck is going on?
他还活着 到底他妈的怎么回事
We can explain everything, but right now we gotta go.
我们可以解释全部事情 但是现在该走了
Hey, bud. You okay? No. Not okay.
老兄 你还好吧 不好
You look good, you got some color. I’m jealous.
你看上去气色不错啊 “红光满面” 我羡慕啊
I’m getting married today. Yes, you are.
我今天要结婚 对啊
That’s why you need to focus and do everything we say.
所以你现在要集中精神 照着我们说的做
Because, frankly, you’re wasting a little bit of time right now.
因为你现在在浪费时间
You fucking asshole!
混♥蛋♥!
Oh, my skin burns. My skin burns.
噢 我的皮肤灼热
Oh, ow! God.
天啊
It’s okay. It’s not your fault, Doug. Don’t touch me. Shut up.
没事 这不是你的错 道格 不要碰我 闭嘴
All of you, shut up.
你们通通闭嘴
Just get me home.
带我回家
Just get me home.
快带我回家
What about the one after that?
再之后那班呢?
You cannot be serious.
你开玩笑吧
Oh, goddamn it.
该死
What? Every flight to L.A. Is booked.
什么 所有去洛杉矶的航♥班♥都订满了
What about Burbank? Sold out.
伯班克的呢? 已经全部售完了
Oh, fuck! We can’t drive there, the wedding starts in three and a half hours.
操 我们不能开车回去 还有三个半小时婚礼就要开始了
Alan, where’s the car? It’s on its way.
艾伦 车在哪儿 在路上
You know what?
你猜怎样
We can drive there. We can make it. Okay?
我们驾车回去 我们来得及的 好吗
Just give me one second. We will leave without you.
等我一下 我们丢下你算啦
Is he missing a tooth? Yeah.
他是掉了一颗牙吗 没错
Hey, thanks for helping out last night. That was so awesome.
谢谢你昨晚的帮忙 太棒了
Sure.
没问题
Listen, Jade, l…
听我说 杰德
Look, you don’t have to say it. I totally understand.
你不用说了 我都懂
This whole thing was stupid. Huh.
整件事情都很愚蠢 啊
It was stupid, wasn’t it?
的确很愚蠢
This is yours. Oh, thank you.
这是你的 谢谢你
I can’t believe I gave my grandmother’s Holocaust ring to someone I just met.
谢谢 真不敢相信我竟然把外婆经历大屠♥杀♥时戴的的戒指给了一个刚刚认识的人
What was I thinking? You were really fucked up.
你当时怎么想的 我当时醉得像摊烂泥
Clearly.
很明显
You did pull out your own tooth. L…?
你真的把自己的牙齿拔♥出♥来♥了 我…
I pulled out my tooth?
把自己的牙齿拔♥出♥来♥了
Why did I pull out my own tooth?
我♥干♥嘛要拔我自己的牙齿啊?
Alan bet you that you weren’t a good enough dentist…
艾伦和你打赌说你不是一个好牙医
…to pull out your own tooth.
不能为自己拔牙
Okay. Heh.
这样啊
Of course he did. You won.
他当然这么说 可是你赢了
Yeah. Clearly. Yeah.
是啊 显然
That’s victory, right there.
这是胜利的象征 这儿
It needs to go down.
把这个放下去
It’s good. Get in. No. Safety first.
这样挺好 不行 安全第一
Alan, it’s fine. It’s down. No, I gotta get it down first.
艾伦 没事 放下去了 不行 我要先把它放下去
Jesus Christ. Look out. Don’t mess the car up.
天哪 看着点 别把车搞坏了
You’re gonna mess the car up.
你这样会把车搞坏的
Hey, what are you doing next weekend? I don’t know. Working. Why?
下礼拜周末有什么计划 不知道 工作吧 怎么?
I was thinking maybe I’d come back and take you out to dinner.
我在想我是不是可以回来 然后我们一起去吃个饭什么的
Really? Like a date?
真的? 就像约会?
Yeah. Like a date. Only, one that hopefully I’ll remember.
是啊 就像约会 就是希望我能记得
Sounds good.
听起来不错
Stu. Come on. Stu. Come on.
斯图 走啦 斯图 走啦
I gotta go. Okay. Bye.
我该走了 再见
Bye. Bye.
再见 再见
All right, here we go.
好 出发
All right, let’s go. Yeah.
好 出发
Careful.
小心
At least the trip wasn’t a total disaster.
至少这次旅行没有彻底失败
What makes you say that? When I woke up on the roof…
你怎么这么说 当我在屋顶上醒来时 我发现
…I happened to find $80,000 worth of Bellagio chips in my pocket.
我的口袋里有价值8万美金的百乐宫币
Oh! Oh, my God!
哇 天哪
Looks like we’re going home with some money, boys.
看起来我们能带些钱回家啦 兄弟们
Here he comes. That’s him.
他来了 是他
Hey, Neeco! Hey. What’s up, Alan?
嘿 维克多 出什么事了
Whoa, look out. Oh, shit.
噢 小心 靠
Thanks, Neeco. You got it, man.
维克 谢了 一路平安
Page me!
呼我
Who the hell was that guy? That’s my buddy.
那家伙是谁啊 我朋友
Hey. Sorry, MapQuest took us on a really crazy route.
抱歉 我们刚结束一次超级疯狂的旅行
How’s my hair? It looks good.
我发型怎么样 挺好的
Is it cool like Phil’s? It’s classic Phil.
和菲尔的看起来一样有型? 古典版菲尔
She looks beautiful, man.
她真美
Sorry I’m late.
抱歉我迟到了
Vegas.
维加斯
Where were you? And why are you so red?
你去哪儿了? 而且为什么你脸这么红?
Honey, it’s a long story.
亲爱的 说来话长
We are gathered here today…
我们今天聚集在此
…because of the strength of love and of promises kept.
是为了爱情的力量和彼此间的承诺
All I know is I am so sorry.
我只知道 我真的很抱歉
And I promise for as long as we’re married…
我答应你 结婚以后
…to never, ever put you through anything like this again.
我永远永远不会再让你再经历这种事情
Can you forgive me?
你可以原谅我吗
Daddy. Hey, my man.
爸爸 嘿 儿子
Excuse me, but I’m expecting my husband any minute.
抱歉 我老公可能很快就来
Oh, that’s very funny. Come here.
你真幽默 过来
How was your soccer game?
你的足球比赛怎样
Stu? You avoiding me? Hey. Melissa.
斯图 你自爱避着我吗 嘿 梅丽莎
Oh, my God. What happened to your tooth?
老天爷 你的牙怎么了
Have you met Alan? Tracy’s brother. Brother of the…
你见过艾伦了吗 崔西的弟弟
Okay. Ow.

That is disgusting. Why haven’t you returned my calls?
真够恶心的 你怎么不会我电♥话♥
Well, there was a snafu when we stopped…
当时乱得一团糟 当时我们被困在…
I called that bed and breakfast in Napa.
我打电♥话♥到那帕查询你们的住宿和早餐
They said they had no record of you even checking in.
他们说根本没有你们入住的记录
That’s because we didn’t go to Napa.
因为我们根本就没有去那帕
Stu. What the fuck is going on? We went to Las Vegas.
斯图 到底怎么回事 我们去了维加斯
Oh, really? Las Vegas? Why would you go to Las Vegas?
哦 真的? 拉斯维加斯? 为什么你们会去拉斯维加斯
My friend was getting married. That’s what guys do.
因为我最好的朋友要结婚了 是男人就都这么做
Okay, that’s not what you do. Really?
真的? 你真就这么做了! 真的
Well, then why did I do it, huh? Because I did it. Riddle me that.
然后就问为什么我要这么做? 因为我就是这么做了 我也不知道!
Why’d I do it?
为什么我这么做?
All you want me to do is what you want me to do.
你只想让我做你喜欢的是
I’m sick of doing what you want.
我厌倦了什么都听你的
In a healthy relationship, a guy should be able to do what he wants.
我觉得在一种和谐的恋爱的关系里 男人应该可以做他自己想做的事
That is not how this works! Oh, good.
看看你干的这一切! 好
Because whatever this is ain’t working for me!
因为无论如何 这一切都不是因为我才这样
Oh, really? Yeah.
真的吗 是
Since when?
从什么时候开始
Since you fucked that waiter on your cruise last June. Boom!
从去年6月在你出游时操了那服务生开始
You told me it was a bartender. Oh, you’re right. I stand corrected.
你跟我说是酒保来着 噢 对 我更正一下 是酒保
It was a bartender. You fucked a bartender.
那是酒保 你和酒保乱搞
You’re an idiot.
你就是个傻♥逼♥
You’re… You…
你 你…
You’re such a bad person.
你是个大坏蛋

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!