We tend to do dumb shit when we’re fucked up.
我们喝醉的时候都会做傻事
I don’t believe these guys, man. Wait, how did you guys find us?
我不相信你们 等等 你们是怎么找到我们的?
One of you dropped your jacket. Found it in the tigers’ cage this morning.
你们中的一个掉了外套 被我们今天早上在虎笼里找到了
That’s Doug’s.
那是道格的
Yeah, Doug. His wallet and his room key is in there.
对 道格 里面有他的钱包和房♥卡
No, that’s our missing friend. I don’t give a fuck.
他就是我们失踪的朋友 我管那些呢
Did you guys see him? I was fast asleep.
你们看见他了吗? 我睡得正香
Because if he was up, this wouldn’t have gone down so smoothly.
因为如果他在哪儿 事情就简单多了
Maybe one of the tigers ate his ass like Omar.
说不定老虎会象吃掉欧玛那样吃掉他们
Respect.
默哀
Wha… What happened to Omar?
欧玛怎么了?
Oh, don’t worry about Omar, he’s not with us no more.
别管欧玛了 他已经不在了
Okay, I know this is asking a lot…
我知道这有点过分
…but do you think we could go to your house and look around…
可是我们可不可以去你家找找
…see if there’s any clues?
看有没有关于我们朋友的线索
Absolutely. How else you think we’re gonna get the tiger back anyway?
当然 不然你们准备怎么把老虎送回去?
Come on, champ. I’m sorry?
走吧 拳王 什么?
We’re not gonna put it in the Bentley. You brought it here, you bring it back.
我们可不会把它放在宾利车里 你们把它带来的 你们把它送回去
What you think, about 40 minutes?
意下如何? 40分钟够了吧?
Don’t make me come back for him.
可别让我为它再来一次
That was Mike Tyson. Yeah, no shit that was Mike Tyson.
那是麦克·泰森 如假包换的麦克·泰森
I’m just saying, he’s still got it.
我说吧 他还很能打
Alan.
艾伦
Bud, are you okay?
你没事吧?
Oh, my God. Shit!
天哪 妈的
Fuck, where’d he get him?
他打他哪里了?
This does not seem fair.
这不公平
It’s Rock, Paper, Scissors. There’s nothing more fair.
我们用的是石头 剪刀 布 没有比这更公平的了
Alan should do it. Alan took a punch from Mike Tyson.
应该轮到艾伦 艾伦刚挨了麦克·泰森一拳
Come on. For Doug.
快点 为了道格
Why are you peppering the steak? You don’t know if tigers like pepper.
你干嘛在牛排上撒胡椒? 你又不知道老虎喜不喜欢胡椒
Tigers love pepper. They hate cinnamon.
老虎喜欢胡椒 他们讨厌肉桂
Phil, just do it. You should do it.
菲尔 快 该你上了
I would, but you lost. It wouldn’t be right.
我会去 可是你输了 这可不对
Okay, I jammed five roofies in there.
我塞了5片飞魂在里面
Just go in there and throw it in to him.
只要跑进去丢给它
Fine.
好吧
Make sure he eats the whole thing.
确保它把整块肉都吃了
Fuck.
我靠
Oh, fuck.

Hey, kitty.
嘿 小猫咪
Hey, sweetie, it’s okay. I got a little snack for you.
嘿 宝贝 没事 这是给你的零食
Real important that you eat this, okay?
最重要的是你得吃这个 好吗
Yeah, just have a little…
只要吃一点…
Shit!
妈的
What do we do now?
我们现在怎么办?
We wait.
等着
What do tigers dream of
它们会梦见什么
When they take a little tiger snooze?
当老虎打虎盹时
Do they dream of mauling zebras
他们会梦见大嚼斑马
Or Halle Berry in her catwoman suit?
还是穿着猫女装的哈里·贝瑞
Don’t you worry your pretty striped head
你别担心 可爱的斑纹脑袋
We’re gonna get you back to Tyson And your cozy tiger bed
我们会把你送回到泰森家还有你那舒适的虎窝
And then we’re gonna find Our best friend Doug
我们会找到我们的好朋友道格
And then we’re gonna give him A best-friend hug
我们会给他一个好朋友的拥抱
Doug
道格
Doug
道格
Doug, Dougie, Dougie, Doug, Doug
道格 小狗 道格 小狗
But if he’s been murdered By crystal-meth tweakers
但要是他被吸毒者杀了
Well, then we’re shit out of luck
我们就霉运临头了
By the way, we’re all gonna die.
总有一天我们都会死的
Wait.
等等
Oh, God. Watch it!
天哪 小心
His nose. That’s his nose.
碰它鼻子了
Please don’t stop. Please don’t stop.
请你不要停下来
Please don’t… Goddamn it.
请不要…该死的
I’m gonna beat you! Hahaha.
我能打败你 哈哈哈
Oh… He won again.
他又赢了
Hey, fellas. Rough night? Mmhm.
小伙子们 昨天玩的挺疯的吧 恩
Sweetie, stay close to Mama.
甜心 到妈妈那边去
What’s this? Whoa, whoa, whoa.
这是什么 哇
Take it easy, little man. You don’t wanna be touching that.
冷静点 小子 你别碰那个
No, partner, that’s not your property.
不 那里可不是你们的地盘
So, what do you guys got under there?
你们有什么
Just a whole bunch of “mind your own business.”
就一点’关你屁事’
Easy, Phil. He’s correct. My fault.
冷静点 菲尔 他是对的 都是我的错
You okay? Aren’t we riding an elevator?
你还好吧 我们不乘电梯吗
Why, is this Jeopardy? What the fuck is this bullshit?
为什么 有危险吗 这是放他妈什么屁
Please, with the language. Yes.
说话注意点 好吧
I fully agree. Oh.
我同意 哦
Hey, guys, when’s the next Halley’s comet?
伙计们 下一次哈雷彗星来访是什么时候?
Who cares, man? Do you know, Stu?
谁管它 伙计 你知道吗 斯图
I don’t think it’s for, like, another 60 years or something.
我想不需要再等60几年
But it’s not tonight, right? No, I don’t think so.
不是今晚 对吗? 不是 我想不是
But you don’t know for sure?
可是你确定吗?
No.
确定
I got this cousin who saw one. He said it blew his mind.
我有一个外甥 他见过一次 说是十分震撼
I wanna make sure I never, ever miss out on a Halley’s Comet.
我可不想错过哈雷彗星
So if you guys know if there’s gonna be one…
所以如果你们要是知道什么时候有…
Oh, fuck!
我靠
Oh, my God! Fuck it!
天哪 我靠
Stu! Stu, it got me! Stu!
斯图 它抓到我了
You got clawed! You’re bleeding!
你被抓了 在流血
Oh. I’m panicking.
噢 我惊慌失措了
Aah! Oh, my God.
啊 天哪
Okay. Okay, okay. Wait, hold on.
好了 好了 等等
I can’t do it. Get your fucking hand back in there…
我做不到 把你的烂手放回去
…and steer the car. – I’m too nervous.
你得控制车的方向 我太紧张咧
Alan. We need you, buddy. This is your time to shine, okay?
艾伦 我们需要你 是你发光发热的时候了 明白吗?
Okay, yeah. Whew.
好吧 切
Daddy’s gonna kill me.
我爸爸会杀了我的
That’s it. That’s good.
就这样 很好
Keep it straight.
把车头摆正
You’re late. Whatever, man.
你们迟到了 随便吧
We had to push it the last mile.
我们不得不推着车走完最后一里路
Come on in. Mike’s got something he wants to show you.
进来吧 麦克有东西要给你们看
That thing’s out of control, man. Seriously, you gotta put it down.
事态有些失控 伙计 你负责把它弄下来
When we got back, we took a look at the security cameras.
我们回家后 查看了监控录像
Great.
太好了
This is how you walk. This is how you walk.
你就这么走路的
Oh, it’s Doug. Oh, thank God he’s alive.
哦 是道格 谢天谢地
That’s our buddy. That’s who we’ve been missing.
那是我们的朋友 我们在找的那个
We’re all best friends.
我们都是好朋友
Why don’t you just pay attention? I don’t have all night.
你们干嘛不认真点看 我可没空整晚陪着你们
Yeah, of course. Of course.
是 当然
What are you doing? Hey, guys. Check it out. Watch this.
你在干嘛 嘿 大家快看 看这个
That’s me, I’m on TV. I’ve never been on TV before.
那是我 我上电视了 我还从没上过电视呢
What are you doing, man?
你在干嘛 老兄
Really? Really, Alan?
这是真的吗? 这是真的吗 艾伦?
You got a fire hose, man?
你还拿了消防水管
Yeah, I was, uh…
额 那个 我在…
You’re gonna overflow the pool, man.
游泳池都被你灌满了 伙计
Maybe… Should I wait outside? I think that’s a good idea, Alan.
不如 我到外面等着? 这个主意不错
Yeah.

Don’t touch anything out there, either.
不许碰外面的任何东西
You know what? He’s not our good fr… We don’t know him that well.
他不是我们的好… 我跟他不熟
Come on. Come on, come on.
快点 快点
By the way, where you get that cop car from?
顺便问一下 伙计 你们从哪里弄来的警车?
We, uh, stole it from these dumb-ass cops.
我们从傻♥逼♥条子那里偷来的
Nice.
干得漂亮

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!