It’s Alan. Tracy’s brother. I met you, like, four times.
艾伦 崔西的弟弟 我见过你 四次面
Oh, yeah. How you doing, man?
没错 最近怎么样
Don’t forget your Rogaine.
把落健(生发水)带上
Rogaine, check.
落健 好的
And don’t forget to use it.
别忘了用
I can totally tell when you forget, your hair just looks thinner.
你忘用了几次 头发就变稀了
Using of the Rogaine, check.
别忘了用落健生发水 好的
Make sure to call me right when you get to the hotel…
必须一到酒店就打电♥话♥给我
…not like that conference in Phoenix.
别像上次到凤♥凰♥城出差
I had to wait two hours for you to call me.
我等了两个小时的电♥话♥
Yeah, I was the keynote speaker. I was late to the podium.
那次我是主讲人 我上去的晚了
Still? Yeah, you’re totally right. I’m sorry.
还是… 你是对的 对不起
What is the matter? I don’t know.
怎么了 不知道
I hope you’re not gonna go to some strip club when you’re up there.
最好不要一到那里就去脱衣舞俱乐部
Melissa, we’re going to Napa Valley.
梅丽莎 我们是去纳伯谷
I don’t even think they have strip clubs in wine country.
我不觉得酒庄还有脱衣舞酒吧
Well, I’m sure if there is one, Phil will sniff it out.
菲尔鼻子那么灵 如果那有的话 他早就发现了
It’s not gonna be like that.
不会那样的
Besides, you know how I feel about that.
你知道我怎么看那些东西
I know, I know. It’s just boys and their bachelor parties, it’s gross.
我知道 只是小伙子和他们的单身派对 真恶心
You’re right, it is gross. Mm-mm.
没错 是恶心
And you know what else, honestly?
老实讲 你还知道什么
Why would I risk this for, you know, a couple of minutes
我为什么要冒这个险 就几分钟
…of some 19-year-old hard body in a schoolgirl outfit?
19岁年轻的身体加女生制♥服♥
Yeah. Why would I ever need, like…
对 为什么我需要…
You’re right. And if you ever do… What?
你说对了 你要是那么做 怎样
…I will fucking kick your ass.
我就他妈踢你屁♥股♥
Thank you. Thank you for that.
谢谢你 谢谢你这么做
That is exactly what I needed to hear.
这才是我想听的
Not to mention it’s pathetic.
别说得这么可怜
Those places are filthy. And the worst part is…
那些地方都不干净 最恶心的是…
…that little girl…
那些小女生
grinding and dry humping the fucking stage up there…
在那个他妈台上又磨又挺的…
…that’s somebody’s daughter up there. – I was just gonna say that.
她们也是别人的女儿 我刚想这么说
See? I just wish your friends were as mature as you.
你瞧 我只希望你的朋友也能像你一样成熟
They are mature, actually. You just have to get to know them better.
实际上他们很成熟 只是你还不了解他们
Paging Dr. Faggot.
呼叫笨蛋医生
Dr. Faggot!
笨蛋医生
I should go. That’s a good idea, Dr. Faggot.
我要走了 叫得好 笨蛋医生
Have a good weekend. I’m gonna miss you.
周末愉快 我会想你的
Road trip!
公路旅行
Vegas! Vegas, baby!
维加斯 维加斯 宝贝
Vegas!
维加斯
You’re nuts!
你疯了
Come on, just till Barstow. Everybody’s passing us.
拜托 我们才开到巴斯图 别人都比我们快
Absolutely not. I promised Sid. I will be the only one driving this car.
才不是呢 我答应了希德 只有我一个人开
Besides, you’re drinking.
而且你在喝酒
Oh, what are you, a cop now? You know I drive great when I’m drunk.
什么 你是警♥察♥吗 我喝多了以后开得更好
True. Don’t forget, Phil was always our designated drunk driver.
的确 别忘了菲尔曾是我们御用的酒鬼司机
Yeah. You wanna explain it to them, Alan?
艾伦 给他们解释一下
Guys, my dad loves this car more than he loves me, so, yeah.
伙计们 我爸对着车比对我都亲呢
Aw, whatever. I left my wife and kid at home so I could go with you guys.
切 我把娇妻爱子丢在家里就为跟你们去维加斯
You know how difficult that was? That’s really sweet.
你知道那有多难吗 真贴心
Yeah. Dude, I was being sarcastic.
我说的是反话
I fucking hate my life.
我真♥他♥妈♥讨厌我的生活
I may never go back. I might stay in Vegas. Here we go.
我也许不回去了 可能就留在维加斯 好啊
Doug, enjoy yourself, because come Sunday…
道格 我们应该享受一下 因为到周末了
…you’re gonna start dying just a little bit every day.
你日复一日地逼近死亡
Yeah. That’s why I’ve managed to stay single this whole time, you know?
所以我一直单身
Oh, really? That’s why you’re single? Yeah.
真的 就因为这个 对啊
Cool. Good to know.
不错 值得了解
Am I all right over there, Alan? Yeah, you’re good.
我这样可以吗 艾伦 恩 不错
Aw, Jesus Christ!
上帝啊
Oh, my God! That was awesome!
天哪 太刺♥激♥了
That was not awesome. What’s wrong with you?
一点都不刺♥激♥ 你有病吧
That was insane. We almost just died. You should have seen your face.
你疯了吗 我们差点死了 你没看到你的表情
Classic. That’s funny. Haha.
太经典了 真好笑 哈哈哈
It’s not funny.
一点也不好玩
Boy, you’ve got a sweet ride there. Don’t touch it.
哥们 你的车真不错 别碰它
Don’t even look at it. Go on, get out.
看都别看 快走
You heard me. Don’t look at me, either.
你听见我说什么了 也不要这么看我
Yeah, you better walk on.
对 你最好别停下
He’s actually kind of funny. Yeah, he means well.
他挺好玩的 对啊 心地很好
I’ll hit an old man in public.
公共场合老头我也照打不误
Is he all there? Like, mentally?
他没事吧 我是说精神上
I think so. He’s just an odd guy. You know, he’s kind of weird.
当然没问题 他只是有点怪
I mean, should we be worried? No.
我们要小心点吗 没必要
All right. No.
好吧 不
Tracy did mention that we shouldn’t let him gamble.
崔西没说不让他玩牌
Or drink too much.
也没说不让他多喝点酒
Jesus, he’s like a gremlin. Comes with instructions and shit.
上帝啊 他像个小孩 还需要好好引导
And one water.
还有一瓶水
All good with Melissa? Oh, yeah.
我会和梅丽莎成为朋友吗 当然
Told her we’re two hours outside of wine country, and she bought it.
我告诉她还有两小时我们就到酒村了 她让买♥♥这个
You think it’s strange you’ve been in a relationship for years…
你不觉得很奇怪吗 你们在一起3年了
…and you have to lie about Vegas?
可还不能告诉她你是去维加斯
Yeah, I do. But trust me, it’s not worth the fight.
没错 但相信我 不值为这事吵架
Oh, so you can’t go to Vegas but she can fuck a bellhop on a Carnival Cruise Line?
就是说 你不能去维加斯 她却可以和服务员在游轮上做♥爱♥
Okay, first of all, he was a bartender.
首先 那个人是酒保
And she was wasted.
其次 她喝醉了
And, if you must know, he didn’t even come inside her.
而且 他根本就没进去
And you believe that?
这你也信
Uh, yeah, I do believe that, because she’s grossed out by semen.
信 因为她觉得精♥液♥很恶心
That’ll be 32.50.
一共32.5美元
It’s 32.50, you gonna pay for it?
32.5美元 你来付吗
It says here we should work in teams. Who wants to be my spotter?
这上面说我们应该分工合作 谁来做我的搭档
I don’t think you should be doing too much gambling tonight, Alan.
艾伦 我觉得你今晚不该赌太多
Gambling? Who said anything about gambling?
赌博 谁说这是赌博了
It’s not gambling when you know you’re gonna win.
如果你铁定会赢就这不是赌博了
Counting cards is a foolproof system.
计数卡很安全的
It’s also illegal.
那也是违法的
It’s not illegal, it’s frowned upon, like masturbating on an airplane.
不犯法 只是大家不认同 就像在飞机上打飞机一样
I’m pretty sure that’s illegal too.
我很肯定那也是犯法的
Yeah, maybe after 9/11, where everybody got so sensitive.
是吧 也许911以后大家都有点太敏感了
Thanks a lot, Bin Laden.
真该感谢你了 拉♥登♥
Either way, you gotta be super smart to count cards, buddy, okay?
不管怎样 你得比计数器聪明N倍才行
Oh, really? It’s not easy.
真的吗 这并不简单
Well maybe we should tell that to Rain Man…
也许我们应该把这个告诉雨人
…because he practically bankrupted a casino, and he was a retard.
他几乎让赌场破产 而他是个 日障
What?
什么
He was a retard.
他是个 日障
Retard.
是”智障”
Here we go.
我们走吧
Hi, welcome to Caesars.
欢迎来到凯撒宫
Hello. Checking in?
要入住吗
Yeah. We have a reservation under Dr. Price.
对 普瑞斯医生定的房♥间
Okay, let me look that up for you.
好的 我查一下
Dr. Price?
普瑞斯医生
Stu, you’re a dentist, okay? Don’t try and get fancy.
你就是个牙医而已 别老做白日梦
It’s not fancy if it’s true. He’s a dentist. Don’t get too excited.
我本来就是个医生 他是个牙医 别太激动
And if, uh, someone has a heart attack, you should still call 911.
如果这儿有人心脏病犯了 还是要打911的
We’ll be sure to do that.
我们会的
Can I ask you a question? Do you know if the hotel’s pager-friendly?
我能问个问题吗 你这里有呼机信♥号♥♥吧
What do you mean? I’m not getting a sig on my beeper.
您是什么意思 我的呼机没有信♥号♥♥
I’m not sure. Is there a payphone bank?
我不确定 有那种投币电♥话♥吗
Bunch of payphones? Business.
一大排那种
Um, there’s a phone in your room.
您的房♥间里有电♥话♥
That’ll work.
那还行
So I have you in a two-bedroom suite on the 12th floor, is that okay?
给您在12楼留了个带两卧室的套房♥ 您看怎么样
It sounds perfect.
听起来不错

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!