又一处断路
…another break in the circuit there.
你说的“保密”是什么意思
What do you mean, “Classified”?
不 我知道保密的字面意思
No, I’m aware of the literal meaning of the word classified.
我的意思是 一个数学教授的
What I’m asking is why would a maths professor
军事记录为什么会保密
have his military records classified?
好吧 我去一趟
Yeah, well, I will come down.
打扰了 我来查找一些文件
Pardon me, I’d like to see some documents, if I may.
图灵先生的服役记录
Service records of a Mr. Turing.
名为艾伦
Alan.
外♥交♥部♥派我来的
Foreign Office sent me.
这事我接受不了
This is unacceptable.
如果你是来说那封投诉的
If you wish to discuss the complaint,
我建议你提前正式预约
I suggest you make a proper appointment.
亚历山大..
Alexan…
投诉信
Complaint?
不 不 休·亚历山大
No, no, Hugh Alexander
拒绝了我对采购零件和设备的要求
has denied my requisition for parts
我需要用他们建造自己的机器呢
and-and equipment that I need to build the machine I’ve designed.
你的破译者同事拒绝和你共事
Your fellow code-breakers are refusing to work with you,
他们提交了了正式投诉
and they filed a formal complaint.
这是受古老的波兰编码机的启发
It’s is inspired by an old Polish code machine.
只是这架机器
Only this one
绝对更加先进
is infinitely more advanced.
如果你不对投诉做出解释
If you don’t respond to the complaint,
我会提交到内政部了
I shall have to take it up with the Home Office.
把这些文件放到我桌上
Put those files by my desk.
好吧 我的说明就是他们都是脑残
Fine, my response is they’re all idiots.
炒了他们 把剩下的钱用来买♥♥我的机器
Fire them and use the savings to fund my machine.
我大约只需要十万英镑
I only need about 100,000 pounds.
十万
100,000…
你为什么要制♥造♥机器呢
Why are you building a machine?
这太专业了 你不懂的
It’s highly technical. You wouldn’t understand.
建议你解释一下
I suggest you make the effort to try.
恩尼格玛
Enigma is…
是极其精密的机器
an extremely well-designed machine.
问题就是我们只尝试用人工来打败它
Our problem is that we’re only using men to try to beat it.
这样不行 如果说
No, what if only a machine
只有机器才能打败另一架机器呢
can defeat another machine?
好吧 这也不是很专业啊
Well, that’s not very technical.
休·亚历山大负责这个项目
Hugh Alexander is in charge
他说不同意 就是不同意了
of your unit; he said no, and that is that.
真是浪费时间
I simply don’t have time for this.
你有没有打过胜仗 图灵
Have you ever won a war, Turing?
我赢过
I have.
你知道是怎么赢的么
Do you know how it’s done?
命令 纪律
Order, discipline,
听指挥
chain of command.
你不是在大学教书了
You’re not at university any longer.
你只是国家这个大机构的一个小锯齿
You are a very small cog in a very large system.
你要遵从上级的命令
And you will do as your commanding officer instructs.
是的
Yes.
谁 谁是你的上级长官
Who-who is your commanding officer?
温斯顿·丘吉尔
Winston Churchill,
伦敦市 西南区
Number 10 Downing Street,
唐宁街 十号♥
London, SW1.
如果对我的决定有意见的话
You have a problem with my decision,
你可以去找他
you can take it up with him.
孟席斯先生
Mr. Menzies!
孟席斯先生
Mr. Menzies!
你 你你是要去伦敦么
A-A-Are you going to London?
可能去
Possibly.
你能帮我带封信么
Would you deliver a letter for me?
看看 抱歉
Look, I’m sorry,
你看玩笑么
but are you joking?
丘吉尔让艾伦当家了
Churchill’s put Alan in charge?
-简直糟透了 -不不不不不
-This is a terrible idea. -No, no, no, no, no.
我可以给他们下令了吧
So I can give these men orders now?
尽管不愿意承认 但是是的
I hate to say it, but yes.
太好了 基思 查尔斯 你们俩被开除了
Excellent. Keith and Charles, you’re both fired.
-再说一遍 -什么
-Excuse me? -What?
你俩只是一般的语言学家
You’re mediocre linguists,
还是很菜的破译者
and positively poor code-breakers.
艾伦 你不能开除基斯和查尔斯
Alan, you can’t just fire Keith and Charles.
他刚刚说我可以
Well, he just said I could.
不 不是我说的
No, I did no such thing.
是丘吉尔说的
But Churchill did.
去死吧
Go to hell.
好吧
Well,
太残忍♥了
this is inhuman.
就算是你
Even for you.
在学校很受欢迎吧你 是吧
Popular at school, were you?
当然 一切问题
The problem began, of course,
起源于胡萝卜
with the carrots.
胡萝卜是橘色的
Carrots are orange.
而豆子
And peas
是绿色的
are green.
他们不能相混
They mustn’t touch.
好了
I got it.
你知道人们为什么
Do you know why people
喜欢用暴♥力♥么
like violence?
因为那感觉
It is because it feels…
很好
good.
人类觉得使用暴♥力♥
Humans find violence
令人很满足
deeply satisfying.
但是除去这些满足感
But remove the-the satisfaction,
暴♥力♥行为就变的
and the act becomes…
很空洞
-hollow.
图灵
Turing?
来啊
Come on.
别和犹太人一样胆小
Don’t be such a kike about it.
让他自己在下面腐烂吧
Leave him to bloody rot.
我当然不是自己学会的
I didn’t learn this on my own,
当然
of course.
我有帮手
I had help.
克里斯多夫帮助了我
Christopher helped.
艾伦 你没事儿吧
Alan, are you all right?
不是我的错
It’s not my fault.
胡萝卜和豆子混在一起就会..
The carrots got in with the peas and…
对不起
I’m sorry.
我不会让他们再这么干的
I won’t let them do it again.
他们越来越嚣张了
They’re getting worse.
他们揍我只是因为我比他们聪明
They only beat me up because I’m smarter than they are.
不是 他们揍你是因为你很独特
No, they beat you up because you’re different.
我妈说我就是一个怪咖
Mother says I’m just an odd duck.
而且她说得对
And she’s right.
但是 艾伦
But you know, Alan,
有时候 正是那些人们认为的无用之人
sometimes it’s the very people who no one imagines anything of
成就了无人所成之事
who do the things no one can imagine.
那么 我们现在怎么办
So, what do we do now?
我们人手不够了
We’re short on staff.
好吧 我们 呃 我们
Well, we, uh, we get
再招新人啊
more staff then.
那我们怎么招新人呢
And how do you propose to do that?
嗯 艾伦·图灵
Um, Alan Turing
来见斯图尔特·孟席斯
to see Stewart Menzies.
好的 先生
Very good, sir.
他们都是什么人
So who are they?
哦 其实 什么人都有
Oh, all sorts, really.
老师 工程师
Teacher, an engineer,
还有几个学生
a handful of students.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!