还是没办法很快消除设置
he’s still not eliminating settings as quickly
-达不到我们预期的效果 -我要走了
-as we need him to in order… -I’m leaving.
可你才刚进门
But you’ve just walked in.
不是
No.
我指的是布莱切利
No. Bletchley.
什么
What?
我父母让我离开
It’s my parents.
我25岁了 没结婚 还独自生活
I’m 25, I’m unmarried, I’m living alone,
他们想让我回家
and they want me home.
这怎么行
That’s ridiculous.
这可是父母之命
That’s my parents.
你 你不能走 我 我不让你走
You… you can’t leave– I-I won’t let you.
我会想你的 这才是正常人
“I’ll miss you.” That’s what a normal person
-应该有的回应 -他们怎么说与我无关
-might say in this situation. -I-I don’t care what is normal.
我该怎么办呢
What am I supposed
艾伦
to do, Alan?
我 我是不会
I-I will not…
违逆我的父母的
give up my parents.
你 在这里你有一个机会
You… you have an opportunity here
能让你的人生价值真正得以体现
to make some actual use of your life.
然后像你现在这样吗 那还是不用了 谢谢
And end up like you? No, thanks.
-看到你孤独一人我很心疼
-I’m sorry you’re lonely.
但是恩格尼码救不了你
But Enigma will not save you.
你能破译它吗 你这个脆弱的自我陶醉者
Can you decipher that, you fragile narcissist?
还是你要我把你最爱的克里斯托弗
Or would you like me to go and fetch
请来帮忙
your precious Christopher to help?
抱歉我太冲动了
I’m sorry.

Mm…
我想要你 我想你留下 因为我喜欢你
I want you… I want you to stay because I-I like you.
我喜欢跟你说话
I like… talking to you.
我也是啊 艾伦
I like talking to you, too, Alan.
那如果你不是一个人呢
And what if you weren’t alone?
如果你有个丈夫呢
What if you had a husband?
你有什么合适的人选吗
Do you have one in mind?

I do.

Hugh?
我可以跟你这么说 休简直迷倒众生
Hugh’s terribly attractive, I’ll give you that,
但我不觉得他是会结婚的那种男人
but I don’t really think he’s the marrying kind.
不 我 我想的不是他
No, I-I wasn’t thinking of Hugh.
或者皮特
Or Peter.
皮特不怎么爱说话
Peter’s so quiet.
哦 不是吧
Oh, my God.
但这说得过去啊
But this makes sense.
你刚才是向我求婚了吗
Did you just propose to me?
好吧 这样做很合乎逻辑啊
Well, it is the logical thing to do.
哪有逻辑可言
This is ridiculous.
是你父母逼我的
This is your parents.
我 我无法 相信这一切
I-I can’t… believe that this is happening.
嗯 琼
Mm. Joan…
你的中间名是卡罗琳还是凯瑟琳
Is your middle name Caroline or Catherine?
-伊丽莎白 -嗯 琼·伊丽莎白
-Elizabeth. -Um, Joan Elizabeth…
卡拉克 额
Clarke, um…
嫁给我好吗
…will you marry me?
好漂亮啊
It’s beautiful.
好吧 我知道很普通 但是
Well, I know it isn’t ordinary, but…
谁不喜欢简简单单呢
whoever loved ordinary?
她双手捧着那东西
She had it in both hands…
然后抬起头用迷离的眼神看着我问道
and she looked up at me with her doe eyes and said,
我是不是该吃了它
“Am I supposed to put that in my mouth?”
我说 是的 你懂的 法式吃法
And I said, “Yes. You know, the French way.”
于是她就往嘴里塞
So she pops it in,
嘴唇紧闭着夹住它
clamps her lips around it,
接着开始哼他妈的法国国歌♥
and starts humming the bloody Marseillaise.
来跟我跳支舞
Come have a dance.
不 不 不 你以后可以
No, no, no, you can dance
随时跟你的未婚夫跳舞
with your fiance anytime you like.
现在这个时候呢
Right now, this moment…
-就让我来
-my turn.
有什么问题吗
What’s the matter?
如 如果
Wh-What if…
如 如果我并不那么
Wh-What if I don’t fancy being…
想跟琼结婚呢
with Joan I-in that way?
因为你是同性恋吗
Because you’re a homosexual?
我怀疑过
I suspected.
好吧 我 我应该告诉她
Well, should-should I tell her
我曾经
that I’ve had…
跟男人传过绯闻吗
affairs with men?
你知道吗 以我
You know, in my…
公认的有限的经验看来
admittedly limited experience,
女人 对于自己不小心嫁给
women… tend to be a bit touchy
同性恋的这种情况 往往更为敏感
about accidentally marrying homosexuals.
也许不公开这件事
Perhaps not spreading this information about might be
对你最有利
in your best interest.
我喜欢她
I care for her,
我真心喜欢 我
I truly do. I…
我 我只是不知道
I-I… I just don’t know
我是不是能 额 瞒得住
if I can, um… pretend.
你不能告诉任何人 艾伦
You can’t tell anyone, Alan.
那是违法的
It’s illegal.
而且丹尼斯顿正在千方百计地抓住你的把柄
And Denniston is looking for any excuse he can
想把你逼走
to put you away.
我知道
I know.
你必须保持沉默
This has to stay a secret.
来吧 到你了
Come on, it’s your turn.
啊 好的
Ah. Okay.
喝茶吗
Cup of tea?
不了 谢谢
No, thank you.
图灵先生 我能告诉你一个秘密吗
Mr. Turing, can I tell you a secret?
洗耳恭听
I’m quite good with those.
我是来帮你的
I’m here to help you.
哦 开门见山
Oh, clearly.
机器能思考吗
Can machines think?
哦 这么说你读过我的一些作品
Oh, so you’ve read some of my published works?
何以见得
What makes you say that?
好吧 因为我坐在一个警♥察♥局里
Well, because I’m sitting in a police station,
还被指控跟一个年轻男子进行性♥交♥易
accused of entreating a young man to touch my penis
而你却问我机器是不是能思考
and you just asked me if machines can think.
那么 它们能吗
Well, can they?
机器能像人一样思考吗
Could machines ever think as human beings do?
大部分人说不行
Most people say not.
你又不是大部分人
You’re not most people.
好吧 关键是你这个问题本身就很愚蠢
Well, the problem is you’re… asking a stupid question.
是吗
I am?
机器当然
Of course machines…
不能像人一样思考
can’t think as people do.
一台机器跟一个人是不一样的
A machine is different… from a person.
因此 他们的思考方式不同
Hence, they think differently.
有趣的是 正是因为某些东西
The interesting question is, just because something, uh,
跟你的思维方式不同
thinks differently from you,
就意味着它们不能思考吗
does that mean it’s not thinking?
我们允许人类的思想有千差万别
Well, we allow for humans to have such divergences
因人而异
from one another.
你喜欢草莓 我讨厌滑冰
You like strawberries, I hate ice-skating,
你看悲伤的电影哭得不成样子
you… cry at sad films,
我 对花粉过敏
I… am allergic to pollen.
不同的口味 不同的偏好
What is the point of-of different tastes,
到底意义何在
different… preferences
如果不是因为我们的大脑运行的方式不同
if not to say that our brains work differently,
我们的思维方式有异的话
that we think differently?
还有如果我们可以承认人与人之间的思维差异
And if we can say that about one another,

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!