对我们而言这场战争不仅仅如此
The war wasn’t like that for us.
对我们而言 这是
For us, it was just…
几个填字游戏爱好者
…half a dozen crossword enthusiasts
住在英格兰南部的一个小村庄
in a tiny village in the South of England.
这是
This is…
你们的胜利
your victory.
胜利
-Victory…
每片土地上呼吁自♥由♥的
of the cause of freedom
民众
in every land.
这是一个庄严并神圣的时刻
This is a solemn but glorious hour.
我希望富兰克林罗斯福
I wish that Franklin D. Roosevelt
能活着看到这天
had lived to see this day.
我是上帝吗
Was I God?
不是 因为
No. Because…
上帝没有赢得这场战争
God didn’t win the war.
是我们赢了
We did.
那么 接下来干什么
So, what happens now?
我认为 是不是 我们是不是要回到学校去教书
Is it… back to university for us, I suppose?
是的 差不多
Yes, pretty much.
但你们还有一件事要做
But you’ve one thing left to do
在你们效忠国家之前
before your service to your government
总的来说 是什么
-in concluded. -What’s that?
烧掉一切
Burn everything.
烧掉 为什么 在你们开始之前
-Burn? Why? -You were told when you started
就被告知这是最高机密项目 难道你认为我们是开玩笑说的吗
this was a top-secret program– did you think we were joking?
但是战争已经结束了 这场结束了
-But the war is over. This war is.
还会有其他的
But there’ll be others.
而且我们知道怎样能破解
And we know how to break a code
别人不能破解的代码
that everybody else believes is unbreakable.
没错
Precisely.
尘归尘 土归土
Tear it down. Light it up.
该忘的都忘了吧
Sweep away the ashes.
你们没有人来过这
None of you have ever met before.
你们也没有人听过
None of you have ever even heard
恩尼格玛这个词
the word Enigma.
回家旅游愉快
Have a safe trip home.
记住 要是幸运的话 你们的余生
Behave. With a bit of luck, you’ll never have
将再也见不到我和其他人了
to see me or one another again for the rest of your lives.
令人难以置信
That’s unbelievable.
现在 警长
Now, Detective,
该你判断了
you get to judge.
那么 告诉我
So, tell me…
我是谁
what am I?
呃 我是
Mm, am I…
一个机器
a machine?
还是人
Am I a person?
还是一名战争英雄
Am I a war hero?
还是一名罪犯
Am I a criminal?
我无法评判你
I can’t judge you.
嗯 那么
Well, then…
你对我没任何帮助
…you’re no help to me at all.
请进
Come in.
先生 是您叫我吗
You wanted to see me, sir?
图灵 请坐
Turing. Sit down.
发生什么了
Something the matter?
你跟克里斯托莫科姆玩的很好是吗
You and Christopher Morcom are quite close.
我不这么认为
I wouldn’t say that.
呃 你的数学老师
Well, your mathematics teacher
说你们俩亲密无间
says the two of you are positively inseparable.
我们是班上成绩最好的学生
We’re the best students in the class.
他有天抓住了你们上课传纸条
He caught you passing notes the other day.
加密了的 打发时间 上课太无聊了
Cryptography, to pass the time. The class is too simple.
你跟你朋友在数学课解出了数学题
You and your friend solve maths problems during maths class
所以数学课就无聊了吗
because the maths class is too dull?
他不是我的朋友
He’s not my friend.
恩 我听说他是你唯一的朋友
Well, I’m told he’s your only friend.
谁说的
Who said that?
关于莫科姆 他出了些事
Something’s come up concerning Morcom.
为什么你叫我来
Why am I here?
克里斯托死了
Christopher is dead.
我不明白
I don’t understand.
他的妈妈几天早上跟我们说的
His mother sent word this morning.
他们家在度假
The family were on holiday, you see.
我不明白
I don’t understand.
呃 他有牛结核病
Well, he had bovine tuberculosis,
他应该告诉过你吧
as I’m sure he told you.
所以应该也不意外 但
So this won’t come as a shock, but…
我还是
still, all the same,
深感抱歉
I’m sorry.
你错了
You’re mistaken.
他没有告诉你吗
Did he not tell you?
呃 他的病很久了
Well, he’s been sick for a long time.
他知道这是迟早的事
He knew this was coming soon.
但他还是认真学习
But he had a stiff upper lip about it.
好孩子
Good lad.
-你还好吗 图灵 -是的 当然
-Are you all right, Turing? -Yes. Of course.
正如我所说 我跟他并不熟
Like I said, I didn’t know him very well.
嗯 我懂了
Ah. I see.
好吧
Very well.
我能走了吗 校长
May I leave, Headmaster?
恭喜你 先生
Congratulations, sir.
抱歉
Sorry.
我早该来的
I would have come.
我应该帮你作证
I would have testified.
那你打算说什么呢 我 呃
And what would you have said, that I, uh…
我不是同性恋
I wasn’t a homosexual.
艾伦 后果很严重的
Alan… this is serious.
他们会判你入狱的
They could send you to jail.
该死
Damn it.
你的手 你在发抖
Your hands. You’re twitching.
不不 我没有
No-no, I’m not.
艾伦 呃
-Alan. -Uh…
是药的作用
It’s the medication.
什么药
The medication?
呃 法官给我一个选择
Uh, well, the judge gave me, um, a choice–
呃 要么在监狱坐两年牢
uh, ei-either two years in prison
要么激素治疗
or… ho-hormonal therapy.
我的天
Oh, my God.
我的天
Oh, my God.
对 对 没错
Yes, yes, that’s right.
化学阉♥割♥
Chemical castration.
呃 呃 治疗我的
Um, to, uh, to cure me of my, um…
同性恋嗜好
homosexual predilections.
当然我选择了后者
Well, of course I chose that.
我的意思是 我 不能
I mean, I… couldn’t…
在监狱里工作 呃
work in prison, and, uh…
好吧
All right.
现在 我去跟你的医生谈谈
Now, I-I’m going to speak to your doctors.
我去跟你的律师谈谈 我 我很好
-I’m going to speak to your lawyers. -I’m-I’m fine.
请让我帮你 不 呃 我不需要你的帮助
-Please let me help you. -No, I, uh, don’t need your help,
谢谢
thank you.
艾伦 你不要自己一人承受
Alan, you do not have to do this alone.
我不是一个人
I’m not alone.
从未
Never have been.
克里斯托变得更聪明了
Christopher’s become so smart.
如果 如果我不继续我的治疗
If-if I don’t continue my treatment,
他们会 呃
then they’ll, um…
他们会从我身边夺走他
…they’ll take him away from me.

You…
你不能让他们这样做 你不能
You-you can’t let them do that. You can’t.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!